Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
My sisters were just bashing the show and Sobti. I just stayed silent, wanting to secretly slap them!
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anurao.66

</div><div>

Okay Ghausia, It s late here, you open it if it is okay with Rits. All the best my friend.

Anu

Okay hun, stay here as long as possible!
sumana-13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anurao.66

Welcome Ria, Manu what a beautiful picture.

Anu

do you think it can be my next DP ???.. my 3 gulab is kind of old now...πŸ˜’ or maybe it can be any ones DP if she likes...πŸ‘πŸΌ
dimishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
some newbies are coming and bashing lolz...ipk forum now means International Pagala Khana Forum πŸ˜†
thanks God u are still here. subha subha mujhe pagal kutte ne kata tha jo ki mei mf ho k tumlogoke paas ayi... 🀣

how are you all? who's here now?
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What a yummy welcome..
Shegarf71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

do you think it can be my next DP ???.. my 3 gulab is kind of old now...πŸ˜’ or maybe it can be any ones DP if she likes...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Beautiful for your DP...I thinkπŸ‘πŸΌ
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dimishra

some newbies are coming and bashing lolz...ipk forum now means International Pagala Khana Forum πŸ˜†
thanks God u are still here. subha subha mujhe pagal kutte ne kata tha jo ki mei mf ho k tumlogoke paas ayi... 🀣

how are you all? who's here now?

ROFL

Word Count: 1

samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Good bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is the memory and there you will always be. - Walt Disney

I hate Luv story/ies !!! ...Yes, I am the hard-boiled, thrill chasing, mystery loving lady who turned up her nose at any dainty, rose smelling love stories where boy - girl meet, lock their eyes & hearts, face trouble and either die or unite ..I used to loath it ... thence how did this fortress crumble?? how did this disdain vanish ?? How did the hard rock of a heart melt ?? * sigh* The change happened due to a chance viewing of a handsome Boy and a Lovely Lass !! The metamorphosis happened bec of a lonely boy and a lonely Girl who were in search of the other half that would fill the void in their makeup , make them whole and become one !! The Transformation happened bec of a show called .. "Iss Pyar ko Kya naam Doon ?

When was the precise moment when Iss Pyar began to seep into my psyche, what was the scene that made me keep a watch for the show ?? Can I recollect it ? No, I cannot, I cannot say THIS was the moment when the Show made me it's captive .. The MAGIC just happened !! It was a magic that was to envelope all people , All hearts, Young and old, transcending borders, barriers of language, culture,thoughts ..It was a show that was a PHENOMENON .. The show soared like a winged Pegasus on to the mighty sky, blazing a trail of glory,passion, love and devotion ...The intense emotions, passions, love and devotion were represented by two brightest stars in a galaxy of bright stars , namely Arnav Singh Raizada & Khushi Kumari Gupta !!

Arnav Singh Raizada .. A Young Man who would happily and seemingly will flout all rules to emerge as a winner, a man who appeared to have a skewed Moral Compass , A ruthless man who apparently never gave a tuppence for any but his own happiness and YET..A Just Man !! ..A brother who would gladly cut himself to pieces just to see a small smile on his loved one's face's , A man who never forced his ideologues, his views on any body, broad minded enough to allow the others thee freedom to be their own person/s..A young Man who apparently had deep contempt for love but a lonely man who longed to be loved, to belong ...

Khushi Kumari Gupta ... A young lady from an impeccable household, traditional, clear cut ideas of right and wrong , A girl with strong values , deeply religious.. and yet a Girl who will willingly break all the rules to see the happiness on the faces of her loved one's, A lass who will shed tears of blood to see joy illuminating the visages of her family ..A girl who loved to meddle in everything not with any malicious intent but with the intention of bringing delight into their lives..A Young Maiden who deeply believed in love but was always scared of that love ..

Two Orphans who were from the same town, separated by social status, distanced by differing ideology nevertheless thrown together by the unfathomable fate ... The adversaries instantly recoiled against one another, circled one another warily, fuming, disliking , detesting ,hating the guts of the other, each determined not to succumb to the charms of the other , Fighting one another constantly..The war was waged on many fronts... financially, physically, emotionally ..No quarter was given and none was taken, All the same the adversaries were aware of something, something strong that bound them together , something greater than Hatred !! Something that united them despite their animosity towards one another, A bond that could only be felt ,A emotion that confused them, made them feel possessive over one another, A right that both claimed on the other without knowing the reason for it..A relationship wherein each felt they belonged to the other nonetheless a relationship that could not be confined by a name !! The Two pure hearts were puzzled, troubled and fascinated by this feelings.. They fought desperately against the attraction, They fought against being shackled towards the other, They fought against becoming dependent on the other, They fought against having any expectation but Time and Love never waits for anyone however mighty they might be or howsoever pauper they are ... The two loners who were adrift in the vast sea of life began to be aware of the undercurrents happening between them, They did not resist when the currents towed them towards one another ... They accepted their fate and began a voyage of discovery, of healing, of understanding , of acceptance and thus we got a Odyssey called ISS PYAR KO NAAM DOON !! A journey which we made along with Arnav and Khushi as they traversed the path taken by many true hearts before them , Many hearts which will make this pilgrimage in future too but None , None can be like Arnav and Khushi ..The children of God who showered us with their starry dust ..Now our life is not the same as we are touched by this starry dust which has enriched us, humbled us, delighted us

Thank You , Team IPPKND for giving us more than a year of refreshing and delightful fairy tale !

BARUN SOBTI & SANAYA IRANI ;

Alchemy !! Their combustible chemistry scorched the scene , when together they did not need words for their eyes spoke to us , we melted in them, we dreamed , we sighed in wistfulness, Such was their chemistry we blushed when Arnav would stand mesmerized seeing the bewitching beauty of Khushi, Our hearts would go hammering when Khushi's Pulse would go skyrocketing on seeing her beloved Laad gavarnar !! .. we lived through them vicariously .. They fulfilled our dreams, our fantasies and we rooted for them with all our heart.. !!

BARUN SOBTI ;

Barun Sobti Began this innings as Gunjan's samrat and by the end of IPKKND.. it was Arnav's Khushi !! That says much for the Actor's charisma, talent and power that not only did he break away from being identified as Heroines shadow but he towered over all and made the show his .. Kudos to Sobti for that enviable achievement !!

May it be your journey on
To light the day
When the night is overcome
You may rise to find the sun

A promise lives within you now !!

__ Enya

SANAYA IRANI ;

A veteran in TV world one might say, she has played a vivacious cadet, a slightly grey character, A demure girl but it was as Khushi she became entrenched in out hearts.. The indefatigable spirit, the bubbliness, the vivacity .. She became Khushi and we could not envision Khushi with another actor .. Applause for ur worthy effort ...

This is a thank-you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go."
Nicholas Sparks

Applause Tants.. Loved it
dimishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JRia

What a yummy welcome..

mmm whats happening...what r we celebrating 😳
sumana-13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok Girls..I will be studying now ... You all enjoy talking ... please PM the new thread link yaar !!...bhoolna mat ...
Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago