Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

PURVI...YOU'RE KILLING MEπŸ˜•...I CAN'T OVERDOSE OVER THE OVER DOSE...MUJHE PAKDO...WAT A DP,LADY!!!πŸ‘

Oyeee Me no ASR to come n hold you..!!πŸ˜†me Damsel in Distress to fall on in ASR arms

** Hrmmphh* stand in line pleej..ur chance may come after 23446576 years !! 😈 πŸ˜†

Ja Jaa me already fell n is taken...by him 😈 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ..ur chance may come after 23446578 years

is it only me seeing harshad chopra still as ur DP Purvi?? hello purvi, i am sowme, u may not physically given attendance to redux or Adda, but we heard abt u from Doods, *Hugs*, nice to chat with u.
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archie_79

🀣 🀣 🀣

Humhooo first SAMANTHA ❀️ All Licensed lovlies NEXT NEXT GEN...🀣
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shegarf71

KOEL BOLI...DUNIYA DHOLI..SAMJHO DIL KI BOLI...
ISS DUNIYA MEIN DARD HAI KITNA,...TU HAI KITNI BHOLI...β€οΈπŸ€—

Good one Meenu
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasiraju

Heya Girls ...

surprise that both Sathu and doods are here πŸ˜ƒ..

How was the episode ..didn't get time to catch it ...

Hi VASIπŸ˜ƒ
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Heya Girls ...

surprise that both Sathu and doods are here πŸ˜ƒ..

How was the episode ..didn't get time to catch it ...

*Hugs* bhargaviπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ, tanu where is Bush?? busy hein kya??
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sathya, Doods, and All my friends,

I have to go out early so I have to hit the sack , but it was a great pleasure to have you all together, I hope we could do more often, Not here but somewhere else. I love reunions but hate farewells.

Khabhie Alvida Ne Kehna.

See you all tomorrow.

Good night and sweet dream

Anu
tanthya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Heya Girls ...</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">surprise that both Sathu and doods are hereπŸ˜ƒ..</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">How was the episode ..didn't get time to catch it ...</font>

Luckkkyyy !!!! πŸ€—

Hugs bey !! final day so came to give attendance !!
Shegarf71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

PURVI...YOU'RE KILLING MEπŸ˜•...I CAN'T OVERDOSE OVER THE OVER DOSE...MUJHE PAKDO...WAT A DP,LADY!!!πŸ‘

Oyeee Me no ASR to come n hold you..!!πŸ˜†me Damsel in Distress to fall on in ASR arms

** Hrmmphh* stand in line pleej..ur chance may come after 23446576 years !! 😈 πŸ˜†

Ja Jaa me already fell n is taken...by himπŸ˜ƒ..ur chance may come after 23446578 years

and shifted to Hospital cos u broke ur shin..Shyamwa is taking care of u while I am with ASR in Royal/Purple Orchid , savouring the bubbly !! πŸ˜‰

And I put a little sleepy JOOOICE in bubbly and have napped you and taken you away and NOW...ASR TUMHEIN TANTS KO LENE MERE PAAS WAAPAS AANA HI PADHEGA...😎
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Heya Girls ...</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">surprise that both Sathu and doods are hereπŸ˜ƒ..</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">How was the episode ..didn't get time to catch it ...</font>

Epi was good. It wasn't mind blowing but it was okay. The last few minutes were quite heart-wrenching and reminded me of my tribute VM lol.
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_tweety

Ja Jaa me already fell n is taken...by him 😈 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ..ur chance may come after 23446578 years

is it only me seeing harshad chopra still as ur DP Purvi?? hello purvi, i am sowme, u may not physically given attendance to redux or Adda, but we heard abt u from Doods, *Hugs*, nice to chat with u.

Me too Sowme. I think we need to clear history & then check