Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sree07

Thanks for the belcome...guys.

Have not been much active in IF redux. But today came to say a big thank you to all...

Redux has been a amazing learning experience. I have loved, drooled, fought, 'club'bed, and did what not in redux! Good old days. But at the end of the day I realize I have gained only.

At the end of the day...I proudly say along with IPK, redux happened to me.

Special thanks to Tants and Doods, for patiently enduring my rebel-ism and for still enduring me in redux. πŸ€— . Doods, I regret all those posts in which i disagreed with you😳, as the times pass by, i realize the sun is not exactly revolving around earth. Tants...I think i should just say I love you...❀️

For all those wonderful, friends whom I met on redux, beware I am not gonna leave you guys ever. Meet you in FBπŸ˜ˆπŸ€—

In a hurry...babes...Come back in an hour

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Word Count: 1

vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ghausia.

Epi was good. It wasn't mind blowing but it was okay. The last few minutes were quite heart-wrenching and reminded me of my tribute VM lol.

Thank you so much Ghausia for the info will catch the episode in the night here πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Shoorps,

wow ..My sweetest and honest friend ..Thank you !! πŸ€—
JalebiG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archie_79

Hi Sree, Jude, Jalebi, Fatema πŸ€—

hello πŸ€—forgot i was on! 😲
tanthya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

is it only me seeing harshad chopra still as ur DP Purvi?? hello purvi, i am sowme, u may not physically given attendance to redux or Adda, but we heard abt u from Doods, *Hugs*, nice to chat with u.

I dont where U guys are seeing HC.. Do go on profile... U will see HC there..!!πŸ˜†

Hugs Sowme, I was always in reduux, silent but still reading all of you..!!!

, Tants... Wipe ur blinkers... that not me there i am saph and sound eye locking with ASR ji !!

You Might be locking ur eyes, Purv but his eyes are locked into mine !! 😈
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vasiraju

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thank you so much Ghausia for the info will catch the episode in the night hereπŸ˜ƒ</font>

No worries hun, just enjoy the epi 😊
I skipped the parts with the other models because I really was not in the mood to watch the show today, for personal reasons.
archie_79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dimishra

Oh God see what u have done to me...

I have 1 adhure sapne...want to see the deleted death scene of ASR (I am sure it is good)...now u can bash me as i m running and locking the door keeping the laptop open

πŸ˜†

I am with u Fate. Even I wanted to see that. I told in FB also, I wouldnt have minded a sad ending.
archie_79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasiraju

Hugzz to sathu and all ..πŸ€— πŸ€—..

Me too sathya ..was watching few episodes of Farak padtha hai track yesterday ..Gosh how i miss that show ..where their is much to see and enjoy Arhi 😳..

i will always watch the show from beginning to their Marriage when payash get married its really changes my mood when i feel Low ..

i can remember all mast and hot discussion we used to do here πŸ˜ƒ..i am gonna miss all this things badly

I started only in Jan, so have missed most of the earlier episodes but have seen all Arshi scenes. Will catch up with them now. 😳
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree07

Thanks for the belcome...guys.

Have not been much active in IF redux. But today came to say a big thank you to all...

Redux has been a amazing learning experience. I have loved, drooled, fought, 'club'bed, and did what not in redux! Good old days. But at the end of the day I realize I have gained only.

At the end of the day...I proudly say along with IPK, redux happened to me.

Special thanks to Tants and Doods, for patiently enduring my rebel-ism and for still enduring me in redux. πŸ€— . Doods, I regret all those posts in which i disagreed with you😳, as the times pass by, i realize the sun is not exactly revolving around earth. Tants...I think i should just say I love you...❀️

For all those wonderful, friends whom I met on redux, beware I am not gonna leave you guys ever. Meet you in FBπŸ˜ˆπŸ€—

In a hurry...babes...Come back in an hour

Sree with good emotional bashan πŸ˜†..i am not at all used to this from you ..But still i agree each and every word you said..and will say Ditto 😳...But i say thanks to sathya and doods to encourage me in writing post and accepting my thoughts and views of the tracks and characters patiently discussing on that even though i irritate them most of times πŸ˜ƒ
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey lovely ladies, 😊

Watching IPK with you all was a blast, and now that it has finally come to an end I can most definitely say that meeting you all was a blessing! I've really enjoyed my time with you all! Peace and love to all fellow Reduxians! ❀️

Just because...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZAUYCMdXTE[/YOUTUBE]

Back to the real world I guess! πŸ˜›
Edited by namedx - 11 years ago