Users

Frequent Posters

dimishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: anurao.66

dimishra aka Fatema,

</div><div>
Tell me about yourself? I am sorry I dont know much about you. How where you hooked to this show?

Anu

what to say ...me an innocent soul got hooked to it due to redux.. always believed that all hindi serial goes downwards after couple of months...like 6/8/12 months. but then one day came across to this forum may b around feb...forgot. read redux and wanted to believe this will b an exception. yes it was. it was always an exceptional story but what was common is after 9 months the story started loosing the charm...thats it
sumana-13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Is this true ??...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3321812

I'm not logging off but will remain silent ...😊

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dimishra

what to say ...me an innocent soul got hooked to it due to redux.. always believed that all hindi serial goes downwards after couple of months...like 6/8/12 months. but then one day came across to this forum may b around feb...forgot. read redux and wanted to believe this will b an exception. yes it was. it was always an exceptional story but what was common is after 9 months the story started loosing the charm...thats it

Thanks a lot Fatema.

Girls,

I have my own doubts if anyone will the season 2 with this pair. No PH or Channel will want to encounter such fans.

Anu
Shegarf71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurao.66

Thanks a lot Fatema.

Girls,

I have my own doubts if anyone will the season 2 with this pair. No PH or Channel will want to encounter such fans.

Anu

CHANNEL WIIL BE FED UP...I AGREE
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Judes !!
dimishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#009933">Is this true ??...</font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#009933">I'm not logging off but will remain silent ...</font>😊

God knows...but why do I feel neither the PH or Channel wanted to continue this any longer... the ph did say in forum 32. the story was total rubbish after remarrage. even the remarraige and the mu of dusri aurut looked forcefully finished. channel y would they want to keep a prime time show going on with such low trp.. and barun, of course if u get a better offer in ur profession r u going to b with a sinking ship even if u love it...cause at the end of the day its his own life...

so let some more time go. time will reply what was behind all. but i think all were benefited by the decision, whether they agree or not..
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

Is this true ??...

I'm not logging off but will remain silent ...😊

Manu,

Why are you wasting your times in post morton just put in behind you and look forward? You have to study please go and study.

There is no such important thing. It will be there after your exams. That is first for you and not this.

anu
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kaisoe ho...

dimishra thumbnail

</div><div>
Thanks a lot Fatema.

Girls,

Anu

CHANNEL WIIL BE FED UP...I AGREE

yah but again they need such fan to manipulate for their own benefits too. cause they r emotional and can make things change accordingly 😉
dimishra thumbnail

meee? good dearie
how about you?