Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vasiraju

Heya Girls ...

surprise that both Sathu and doods are here πŸ˜ƒ..

How was the episode ..didn't get time to catch it ...

Hi Vasi πŸ€—

Episode was OK. Full of BDs. But a nice Rabba-ve in the end with FBs
livy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for all the videos.
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

is it only me seeing harshad chopra still as ur DP Purvi?? hello purvi, i am sowme, u may not physically given attendance to redux or Adda, but we heard abt u from Doods, *Hugs*, nice to chat with u.

I dont where U guys are seeing HC.. Do go on profile... U will see HC there..!! πŸ˜†

Hugs Sowme, I was always in reduux, silent but still reading all of you..!!!

, Tants... Wipe ur blinkers... that not me there i am saph and sound eye locking with ASR ji !!
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the belcome...guys.

Have not been much active in IF redux. But today came to say a big thank you to all...

Redux has been a amazing learning experience. I have loved, drooled, fought, 'club'bed, and did what not in redux! Good old days. But at the end of the day I realize I have gained only.

At the end of the day...I proudly say along with IPK, redux happened to me.

Special thanks to Tants and Doods, for patiently enduring my rebel-ism and for still enduring me in redux. πŸ€— . Doods, I regret all those posts in which i disagreed with you😳, as the times pass by, i realize the sun is not exactly revolving around earth. Tants...I think i should just say I love you...❀️

For all those wonderful, friends whom I met on redux, beware I am not gonna leave you guys ever. Meet you in FBπŸ˜ˆπŸ€—

In a hurry...babes...Come back in an hour
Edited by sree07 - 11 years ago
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
So guys, thoughts on season 2? Just in general the whole idea of it. Personally, I'm in 2 minds; although I love all the cast and would love to see them return, I don't know if season 2 would be the right thing.
tanthya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shegarf71

Oyeee Me no ASR to come n hold you..!!πŸ˜†me Damsel in Distress to fall on in ASR arms

** Hrmmphh* stand in line pleej..ur chance may come after 23446576 years !! 😈 πŸ˜†

Ja Jaa me already fell n is taken...by himπŸ˜ƒ..ur chance may come after 23446578 years

and shifted to Hospital cos u broke ur shin..Shyamwa is taking care of u while I am with ASR in Royal/Purple Orchid , savouring the bubbly !! πŸ˜‰

And I put a little sleepy JOOOICE in bubbly and have napped you and taken you away and NOW...ASR TUMHEIN TANTS KO LENE MERE PAAS WAAPAS AANA HI PADHEGA...😎

trust Khushi's Luck to follow me, the bubbly bottle broke and both of us could not drink from the tampered bottle and drinking from fresh bottle ... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
dimishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh God see what u have done to me...

I have 1 adhure sapne...want to see the deleted death scene of ASR (I am sure it is good)...now u can bash me as i m running and locking the door keeping the laptop open

πŸ˜†
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurao.66

Sathya, Doods, and All my friends,

I have to go out early so I have to hit the sack , but it was a great pleasure to have you all together, I hope we could do more often, Not here but somewhere else. I love reunions but hate farewells.

Khabhie Alvida Ne Kehna.

See you all tomorrow.

Good night and sweet dream

Anu

Bye Anu
GN & SD. C u tomorrow
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Luckkkyyy !!!! πŸ€—

Hugs bey !! final day so came to give attendance !!

Hugzz to sathu and all ..πŸ€— πŸ€—..

Me too sathya ..was watching few episodes of Farak padtha hai track yesterday ..Gosh how i miss that show ..where their is much to see and enjoy Arhi 😳..

i will always watch the show from beginning to their Marriage when payash get married its really changes my mood when i feel Low ..

i can remember all mast and hot discussion we used to do here πŸ˜ƒ..i am gonna miss all this things badly
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dimishra

Oh God see what u have done to me...

I have 1 adhure sapne...want to see the deleted death scene of ASR (I am sure it is good)...now u can bash me as i m running and locking the door keeping the laptop open

πŸ˜†

That would've been interesting to see. But I'm not sure they even completed it as I'm not sure Sanaya filmed her part as she was shooting for the Mrs India stuff.