GOSSIP: The Actress's Trying Desperately to Salvag

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

06 Dec 2012

GOSSIP: The Actress's Trying Desperately to Salvage Her Career

The actress in question was at the numero-uni position once, , but is now on the verge of slowly disappearing. Her failure results form the fact that she has too many enemies in the entertainment industry, which means no work for her. In addition to this, she is getting old too now.

On her part, she has yet to give a single bad performance, but her dramas just don't seem to deliver in ratings. And now rumours are that the actress having realized that sticking to the same people will not help is looking for work elsewhere.

She, who never used to read other's scripts earlier, is now at least heard to have said yes to going through a few scripts. Insiders say that this is the actress's last attempt at reviving her career, which, if fails, will result in the actress leaving the country to start a new life.

She is also heard of inquiring what kind of work another actress, one of the best one's today, is doing. Unconfirmed reports state that the former number.1 is keeping an eye on the current's number. 1 and trying to snatch outside offers that fall in her lap.

Surprisingly, after the failure of her last serial, she has even slashed her price. She currently has nothing big in her kitty; as the movie she was working on has been shelved too. However, she is said to have bagged a small role in her producer-friend's upcoming movie. However, many say that the actress is trying to keep distance from her 'good friend', especially due to the release of some private pictures recently.

Nevertheless, this is one career that is on the brim of dying. We know she is talented, but the mistake of burning the bridge on both ends is costing her a lot.

Oh, and whom she considers her competitor? Someone who is now the most highest paid actress, which she once was!

by admin in Gossip Tags: drama pakistani, dramas online, gossip, pakistani dramas

[Edit]

5 Comments

1. sila
    Dec 06, 2012 @ 08:31:36 [Edit]

Its Aisha khan and the competitor is Saba qamar. Aisha khan is such a talented actresses it is so sad that her career is falling.

2. abcd
    Dec 06, 2012 @ 08:51:31 [Edit]

I will stop guessing if it is not Ayesha Khan

3. Usman
    Dec 06, 2012 @ 13:33:23 [Edit]

its quite easy.. Ayesha Khan it is
    such a powerful performer she is

4. akhtar khan
    Dec 06, 2012 @ 14:51:24 [Edit]

since it is end of the year can we have list of Top 10 tv Actors/Actress's and top 10 drama of the year?

• abcd
      Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:20:27 [Edit]

I second that!

Leave a Reply

Logged in as admin. Log out?

Anti-Spam Quiz: 3+3=

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ladybug10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's my darling ayesha khan. The other current number 1 actress is Saba qamar.
I feel so sad for aisha, like honestly she is one of the best actresses Pakistan had in the past decade. She is still better then many XYZ actresses who are 24*7 on our screens & are good for nothing.

As far as her enemies are concerned then I guess, it is faysal qureshi , babar javed & the entire A&B productions
Who are against her. Now a days even six sigma or 7th sky is not even giving her any work. For what??? If I'm not wrong humayun owns both of them!! & Pakistan only has 4 big production houses I.e A&B, six sigm, 7th sky & MD & she only got work from six sigma. A&B won't take her & MD does not has campuses.

She just has one serial in her kitty opp ahsan & mekaal. I really hope she gets some great work & reigns her lost glory. I have always love her as an actress. Hope you would be back with a bang :p
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ayesha khan is such a talented actress , right now her one serial is on air bari appa on hum tv
i love her as she is one of the finest actors
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There's no doubt that she is a talented actress, but making so many enemies and just sticking to Humayun Saeed's productions has cost her a lot... I hope she manages to revive her career.