Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Maaye Ni was such an emotional drama.. I started loving my mom even more than before because of itt.
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The thing is that Humsafar and Maat-e-jaan were popular among the college and university going students... but that doesn't mean that the people( usually housewives) also watched them!!

That's is why dramas like meri ladli and khusboo ka ghar got more ratings than Humsafar... even though these dramas didn't work with the youth but they were still popular!!
urwakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ishq e manoo was the biggest disaster and tsunami in pakistan! just a crap serial for crap people!
urwakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

The thing is that Humsafar and Maat-e-jaan were popular among the college and university going students... but that doesn't mean that the people( usually housewives) also watched them!!

That's is why dramas like meri ladli and khusboo ka ghar got more ratings than Humsafar... even though these dramas didn't work with the youth but they were still popular!!

humsafar had a trp of 11.9!!!which is not broken by anyone!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Damn, Humsafar had 11+ TRP--that's impressive, but I'm suprised Durr-E-Shahwar isn't on the list...I thought Sanam had a huge following and I loved the drama...but I haven't seen the others (except for Manjali and Maat-E-Jaan) so I guess I'm no expert. 😆
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ DeS wasn't a surprise hit! It was always xpected to be one.. if u knw what I mean