Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: slmu

Hi Anu.. guess people are not here yet..

Yes Shanthi, they may come late.

Anu
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I will be ever grateful to IPK... because of it I have met such wonderful people and made so many wonderful friends.

So here's to all my buddies🤗
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Girls, there's a void in my day where IPKKND was. Although I will keep editing and writing, I need something to watch!
tajygl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazygd4

koel and anu 🤗 find something that starts after 8:30...😃...

hey, you have 7.30 pm "Silence" - you can watchit for Mohit, but sadly it looks like a herione oriented show, they showed in first 3 episodes, after that its all the stupid herione who just can't act
8.30 - behana serial, I guess known of us can stand that
9.00 - candle and wick - its good, but family drama with loads of comedy especially by the second lead pair
9.30 family drama - I can't stand the stupid stuff, same should be the taste of all who liked IPK
10 pm- Love's pain - is actually pain in wrong place
10.30 - Veera - Child play, but the story should be good once the kids grow up, but as of now the piglet is actig well.
so guys atleast for our adda - silence suits well, but you will have to wait untill Mohit is fully into the show. He is good actor, very natural. After BS, I like him
anurao.66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

I will be ever grateful to IPK... because of it I have met such wonderful people and made so many wonderful friends.

So here's to all my buddies🤗

Thank you Shanthi,

We will definitely meet up somewhere.

Anu
tajygl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

News News, watched QH today, tatoo Bhoot and the lady madmax are a very sad copy of Arshi and even there Gul mata is trying to get Rabba vey, nt working out

Surprisingly even in QH yje heroine trips and falls and hero catches her. Its such a sad copy, even my mother didn't like it.
anurao.66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tajygl

hey, you have 7.30 pm "Silence" - you can watchit for Mohit, but sadly it looks like a herione oriented show, they showed in first 3 episodes, after that its all the stupid herione who just can't act
9.00 - candle and wick - its good, but family drama with loads of comedy especially by the second lead pair
9.30 family drama - I can't stand the stupid stuff, same should be the taste of all who liked IPK
10.30 - Veera - Child play, but the story should be good once the kids grow up, but as of now the piglet is actig well.
so guys atleast for our adda - silence suits well, but you will have to wait untill Mohit is fully into the show. He is good actor, very natural. After BS, I like him

Taj,

Why are we sticking only to SP let us widen our net and see

Anu
Crazygd4 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurao.66

Thank you Shanthi,

We will definitely meet up somewhere.

Anu

hi shanthi. 🤗

good to see you ...this is gd
anurao.66 thumbnail

Hi Fari,

Did you see the episode?

Anu
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tajygl

taj madhubala is good
how about that