Arhi FF: What happened in 1998|| thread 1

sj_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sj_arhi thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have always admired you for your ability to cotton on to the little hints in MY story, and to be honest with you... when I saw your PM I came here, with a ton of expectations, only to find that you have, just with one update, made me a fan.

Your concept is interesting. Three vows, and what would happen to the people who took them, because of them. I loved how you described the people, without giving anything away. I see three extremely headstrong indivijuals over here, along with loads of other things I will keep to myself, lest I be proven wrong.

Your play of words is very fresh, and I look forward to seeing more from this story. Expect tons of analysis, loads of questions, and even more stalking. You have been warned :')

Please do PM me, I honestly look forward to this one. I will send you a buddy request.

-Vee

EDITED**

Also, I like how you are planning to present your timeline to the story. A switch between present and future is always exciting to read, and more importantly, write about.
Edited by V323 - 11 years ago
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res

Brilliant start.. hooked me on.. looking forward to see how this unravels ..Edited by .._sonii_.. - 11 years ago
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow! What an intriguing start! I can't wait to read more! 
aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful start you say this a story of love. But, it sounds like revenge in the first chapter itself. I'm looking forward to this. Thanks vee
aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
one more thing i had love to add. Actually I had love to make a request Please don't make it Arnav-Khushi FF and even if you make it please don't reveal the names. It becomes a bit predictable for readers and they might not enjoy it (here I'm talking about myself more). I hope you would understand.
sj_arhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous4444

wonderful start you say this a story of love. But, it sounds like revenge in the first chapter itself. I'm looking forward to this. Thanks vee

You would get your quota of love story too. Glad you liked it.
-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love the threads of vengeance and mystery. I look forward to more and that soon! 😊
monalisa1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start..!! plz pm me when u update furthermore..