Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing update!!!
plz continue soon...
Dynamix215 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Regarding Notification of Future Updates:

1. I prefer mailing the updates to my readers as it is much much easier. So in case you want to keep track of the updates, send an e-mail to [email protected] [or] PM me your e-mail ID

2. If you check your mail with extreme irregularity, send a Buddy Request to -DynamixPM-  andNOT to Dynamix215. I will NOT BE ACCEPTING friend requests from this account.

3. I don't usually send links of the updates directly... I send the link of my index where you can see the latest updates. Therefore, if you need a PM and are ready to stalk my stories and index, you are more than welcome. In short, stalkers need not buddy me :)

CHAPTER 21

"LAVANYA?!"Lavanya fell silent on the other side.
"Hello Lavanya, its me Arnav."
"Oh. Hi ASR" her voice was surprisingly cold.
"Hi. How are you?"
"I'm good. Where is Chamkeeli? How come you are with her?"
"She is having a bath and I-"
"Look ASR, I don't have any idea of how she is with you and how you found her, but you better not hurt her again. Only I and NK have seen what she went through!" Lavanya's voice cut him off again and then the line went dead!

Just then, Khushi came out of the bathroom, her hair wet and clad in a sapphire blue saree. "Who was it?" she asked. Arnav shrugged as non-chalantly as possible, but it was quite difficult when his Khushi had just come out of hot shower and thin wisps of steam still seemed to be coming off her skin.
"As soon as they heard my voice, the call got cut!" Khushi nodded and took hermobile to check who had called, as Arnav walked out, feelinghalf dazed- at his wife's beautyand half stupid- for not seeing the obvious.

Ten minutes later, when Arnav came down he saw Khushi in kitchen involved in her favourite activity- making jalebis! He walked to her amused, and stood watching her. As if sensing him, she turned back and smiled. "Do you need something?"
Arnav shook his head and asked "What are you upset about?"
Khushi shrugged. "Nothing really. I just felt like making jalebis! Why do you ask?"
Arnav looked at her."Because my wife makes jalebis whenshe is upset..."
Khushi froze and looked at him. "Oh?"
"Yeah." Arnav said casually, as he got an idea. "Could you get me a piece of jalebi?"
"But you're DIABETIC!"
Arnav frowned. "How did you know?" But mentally, he was doing a happy-dance.
"Ss-someone mentioned it to me!" she said, frowning. How DID she know? Arnav slowly walked to her, while she was busy thinking. Unthinkingly, he bent and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead and then on her cheeks, leaving her surprised. Something was trying to break through in her mind...What?!

Anand and Arnav drove to the address that the lawyer had given them. It turned out to be a decent house with no extras at all. As Anand parked the car, Arnav rang the bell. It was opened by a bespectacled man in early 50's. He smiled. "Good morning Mr Raizada. Please come in. You'd said you were bringing another lawyer friend?" He said, peering over Arnav's shoulder.
"He is coming Uncle" Arnav smiled, as the duo walked inside the quaint house. It had no photos, no decorations, nothing. It was 1BHK house, with just the basic necessities. "How is Anjali and little Kh-Khushi?" he said, his voice breaking a little.
"They are doing fine Uncle" Arnav smiled.
They heard a knock on the door and the old man called out "Come in!" Arnav saw Anand walking in, and gestured him to sit down. The old man turned to greet Anand as he began walking. But both Anand and the man froze, rooted to the spot. "A-Anand?" the old man spluttered.
Anand's eyes had glazed over with tears. "Dad?"

Edited by Dynamix215 - 11 years ago
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
m

**********************************Edited****************************************

m first!!!!! yay!!!!!

loved the update...memories are nagging her and she is remembering tit bits...but DAD??? their dad is alive???what the๐Ÿ˜ฒ

thanks for update...
Edited by jahnvi.luvs.ASR - 11 years ago
laadgrnr_jalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey superb really good but a short update n dad wow so anand n khushi's dad is alive but hwcome arnav know abt him update it soon
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice one.. loved AK interaction..
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
khushi remembers everything but her memories r a bit hazy... loved the update
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow, this is one of the most interesting stories, I have read, so many twists and turns, too good, glad you came with with this stuff and I got a chance to read.

Atyay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Quite a short chapter... but going good!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for the PM.
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
very short update
looked like teaser
anyways was superb
thanks for pm
continue soon
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update. Khushi remembrng d past. La nd nk wid khushi nd here arnav dosnt knw anythn