Frequent Posters

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
lovely update its really great to read you
Rajshree12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmmm...so frustration me Maan ne Muskaan se puchh hi liya why she hiding tht she is Geet...
And Geet as usual blank..
Now waiting to see how will Maan find out wgt happened in her past..
rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
superb part hope the truth comes soon
rashi_jain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
WHO ALL ARE WAITING???

UPDATING NOW😃
rashi_jain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

PART 15

After Adi went from the cabin, he sat there alone analysing his feelings and the whole scenario again.

His heart was very sure she is Geet. And all her guestures too screamed the same because if she really was some Muskaan Chaddha, then like any other girl she too would have started trying her luck at him till now for sure.

Maan didn't remember any of the girls he ever met not trying any stupid stunts to gain his attention. Though he always ignored them and showed like he got irritated with such stuffs but internally he used to enjoy it a lot.

He always got amused with the different ways they used to think of approaching him. They used to be his chalta-firta entertainment especially when he had to attend those parties which didn't interest him.

There had been just one and only one, Geet Handa, who without even trying anything captured his mind. She never tried to cling to him rather he got drawn to her like a moth to a flame. And here again with this girl, who as of now was known as Muskaan, he was feeling the same attraction, the same emotions and the same bonding that he used to share with her.

He just wanted her to once accept her identity and after that no matter how big the problem would have been that forced her to break all the ties with her past, she would always find him standing by her side.

But now the biggest question was HOW? Who would lead him to her problems? Who would lead him to her last 3 years? And the very next moment the answer was standing just infront of him.

There was a knock at the door with which Yash entered his cabin.

A WHILE AGO

It was past lunch hours when Yash came back office and was informed about the meeting that was held just before the break time. And knowing that Muskaan alone had gone from his side, he thought it would be better to meet Maan once to have a small discussion.

PRESENT

So here Yash stood in front of him which suddenly lighted a 1000 watt bulb in Maan's mind.

Yash was the closest link he could think of for finding more about Muskaan. She had been working with him since almost 2 years as his secretary and noticing the comfort level they shared, he was the perfect choice who could spill the beans about her past.

But since they were in the office and also weren't very close, he needed to take up some innitiative to make Yash comfortable enough so that he opens up infront of him.

Hello Mr. Khurana

Hello Mr. Chaddha. Now since we will be working everyday together, I suggest we must call each other by our first names. Mr. Khurana and Mr. Chaddha sounds too formal for us. So from now onwards you call me Maan and I'll call you Yash. Hope you don't mind.

Yash took a sigh of relief at this and said

Thank god Maan you said this. I was feeling like a 40-50 year old person being addressed as Mr. Chaddha.

Both smiled at this and Maan too felt relieved seeing Yash getting comfortable with him. And finally they proceeded towards the dicussion. Meanwhile he sent Adi a message saying: "Come up with any stupid question in my cabin when I send next message so that I can get angry on you."

Adi got confused with that text and was trying to figure out why would Maan say anything like that to him. But since he was ordered by HIM so Adi started thinking of something that would piss him off.

When the discussion between Yash and Maan was reaching in its concluding notes, Adi received another text written: "NOW"

Adi knocked the door and entered Maan's cabin ready with his stupid question along with a smile on his face.

Sir actually I wanted to ask if I should get your lunch here now?

And this question really angered Maan thinking the fool couldn't find something better than THIS! and he with gritted teeth enquired him

And may I please know why would I want to have my lunch during a meeting?

Which made Adi laugh in his signature style and he replied grinning at his success

This thought just entered my mind so I decided to check with you once. Sorry.

With that Adi just walked out of the cabin before he was really made to be thought of as a clown in front of Yash. Maan was actually irrittated while Yash was left confused with his behaviour. But then Maan had to continue with his plan and finally got the chance to do so.

Sorry Yash. Actually Adi is an old friend of mine so sometimes asks stupid questions just to irritate me and I have to bear it all. I sometimes wonder why can't he stop throwing such random questions at me. I mean look at your secretary, she never speaks anything stupid in front of us. She prefers to remain silent than to blabber unnecessarily being a woman while Adi is just a chatter box.

Yash just gave faint smile at that and said

Adi seems a really nice guy. I think he does that just to lighten your mood being a good friend of yours. And as far as my secretary is concerned, I just wish she too would some day irritate me with her non-stop and unnecessary blabbering.(Taking a deep breath) I so want this to happen.

Yash stood up to go whereas Maan gave him a questioning look and enquired

And may I ask you why is that so?

And the answer that Maan got, shook him inside out.

Because I am waiting for that day when I will be able to hear her voice. I have tried many times but still doctors say its difficult to say if she will ever be able speak someday.

Yash left the cabin with a sad face whereas Maan was standing numb, trying to get in terms with what he heard just now.

Part 16- pg55

SO I THINK THIS WAS ONE OF THE MOST AWAITED UPDATES, THE LAST ONE AND THIS UPDATE WERE ONE OF THE MOST CRUCIAL PARTS OF THE STORY I ASSUME SO MAYBE THATS WHY I WAS HESITANT IN TYPING THEM AND THEREFORE HAD DISAPPEARED FOR SO LONG

I WISH THIS UPDATE IS TOO BEARABLE FOR YOU ALL

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON AND COMMENT

PLEASE DO TELL ME HOW IS THIS PART, I AM SERIOUSLY VERY NERVOUS ABOUT IT!!!

Edited by rashi_jain - 10 years ago
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
so geet can't speak
waiting conti soon
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
so geet/muskan cant speak!!!!
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ohh ...she cant talk...eager to read more...continue soon😊
flowing_river thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG...what a twist!!
She can't speak.. 😲
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg!! such a sad and shocking update 😭😲 geet lost her voice 😭and that is why she left maan and never came back...what happened? did she meet with an accident or is there any other reason? please continue soon😊