New Entry: Avinesh Rekhi -Antagonist? Discuss HERE! - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karishma700 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am fine with this new entry only if he does not harm RK.

The love between RK and Madhu is very strong, no one can come in between them. Only concern is Avinash should not harm RK or Madhu.

How can Avinash fall in love with a married woman? Is he also a hero, rival to RK?...

Avinash is also very good looking, he's going to give tough competition to our RK. But RK is RK...no one can be like him...pack up...
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow..i am so excited to see Avinesh...he is good looking ad a good actor...

i would love to see a jealous RK..

confusedsoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The creatives have moved at a brisk pace to show the caring, feeling and love of RK and Madhubala. Before it can be digested they have another guy enter the equation. As long as the creatives give me a realistic reason why he is there in their lives, without disturbing the fabric that brought them together... it will be enjoyable. End of the day it is a show, and show must go on. Or I must.
ruhiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is just a great news for me...as i used to watch chal and i had joined india forum just for avinesh rekhi only...so just cant wait to watch hi again he is really a very very good actor very handsome,hot and dashing.
His screen presence is felt if he portray negetive role or positive role...good luck..
Ab story me maza ayega...!
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Avinesh Rekhi - Birth Date ( March, 19, 1985)

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for making this thread shifali.
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
tnx shifu..Avinesh is fab.actor,has great looks too,m excited for his entry,as we will see possessive n jealous RK n he will bring our Rishbala closer...😊
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thnx shifali
I m excited abt his entry , he is a gud looking guy
Super excited to see jealous Rk
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can someone provide me link where it states that Avinesh Rekhi is gonna enter MBEIEJ.. And how can everyone be certain that he will be an antagonist and a full-fledged negative character. May be he is just a frnd of RK come to meet him, maybe he can play cupid to RK's feelings towards Madhu.. Maybe his role is just a guest appearance for short time.. Maybe he will have nothing to do with Madhu. Maybe his motive is to give tuff competition to RK as contemporary actor and competitor.. He may just come to beat RK and claim superstar status.. He may have his own hot gf.. he may not even care about madhu.. Or he may turn out to be a producer frnd of RK who decides to cast the beautiful RishBala together in a movie..opening gates of stardom for Madhu.. Anything can happen
Edited by Tia.Saigal2002 - 11 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Hey guys,

Any further discussions of the New Entry, Anivesh Rekhi can go here!
    Do not compare him with Vivian Dsena. Do not bash Avinesh Rekhi before he has even entered All articles, thoughts, discussions about Avinesh can go here.
  • All Avinesh drooler posts go here.
Thank you,
Madhubala Dev Team

Thanks, Shifali.😊