Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

You Might be locking ur eyes, Purv but his eyes are locked into mine !! 😈

U just dont give up .. do you !!! Ja le ja !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! jab woh mere saath 24/7 hai to mujhe kya phikar.. Did u catch up todays epi...!!! I liked the way they ended..!!! Had my eyes smarted,, They did a good job on their FB !!! I suddenly realise said n done i will miss this cpl !!
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ghausia.

That would've been interesting to see. But I'm not sure they even completed it as I'm not sure Sanaya filmed her part as she was shooting for the Mrs India stuff.

Ghausia, BS had completed his part b4 leaving to it must have been shot fully.
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gals, I am sorry to take Alvida from here..Am afraid i will doze here infront of the PC if i dont go now!
Will meet u all around shortly..

Jaate jaate..my 2 cents..

Take care and have Fun! Live Life to the fullest..really fullest that when we look back when on the death bed, it should be a Life of Contentment..Try to live a life of No regret!

Once again, Thankyou each and everyone on redux/adda..

Thanks to makers..

Hugz,Lubbs..Bu bye!

Cheers,
TejuπŸ€—
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: namedx

Hey lovely ladies, 😊

Watching IPK with you all was a blast, and now that it has finally come to an end I can most definitely say that meeting you all was a blessing! I've really enjoyed my time with you all! Peace and love to all fellow Reduxians! ❀️

Just because...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZAUYCMdXTE[/YOUTUBE]

Back to the real world I guess! πŸ˜›

can u believe it, i was jus thinking abt u n the way u scared me wen i was in redux late nightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, guess u remember me *Hugs*, so good to see u.
Edited by cool_tweety - 11 years ago
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hey lovely ladies,😊</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#660033">Watching IPK with you all was a blast, and now that it has finally come to an end I can most definitely say that meeting you all was a blessing! I've really enjoyed my time with you all! Peace and love to all fellow Reduxians!❀️</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#660033">Just because...</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#660033">[YOUTUBE]</font><font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZAUYCMdXTE[/YOUTUBE]</font>
<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Back to the real world I guess!πŸ˜›</font>

Shaz! πŸ€—
Kaisi ho? It's been too long!
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archie_79

I started only in Jan, so have missed most of the earlier episodes but have seen all Arshi scenes. Will catch up with them now. 😳

Shilpa you started watching the show from January 😲 😲.. even than you liked the serial ..

you should catch the first episode ..they are just brilliant ..don't miss them .
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hey lovely ladies, 😊

Watching IPK with you all was a blast, and now that it has finally come to an end I can most definitely say that meeting you all was a blessing! I've really enjoyed my time with you all! Peace and love to all fellow Reduxians! ❀️

Just because...

Hi Shaz πŸ€—
Yes back to real world from next week.
tanthya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

You Might be locking ur eyes, Purv but his eyes are locked into mine !! 😈

U just dont give up .. do you !!! Ja le ja !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! jab woh mere saath 24/7 hai to mujhe kya phikar.. Did u catch up todays epi...!!! I liked the way they ended..!!! Had my eyes smarted,, They did a good job on their FB !!! I suddenly realise said n done i will miss this cpl !!

Haarna ASR ki fithrat main nahi hai, usski better half hon ke naate mere fitrat main bhi nahi !!

Have not watched, Purv...somehow I am not relishing the thoughts of BD's and fillers as finale moments ...would have preferred had there been a meltdown between both and we being showered with intense showers..
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey lovely ladies, 😊

Just because...

Wooww!!! After such a long long timee...Missed you..Hope all well!

SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: archie_79

Ghausia, BS had completed his part b4 leaving to it must have been shot fully.

Hm, I guess we'll never know now.