Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vasiraju

Shilpa you started watching the show from January 😲 😲.. even than you liked the serial ..

you should catch the first episode ..they are just brilliant ..don't miss them .

Vasi, it was fab during Jan na? Teri-meri happened in Jan. I had watched 1st episode as it was SI's next show after MJHT but did not follow after that. Then again stumbled upon it during New yr episodes & got hooked. Downloaded & caught up with all the Arshi scenes till late at night. Actually Vasi, till Remarriage happened I was still in love with IPK with all its bloopers & loopholes 😳
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cool_tweety

can u believe it, i was jus thinking abt u n the way u scared me wen i was in redux late nightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, guess u remember me *Hugs*, so good to see u.

LOL yeh I still remember that time, those were the days!! I think we were talking about 'Noorie' for some reason and you having to go downstairs in the dark, or something along those lines! 😳

Good to see you too! 😊
Shegarf71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

HUMME AUR JEENE KI CHAHAT NA HOTI...
AGAR TUM NA HOTE...AGAR TUM NA HOTE...
ASR KI SARRA KO MEENU KA SALAAM...😳
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey sowmie
archie_79 thumbnail

Hi Sarra πŸ€—
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vasiraju

Hello shazz ..its been long long time we me 😳..how are you πŸ˜ƒ.. yes its really a blessing meeting all reduxians ..

yes i came back real world when Kushi and ASR married in the sweetest way as everyone wanted ...after that its only treat for Fans who wanted their HM πŸ˜†

Hey Vasi! 😊

Yep, it's been time. I'm well thanks, how are you!? Lol snap, I came right back down to earth as soon as they married! ❀️
Shegarf71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dimishra

Oh God see what u have done to me...

I have 1 adhure sapne...want to see the deleted death scene of ASR (I am sure it is good)...now u can bash me as i m running and locking the door keeping the laptop open

πŸ˜†

AAJAA FATEMA ...ME TOO...
EK MAIN AUR EK TU...
I WANNA SEE WHAT U DO...
TERE PEECHE PEECHE MAIN...
MERE AAGE AAGE TU...

LETS WRITE ALAG DUNIYA SCRIPT,,!!πŸ˜†
archie_79 thumbnail

Hi Supna πŸ€—

vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archie_79

Vasi, it was fab during Jan na? Teri-meri happened in Jan. I had watched 1st episode as it was SI's next show after MJHT but did not follow after that. Then again stumbled upon it during New yr episodes & got hooked. Downloaded & caught up with all the Arshi scenes till late at night. Actually Vasi, till Remarriage happened I was still in love with IPK with all its bloopers & loopholes 😳

Yes once lavanya was out the serial was on peak...than after marriage was happened and the 101 ways started then i was not happy with serial..people who followed from the beginning can easily get how badly they shaped kushi..
you a have chance to enjoy the serial becuase you didn't see kushi from the beginning they maintained ASR character better than Kushi till the sweet marriage happened
020286prachi thumbnail
hi tanthya doods , arhimanic and evryone else 😊
i am big fans of urs writing ...
i really missed u too a lot
feeling vry low and sad ki y show ended...i hv never ever got attached to any serial
wish time had stopped but i guess all good things come to beautiful end one day and 2day was meant for our lovely show
im silent reader and i very rarely interacted wid anyone on redux...
im getting very emotional now and unable to express my feelings and views hope u all understand...

hating damn word farewell so much from core of my heart
kabhi alvida na kehna - IPKKND
sweet memories will always remain of redux, adda and ROCK ON show and its characters - arshi
bye everyone take care