me too wanna update dear bt not getting time

rashi_jain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello people!!!

was stuck in my work n also cudnt think of what to write
typing next part
so what do you all want?

muskaan to be made geet (which vil bring the story to its end very soon) or some more twists?

plz reply fast
dnt wanna again being distracted from the track!!!

Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i want muskaan to be geet and also love happy twist..greedy😉 but what to do...pls pls cont soon..
aditimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
want muskan to be geet nd maan's love recover geet
rashi_jain thumbnail

PART 16

Here Maan was trying to get in terms with the reality and there after that encounter with him, Muskaan sat down in her cabin locking it, drowned in her own thoughts.

MUSKAAN POV:

The person who always appeared strong, was so much vulnerable today because of me.

The person who always spoke with authority, was so helpless just moments ago because of me.

The eyes that always radiated love, today they were filled with so many emotions that the love got clouded somewhere with their intensity.

Drops of tear started escaping from her already red eyes.

I never wanted this to hapeen but still the same is happening. I never wanted him to go through all this but is the current situation any different from my worst nightmares?

Yes, I am GEET HANDA, the girl who is responsible for the miseries that all her loved ones are facing.

Just one moment changed the whole track of my life.

Here I was planning to surprise everyone, and there the life surprised me with such intensity that the time I recovered from the shock, my life had already taken a 180 degrees turn.

FLASHBACK

That day when I reached my room from office, I found a letter from my home at Hoshiarpur. They wanted me to come back as soon as possible since some boy was coming to see me in 3 days.

But how could I let this happen.

Deep down in my heart I knew I loved someone else and he too loved me back the same way. What if we never confessed our love and were not officially a couple, but still we loved each other.

So I decided to reach home at the earliest. Packing my stuffs, I sent him a mail, not disclosing the reason of my sudden disappearance and handed over my leave application to the office guard on the way to the station.

Boarding the first train I could manage the ticket for, I sat down waiting for my destination.

The next night I reached Bhatinda station and straight away went to the bus stand to catch the bus which would take me to Hoshiarpur.

But not everything we plan, goes accordingly.

There was almost an hour till the bus would have started and I was feeling hungry.

I had already spotted a dhaba while entering the bus terminal across the main road, which was almost a 5 minutes walk down the street. And since I had been missing a Punjabi dhaba food for a long time so decided to fill in my stomach there which was now shouting at me for keeping it empty for last 4 hours.

It was already 1 at night and the roads were empty.

I was just crossing the road when I saw an out of control car approaching me with a very high speed.

Before I could move myself from the middle of the road, the car hit me and then suddenly everything became black!!!

The next thing I remember is getting up in a hospital bed.

I was lying there attached to so many equipments that I never knew even existed. There were small tubes that were pierced all over my body.

And when I tried calling someone to tell me what was happening with me, I couldn't find my voice to speak. I was moving my mouth but no voice came out of it.

Since I was able to listen to the beeping sound of the machines attached to me, I was positive that there was no problem with my ears.

Then the realization dawned on me.

I HAD LOST MY VOICE!!!

I didn't wanted to believe what I thought was true. I wanted someone to come and tell me that I was completely fine and how the hell I came here.

I didn't remember being hit by the car.

There were just questions buzzing in my mind and there was no one to answer them.

I was frantically searching for a way to call somebody when I found a button. When I pressed the button, a bell started ringing and 1 nurse peeked inside, who suddenly disappeared on seeing me awake and returned with 2-3 more nurses and doctors after a few minutes.

Before I could even try to communicate with them they all started their own examinations. When I tried to gain their attention by continuously moving my hands and legs, they gave me an injection to calm me down and thus making me asleep again.

FLASHBACK TO BE CONTINUED

Part 17- pg57

AFTER SO MANY DAYS AGAIN POSTING UPDATE...WASN'T ABLE TO DECIDE HOW TO CARRY FORWARD THE TRACK

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS PART

SEND ME BUDDY REQUEST FOR PMs

ENJOY IT AND DONT FORGET TO PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON AND DROPPING IN YOUR COMMENTS

LOVE YOU ALL🤗

Edited by rashi_jain - 10 years ago
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for update... now come to know Geet's sudden disappearance... waiting for next update
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update
so geet lost her voice
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
heyyy me finally finished reading all the parts
rashii im loving this story yaar
love the small small details u have given like about maan's family, his thoughts, how he wanted to gain experience and knew disadvantage of getting a bigger post in the start only

till part 15 it was more on maan's pov n now begins geet's pov

loved how maan saw geet first and their meeting and friends to slow attraction

the party was the turning point in their relationship

maan n geet gave into their emotions but fate had something else planned and geet went away

now she is back as muskan chadda but why has she come back as Yash's sister???

waiting to know more about geet's past

n totally loved how u described maan's pain
but the best was maan n adi's friendship
he has seen his friend go through all the emotions connected to geet and he is the one who is still with him after all the bad behavior maan has done with him

but i felt that maan's family is kind of selfish
they dont want to feel pain seeing maan in pain n so are letting him destroy himself slowly
i hope that isnt actually true

n plzzz update next part soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rashi_jain thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinal_maaneet

heyyy me finally finished reading all the parts

rashii im loving this story yaar
love the small small details u have given like about maan's family, his thoughts, how he wanted to gain experience and knew disadvantage of getting a bigger post in the start only

till part 15 it was more on maan's pov n now begins geet's pov

loved how maan saw geet first and their meeting and friends to slow attraction

the party was the turning point in their relationship

maan n geet gave into their emotions but fate had something else planned and geet went away

now she is back as muskan chadda but why has she come back as Yash's sister???

waiting to know more about geet's past

n totally loved how u described maan's pain
but the best was maan n adi's friendship
he has seen his friend go through all the emotions connected to geet and he is the one who is still with him after all the bad behavior maan has done with him

but i felt that maan's family is kind of selfish
they dont want to feel pain seeing maan in pain n so are letting him destroy himself slowly
i hope that isnt actually true

n plzzz update next part soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY ONE OF MY MOST AWAITED COMMENTS IS HERE!!!
THANK YOU FOR LIKING MY STORY BIRDY🤗

I KNOW I HAVE AT SOME PLACES WRITTEN A LOT OF CRAP BUT U R STILL APPRECIATING IT😆

BTW BIRDY I LOT MANY TIMES THINK TO MAKE 1 OS ON MY WEDDING IDEA OF WATSAPP...WAT SAY???😉
I THINK EVERYONE VIL B ROFLING READING IT🤣

BUT WANNA FINISH THIS ONE FIRST⭐️

LOVE YA❤️
N YUP...VIL TRY TO UPDATE IT SOON😃

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rashi_jain

FINALLY ONE OF MY MOST AWAITED COMMENTS IS HERE!!!
THANK YOU FOR LIKING MY STORY BIRDY🤗

I KNOW I HAVE AT SOME PLACES WRITTEN A LOT OF CRAP BUT U R STILL APPRECIATING IT😆

BTW BIRDY I LOT MANY TIMES THINK TO MAKE 1 OS ON MY WEDDING IDEA OF WATSAPP...WAT SAY???😉
I THINK EVERYONE VIL B ROFLING READING IT🤣

BUT WANNA FINISH THIS ONE FIRST⭐️

LOVE YA❤️
N YUP...VIL TRY TO UPDATE IT SOON😃

hahahahaaa no its good so appreciating it

n yes that would be ur best story if u decide to pen it down hahahaaa 😉
n yes plz finish this then start another or else will become like me chaotic 😭

will be waiting 😃