my heart is not heavy any more
its filled with smiles
n sweet memories
of the happy times
sad times
fight times 
hug times
of all the gifts I hv got bcz of You

I smile N I smile more each day some Bcz of You(IPK)

The beautiful bond IPK gv us 
The beautiful Love story IPK gv us
The beautiful tripping & pinning IPK gv us
The Beautiful Rabba vey IPK gv us
The tears & Smiles IPK gv us 
The Beautiful Redux IPK gv us
Many more Gifts it gv us, I will Cherish it in my heart, in my life
Will smile wen IPK comes to my thoughts
Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't have the will today to say goodbye, so am just bookmarking.
Shegarf71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
FOR MY FRIENDS...WHO KNOW ME...😉...FOR SOME LIGHT ENTERTAINMENT AND GOOD LAUGHS ...AT THE EXPENSE OF YOURS TRULY PLEASE VISIT LAST ADDA PAGES 30-43 NOV.28th 2012...THIS SHOW HAS PUSHED ME TO THE EDGE😆...but at least you will have some smiles reading😆
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
farewell !!!!!

IPK gave me so much to cherish ! 

It was more than just a show ! all thanks to redux...
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Fare-thee-well

Hello, dear Beautifuls… Am I glad to be back here, or what!

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Kya tha yeh? Sirf ek show? Just another time pass? Or a means to an end? I believe it was the last. It brought us all together… for endless sessions of chat and gossip and love and laughter.

It has given me good memories. Though I have stopped watching it since the past few days, the older scenes come back and they still have the capacity to leave a pleasant feel in me.

What do I say about a man called ASR?

The lad who landed in a chopper?

But was not averse to wielding a broom at his sister's behest last Diwali?

The attitude, the aura, the anger… he had all the 3 A's in abundance. He was said to be ruthless and proud of it. He hated displaying his weaknesses. And never forgave anyone who breached his defences. So Khushi Kumari Gupta found out… the hard way.

She was forced to walk down a ramp and fell down right into his arms. He held her and for a moment, he was caught. Perhaps he was as affected as she was. But he didn't have to like it… and he didn't.

Girls swooned, audience gasped, jaws dropped… when he twirled an unsuspecting damsel into his arms and snapped her. With style and swagger no doubt… but still with a ruthlessness unheard of before in TV land. He did it neatly and effortlessly, by the simple expedient of breaking a string of pearls. WOW!

He loved his sister. He loved his plants. He was a caring man within the four walls of his home; a home he had sweated and toiled to build up from the scratch.

He cared not for appearances and rituals. He cared not for beliefs and faith. He believed in "Live and Let Live".

He gave words a different meaning altogether.

"What the…" will never be the same again. Neither will "unbelievable", "Tum Theek ho?" or "Ajeeb ho tum!" Not even the simple "Hi!"

As for "Thoda Dard Hoga…" don't even think about it.

I am sure each one of us have their own special scenes in IPK. I loved my share of scenes too. Among the ASR scenes, I loved his very first slapgate. He slaps a man twice and pays him 2 crores and another 50 lakhs of payment due. It was stunning. The man could shock and how! He feared no one. He was daring and he had a naughty sense of humour to go with it. For all through the slapgate… his eyes recognized the dark humour in the situation and he was laughing at the frailties of the lesser mortals.

Also the scene where he drops Khushi from the first floor. He underlined his uncaring attitude, his talent for cruelty with that act.

Then came all the office scenes where he locked horns with an obscure girl from Lucknow, just so that he could teach her a lesson. There was something about that girl that made him feel, made him live again. She brought out the lost childhood in him. The boyish prankster, who loved placing bets and winning them. But for once in his life, he was stumped… by the quirky thinking of a small-town girl.

The photoshoot… he felt the the first pull of attraction towards a slim fair girl in red.

The guesthouse scene; Teej; his guilt and confusion when they were separated all made for good viewing.

We were delighted when he smiled at Khushi and her weird apology. We watched with baited breath as he started falling for her. We celebrated when he laughed for the first time.

The Nainital trip brought out his caring side.

Though I admit, the scene which hooked me to IPK for the first time was not ASR's. ASR was not the man who pulled me in. It was another man… Shashi Gupta. It was this scene. This scene where he was imparting sense and comfort to the daughter of his heart, Khushi. Shashi gupta was one of my favourite characters. I will always mourn the fact that he was not given justice.

Garima too enthralled me. But what can I say of Bua Ji… LOL… Hum hu do, Nandkishore!🤣

And Mami will remain a favourite. Without being cloyingly sweet, she remains acerbic and tangy… still she was a woman with a golden heart. And of course, Nani and Anjali and who can forget him? Shyam!

And sweet idiotic, confused NK…😆 Akash and payal and their "Ji-Ji" romance… 😃yes, you will all be sorely missed… but I want to thank all of you… fictional fruits of some brilliant soul's imagination and dreams… yes, thank you…. For giving me REDUX and later the ADDA!!🤗

simplelife09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I figured it out.. I figured it out!!!

Did you see him laying his head in her lap after a long day .. and her simply running her fingers thru' his hair.. Nahiin...

Did you see her run into his arms after missing him since morning..and him caress her hair.. Nahiin..

Iss pyar ko kya naam doon?.."Touch me not.. a Telepathic Love story!!!"

😆😆😆

IPK will miss you.. Thank you for all writers, directors  who brought these wonderful characters to us, to all the actors who brought the writer's characters to life.. and to all the cvs.. for what ever you did...
👏👏👏 and to all the 200 people who were in the news constantly... 👏👏👏

Rabba vey's.. on the house...lol

Edited by simplelife09 - 11 years ago
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The thing Farewell itself makes me sad.. My journey with IPKKND started only during January and after a long time only i came to the forum. Was a silent reader of Redux and loved everyone's writing. After the episode gets over will wait for the Redux to open read all the analysis and then only i will have a satisfaction. Then one fine day started speaking with ppl and din know when i became so attached. This was a wonderful journey which doesnt have any ending or farewell as we always will be connected.

IPKKND was one of my best show. Loved Arnav and Khushi and the whole cast. The plot of NPAND and MDJND was rocking with these two. Along with this what attracted me more was Barun and Sanaya's offscreen friendship. It was so fun to watch the entire team and never fail to makes us laugh. Will sure miss all of them and the show. Would love to see them again in another show😃...

Thank you so much for all my Redux friends to make this journey so so special.🤗..Cant tell how much you ppl mean to be now. Well Arnav and Khushi its never a farewell for us they will always be special and will live in the hearts of many for their unique love😳

Edited by sarunrocks - 11 years ago
Crazygd4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks ritz

🤗

warning::: no coherence what so ever read at your own risk...
I have become a teenager again after I started watching IPKKND...

I have become a bachelorette again after I started watching this...

I have gained weight and my kids lost weight after I started watching this...

thanks to the creators of IPKKND ...

This one is for REDUX, Coffee with REDUX and ADDA...

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">This one is for my sahelies who are all sad about the farewell of ippkknd</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">🤗
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="1">"You'll Be In My Heart" by phil collins

</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font size="1">Come stop your crying
It will be alright
Just take my hand
Hold it tight

I will protect you
From all around you
I will be here
Don't you cry

For one so small,
You seem so strong
My arms will hold you,
Keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here
Don't you cry

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more

You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart, always

Why can't they understand the way we feel?
They just don't trust what they can't explain
I know we're different but deep inside us
We're not that different at all

And you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more

Don't listen to them
'Cause what do they know (what do they know)?
We need each other
To have, to hold.
They'll see in time
I know

When destiny calls you
You must be strong (you gotta be strong)
I may not be with you
But you've got to hold on
They'll see in time
I know
We'll show them together

'Cause you'll be in my heart
[another version says: "Believe me, you'll be in my heart"]
I'll be there from this day on,</font>
<font size="1">Now and forever more

Oh, you'll be in my heart (you'll be here in my heart)
No matter what they say (I'll be with you)
You'll be here in my heart (I'll be there), always
Always
I'll be with you
I'll be there for you always
Always and always
Just look over your shoulder
I'll be there always.</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">🤗
</font>

<font size="2">where do I start...hmmm...</font>

<font size="2">What made me watch this show????!!!!!</font>

<font size="2">I go on youtube to watch old songs all the time'but that day I
wanted to watch a song from the movie bodyguard ---the song is ..as you all know'
teri meri'lots of suggestions 'saw a pic of a couple with an intriguing
background'so thought of giving it a try'so played it..good'I have seen sanaya before in fanaa..but not the male actor'as usual read some comments'.already have heard
the name of the serial from one of my friends'but still hesitant to watch it ...never
watched an Indian serial before'and patience - don't even know the meaning of
it..</font>

<font size="2">But wanted to give it a try ... so watched from that episode...loved their acting and all the actors... so wanted to know more about the story...googled it...interesting...so started watching it from the beginning ...skipped a bit...here and there ...</font>

who am I going to miss the most ...

loved both the families...

ASR --KHUSHI
AAKASH--PAYAL
ANJALI--SHYAM

all three couples...even shyamji...kya character hai...😆dumb and dumber...

i am going to miss everyone ...u got that right..even lakshmiji...

i will write about everyone here...😃

I really want to mention the Prakash brothers here...the best scenes of them..

Hariji...he kept spilling coffee on our bitwa's shirt all the time..and never smiled...😊

Ohm Ji 1... Who played hide and seek with khushiji.. Loved his expression when he was touched by khushi... He enjoyed himself there...

Ohm Ji 2... Who asked ASR if he can go check with khushi if she is really paagal...😊

Jay Ji -- Lakshmiji ka BFF...😊

More jay Ji-s and the last one was the one who ate the pakodi made by khushi -recipe sexily given by ASR😊

Ok I was going to write about everyone... After reading meenu's I came to know that I can't do justice on that ... So you all better go read meenu's on page 5...(Shegarf)

But I really want to mention two of the best scenes ..I can never forget till I die are

1: when Arnav thinks khushi is dead --- barun lived as arnav for me that day...the way he smiled when she held on to his vest (Ritzee's favorite- got the highest bid)

2: when khushi's mom asks her about her life with arnav bituwa..GH days...sanaya excelled in that one..

These scenes will live with me forever...

and this one is from Arnav to Khushi:

How deep is your love

by BEE GEES

I know your eyes in the morning sun
I feel you touch me in the pouring rain
And the moment that you wander far from me
I wanna feel you in my arms again

And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love and then softly leave
And it's me you need to show

Chorus:
How deep is your love
I really need to learn
Cause were living in a world of fools
Breaking us down
When they all should let us be
We belong to you and me

I believe in you
You know the door to my very soul
Youre the light in my deepest darkest hour
Youre my saviour when I fall
And you may not think
I care for you
When you know down inside
That I really do
And it's me you need to show

😆 Edited by Crazygd4 - 11 years ago
chitmanas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
REDUX and ADDA were the meeting points for so many of us.  I was just telling some friends about how watching IPK created so many firsts in my life.  For the first time I watched videos on YT like a crazy woman, for the first time I came to know about IF, for the first time I found there's something called a thread in IF, for the first time I met so many wonderful and talented people here who shared their passion for the show, for the first time I wrote comments and posted my thoughts...so many firsts, I can't even begin to tell you. 

IPK journey with you all has been truly wonderful which I'll have cherish and remember even when I get old😆😉. A heartfelt thank you to all the loving and kind people that I met here and God Bless.

I really don't like saying goodbyes, so it'll just be a bye and hope to see you all somewhere, at another show perhaps?😃
Edited by chitmanas - 11 years ago