Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: romaila

@renu: it air at 11 morning, 3 afternoon n 11:30 at night @Don: Bachey aur kaun 🤣

timings kitna sada hua h..i've coll during diz hrs:-x
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: romaila

exactly its parents responsibility not channel ppl 😊 but yahan its going ulta parents wants the channel ppl to respond to this matter n dont even care taking any action at their own

Why is viewers putting some question on Channel for telecasting the show on prime time 😕 but i read articles the show will never have serious horror stuff then whats the problem? and i agree with dishu... its parents responsibility seeing what their kids are watching
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..dishu..

because 8 pm is the only time when most housewives r busy in the kitchen and teenagers and young adults have TV access to themselves so they can easily watch it. so a channel and PH have to think about the suitability of their target audience na

audiance like us (students) are fed up of saas bahu saga they want a change and they can be the right target...for me its better to watch supernatural shows than saas bahu that are making all minds dirty specially realted to love realtions 😕
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
that's the sad part tanzie. parents never monitor what their kids are watching, rather just blame others. its so disturbing seeing 2 year olds singing sheela ki jawani.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i wont mind if my 14 year old newphew watches this show wid me as atleast i have a confidence they wont show any sexual scene...and aaj kal k teenagera are much attched to suspense shows coz of harry porter series...so if they can watch such movies at home than why not a show like this. P.s: abh jana hai cya all later. Bye
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..dishu..

i agree praty, these saas bahu dramas have corrupted the kids more than any horror show. do u see any show where kids are encouraged to study and play outside. no all the kids are supposed to do is take part in festivities, and help in the kitchen. a woman with a career ambition is termed as the vamp of the show. i wonder won't such shows affect more negatively

yeah really.. they keeping doctor profession like they are made for only money.. its image they create for show... and so many other thing.. i told in at someday ago. .doctors should go on morcha.. to make there impression kharab.. 🤣
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
and family relations too romi, the way they show a bahu silently tolerating in-laws abuse and family members conspiring against fellow family members over property, - that is creating a far negative impact on the society than these super natural shows which every one knows are just a work of fiction and imagination
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gud na 8 ki chudail k baad 8:30 ki chudail..rofl
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Its really not advisable to kids to watch saans bahu shows.. ok fine they show festivals, family bonding and all.. but if teenagers grow up watching people cheating on their wives, marrying twice, thrice, remarrying, kids of different father, kitchen politics, plotting inside the family and what not what they will learn... atleats suspense shows r better than that and its sad how youth shows rarely run on tv
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
my bhanji 7 -8 years old she love adventures.. she saw many horror movies too...i think that to from Hollywood.. .