Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Nida/Sana : yes Fahad was good in MAQH but FQ in Roag was excellent. His character was that of the hero/villain rolled into one. Not taking anything away from FK in Humsafar, but he was way way better in Dastaan.

I guess there's no end to this discussion. Agree to disagree?
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^ Yes i guess there is no end to this discussion...all of them are good actors but liking one over the other is a personal choice i guess
@Sana I agree Social issues have been done to death by A & B, I am also sick of Hum Tv for repeating Maat's story in every next drama
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: howzzat

@Nida/Sana : yes Fahad was good in MAQH but FQ in Roag was excellent. His character was that of the hero/villain rolled into one. Not taking anything away from FK in Humsafar, but he was way way better in Dastaan.

I guess there's no end to this discussion. Agree to disagree?

I guess it comes down to opinion then.. I personally didn't find Faisal's performance in Roag extraordinary.. He's done better.
And Fawad won for Dastaan last year so I'm not complaining for him.
I'm upset because Fahad should've won.. and like Nida said if popularity counted then maybe Fawad.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Humsafar aur Roag ne rishwat di thi kya? 🤣
SyedaFaiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
chalooo bhui yahan to fawad, fahad & faisal k fans group bn rahe hen...

dear it was a people choice award...
&
fawwad & fahad 2no faisal k muqable me abhi jonr hen...

ye award faisal ko uski saaalooo ki repooo ki base pe bhi mila he...

q k mere khayaal se 3no hi best the jabhi nominate hue...
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Daniya

Pakistani Media Awards held on 30th November Friday at Expo Centre Karachi. Here are Some Results
Best Drama For 2011 Humsafar , Best Producer Of The Year A&B Productions for Roag ,Best director Sarmad Khoosat For Humsafar Best Actor Faysal Qureshi (ROAG) , Best Actress Mahira Khan (Humsafar) , Best Supporting Actor Mohib Mirza (ROAG) , Best Supporting Actress Naveen Waqar (Humsafar)
Mahira won yesss :D but unfortunatly FAWAD DIDN'T he was the most deserving one

What the f**k ...😡 What the shit awards ... Hellish people
See Fawad Khan didn't get the award the who desevered the bloody award ... What the hell each and every one Knows that HUMSAFAR Could not be posssilble with out that single man (Fawad Khan) How can the awrad wale do that Crap with him ... Totally unfair ... Cheep
Edited by Rock-Star - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mahira won? for Humsafar?

🤣

there goes the awards' credibility.

Fawad was not as good as Faisal or Fahad. Faisal was great in Roag, but Fahad deserved it..but this is based on public voting..so nothing can be done.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

What was so special about Roag Faysal behaved same all throughout the serial no change in his character ...got very monotonous after a while
at least Asher had shades ...romantic, emotional, jealous etc
And what about Fahad for MAQH ...doing three characters in same serial not so easy
My point if it was based on popularity then Fawad should have won and If on performance then Fahad deserved it

how is Asher even a challenging role? sure this was based on popularity..but even based on popularity Faisal won..maybe because it was a better performance than Fawad's? Anyone who should've deserved it..is Fahad..not Fawad. If this was Dastaan, then I'd go with Fawad...but here, hell no.

Faisal's character wasn't a grey character..yet Fawad's was...but what does that have anything to do with who gets the award? The more challenging role was definitely Faisal's though..how many people could've actually played Faisal's character?..heck, Faisal was offered Asher before Fawad..just says a lot.
Also, Fawad's performance in Humsafar was more or less popular amongst girls...I'm sure guys voted too.. In terms of popularity overall as an actor..I think Faisal's ahead, in terms of pure acting. Faisal Qureshi has a lot of fans..just because Fawad is currently the most favorite doesn't mean Faisal is any less popular overall, amongst everyone. & since Faisal won, I'm sure that's proof.

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^ If you think Faysal won based on popular voting then should i think Mahira won on popular voting too that means she is the most popular actress these days ?
If the results are right for Faysal then why should they be wrong for Mahira ?
If you want to compare Faysal's popularity to Fawad's just go on their FB page and compare the number of likes...will say enough about who is more popular
I am not saying Faysal is not a good actor but what was so exceptional about Roag ?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

^ If you think Faysal won based on popular voting then should i think Mahira won on popular voting too that means she is the most popular actress these days ?

If the results are right for Faysal then why should they be wrong for Mahira ?
If you want to compare Faysal's popularity to Fawad's just go on their FB page and compare the number of likes...will say enough about who is more popular
I am not saying Faysal is not a good actor but what was so exceptional about Roag ?

How did I say the results are wrong? I just never agreed with Mahira winning but then again it's based on popular voting..so nothing can be done. However, I'm not arguing over why Mahira won..if laughing at the result is arguing then that's something else...but you're trying to prove how Faisal is not as popular as Fawad and how Fawad should've won because he's more popular.

You even went to the extent of saying how was Faisal's performance even good enough? yet Fawad's performance as Asher was exceptional? how so? because it was a grey character..so? Fahad had an even more weirder character yet he missed out twice during the LSA, and here. Fawad didn't even when it for Dastaan where he was more deserving. Faisal & Fahad have both portrayed Asher like characters 1000 times yet have never gotten an award for it..but you feel he should have won.

Humsafar won most of the awards here..Faisal Qureshi winning is one of the few awards that does not belong to Humsafar. If Humsafar bagging most categories based on popular choice makes sense..then why are you arguing that Faisal winning makes no sense? Faisal Qureshi is a popular actor..a great actor and Roag was a great drama. It's not overrated, nor is it the typical stuff you saw in Humsafar. Faisal's character was hard, it was challenging..saying he isn't popular enough to win it is degrading a star of his level. If you're going to talk about facebook being a standard of Faisal's popularity..then Faisal is behind Fawad by 50, 000 fans..Faisal despite nearing 40 yrs old is one of the more popular Pakistani actors on facebook..he's only behind male actors like Imran Abbas and Fawad..on twitter, Faisal is behind Fawad by 2000 or so fans. Faisal has never seen commercial success like Fawad has in recent times, but Faisal has all the critical acclaim for critics and fans. Just because he doesn't have that many likes or fans on facebook or twitter doesn't mean he can't ever win ahead of Fawad in terms of popularity. Faisal is appreciated amongst everyone, men & women, and has fans of all age groups because his work isn't targeted just for woman. Fawad is more or less the best romantic hero around at the moment and while he does have male fans..his popularity is more so among females..but ask anyone who the overall popular actor is.it's Faisal because Fawad has only seen popularity in the last 2 or so yrs..whereas Faisal has been popular for yrs and yrs.

If we were go to by your logic..then maybe Imran Abbas should win next time if he's nominated because he has more facebook fans than Fawad & Faisal.

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago