Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@renu: it air at 11 morning, 3 afternoon n 11:30 at night @Don: Bachey aur kaun 🤣
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
but still u know i put her off from PKYEK when Sid started attacking people. and she sleeps before 8pm now. coz its my responsibility to save her from nightmares rather than expect the channel people and PH to adjust their timings to a time where housewives occupy the remote for saas bahu shows.
romaila thumbnail
@Deshu: mast tagline hai...still do u think chudail will return good deed? 🤣
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
because 8 pm is the only time when most housewives r busy in the kitchen and teenagers and young adults have TV access to themselves so they can easily watch it. so a channel and PH have to think about the suitability of their target audience na
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..dishu..

but still u know i put her off from PKYEK when Sid started attacking people. and she sleeps before 8pm now. coz its my responsibility to save her from nightmares rather than expect the channel people and PH to adjust their timings to a time where housewives occupy the remote for saas bahu shows.

about saas bahu show they should watch it more closely too.. sari mantrik tanktrik bulakar.. kuch na kuch karte rehti hai.. i saw many show like this...are showing this type of things and even believing on them.. didnt it make impact on child brain.. or they function different with sasa bahu sanga..
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

@Deshu: mast tagline hai...still do u think chudail will return good deed? 🤣

she already did by healing Jeet 😛
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congo for the new AT 🥳
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..dishu..

exactly its parents responsibility not channel ppl 😊 but yahan its going ulta parents wants the channel ppl to respond to this matter n dont even care taking any action at their own
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: romaila

even we are not liking the feamle lead n her phatti awaz...n this male lead looks more nazuk than female lead...so jo mil raha hai guzar kro once we adjust wid them we may start liking them for now we are enjoying chudail n her beauty.

soo agree.. he just a BOY and the girls looks older and anyways... dont like the leads much.. chudail hi hai varosha 😆 i already like her and my mom was saying - you and your horror shows 😆
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
i agree praty, these saas bahu dramas have corrupted the kids more than any horror show. do u see any show where kids are encouraged to study and play outside. no all the kids are supposed to do is take part in festivities, and help in the kitchen. a woman with a career ambition is termed as the vamp of the show. i wonder won't such shows affect more negatively