Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You don't agree with Mahira winning the award so you showed it by laughing if i laughed like you on Faysal winning the award then that would have been fine ?
Just because I explained my POV rather than laughing it off I am wrong ?
This is an open forum and i can express what i wish to...For me Faysal's performance in Roag is over rated and For you Humsafar is over rated ...end of story
And if you read my comment i said if it was based on performance then Fahad should have won
Fawad is known for Asher if that is not popularity then what is ?
I don't see Faysal being famous for his character in Roag
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just wanted to say Fawad did win this for Dastaan last year...

A non-challenging role doesn't mean it can't win an award..
I don't see Faisal or Fahad as Ashar even though Faisal was offered the drama..
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Humsafar is the only Novel based drama that had perfect casting for every character
Take anyone out of the equation and it would have not been what it is
Asher would have not been as popular if it wasnt for Fawad ...neither do i see any other top actresses playing Khirad...they would have not been able to bring that innocence, beauty and simplicity that Khirad required
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Please SS and every one who thinks that FAK does not desever an award then plz go and watch a single sence when Khirad left his home and he was crying like a child that was the part o his acting ... see that sence when he was in car the way he performed no one can do ... :D The last secne the_______ !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eac\h and every secne was comment able which is done by FAK ... He raelly made HS so huge ... No one can do that ...!Now how can you say that he does not deserve lady ... ?? you know what I like Fasyal and Fahad too but Fawad Khan is very much better then them as an actor 😳😳 Sorry but this time Fawad really desevered if didn't then no can deserve atleast from Hum-safar😳😳😳
Edited by Rock-Star - 11 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am fine with all the awards. Be it Faisal, Fawad or Fahad. I think I am happy with any 3.

However, I am sorry but Mahira did not deserve it. This is my personal opinion.
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yh fasial won loved roag best drama ever
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I am fine with all the awards. Be it Faisal, Fawad or Fahad. I think I am happy with any 3.

Hi I agree mahira didnt deserve it
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

You don't agree with Mahira winning the award so you showed it by laughing if i laughed like you on Faysal winning the award then that would have been fine ?

Just because I explained my POV rather than laughing it off I am wrong ?
This is an open forum and i can express what i wish to...For me Faysal's performance in Roag is over rated and For you Humsafar is over rated ...end of story
And if you read my comment i said if it was based on performance then Fahad should have won
Fawad is known for Asher if that is not popularity then what is ?
I don't see Faysal being famous for his character in Roag

Your free to say whatever you want..I just don't understand your argument and never will understand how Humsafar is considered a benchmark for Fawad. That made him popular, yes, but to say how does someone else deserve an award over him makes no sense..is just plain weird in my eyes. Yes, I find Mahira winning laughable..but that's enough for me to express my views. I don't even need to go in depth, but then again I don't care about her winning to waste my time arguing against her. However, Faisal is an amazing actor and indeed a popular one..I may love Fawad, but it's fair to say he did an awesome job in Roag..and either the people who voted for him are wrong, or you're right. If Mahira could win for Humsafar..I'm sure Fawad could've too as he as fans..but then there must have been something that made Faisal win..unless of course you're trying to say he won by unfair means...which is a different story altogether then.

I love Fawad, Faisal & Fahad..but I voted for Fahad why? because his performance was the best. I'm sure there are other people out there that despite loving all three, went for the performance that they felt was the best..I'm sure those include people who liked Faisal's performance as they felt that was deserving.

If this award show was for who is famous, then why did they even conduct a poll? why not give it to Fawad in a heartbeat? It's for popular choice...you can love Fawad yet vote for Faisal if you felt his performance was better..if you think otherwise, well then that's just how you see it.

@ Blackstar: yeah, I forgot he won last time there & no I disagree. If a non challenging role wins over a challenging role then that's just not fair in my opinion..but as I said, it happens since it's by popular choice.

If I wanted someone to win..I'd want Fahad to win..Faisal was great but Fahad was exceptional. Fawad in my opinion came after them both.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

Please SS and every one who thinks that FAK does not desever an award then plz go and watch a single sence when Khirad left his home and he was crying like a child that was the part o his acting ... see that sence when he was in car the way he performed no one can do ... :D The last secne the_______ !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eac\h and every secne was comment able which is done by FAK ... He raelly made HS so huge ... No one can do that ...!Now how can you say that he does not deserve lady ... ??you know what I like Fasyal and Fahad too but Fawad Khan is very much better then them as an actor 😳 Sorry but this time Fawad really desevered if didn't then no can deserve atleast from Hum-safar😳😳😳

@bold: reallly? based on what? Humsafar? Just because Humsafar was huge because of Fawad doesn't mean he's worthy of every award now. I can only imagine what would've happened here had Mahira not won.

Have you seen Main Abdul Qadir Hoon? I guess not. Fahad was exceptional..No one could've pulled that off, like he did. Fawad did not deserve it more than Fahad..and in the same case, he did not deserve it more than Faisal in terms of performance.

When Faisal won over Fahad at Lux Style Awards..some people here wanted Fahad to win, but they didn't have a hard time digesting Faisal winning either because they accepted Faisal doing well in Roag to win as well..but now that Fawad was nominated it's all a matter of how could Faisal even win? to the extent that it's not even about Fahad being good enough anymore πŸ˜†..oh, and now Fahad & Faisal aren't even as good of actors than Fawad.

As mentioned..I love all 3, but I'm not going to degrade two of the best actors in the country and 2 of my favs for another fav of mine who's performance wasn't as challenging or new. I'm not sure how others see, but this is just my opinion.

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I wonder what would've happened here, had Mahira not won too? πŸ˜†