Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dimishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh God now taking deep breath after soo much excitement...

hi everyone, feeling good to say goodbye. now i am more happy that the serial ended. otherwise I think I would've missed todays adda farewell. Cause i was already giving up watching...

The redux used to be a wonderful platform to laugh and see frndship growing around a fiction. I loved the way u all interacted and analyzed. I never wanted to watch this serial cause i have a feelings that the hindi serials starts with a good story then stretches it to a total illogical ending. but after reading redux i wanted to believe this would b one exceptional story...it was till smtime. then i watched it only because i wanted to know how much destruction could b made. thanks God...i was already withdrawing, my patience were lost, but it ended πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .

πŸ€— to all and bye.. have to go and pick up my son will catch u later if u r still there when i come back

fatema
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

** Hrmmphh* stand in line pleej..ur chance may come after 23446576 years !! 😈 πŸ˜†

🀣 🀣 🀣

Word Count: 0

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

PURVI...YOU'RE KILLING MEπŸ˜•...I CAN'T OVERDOSE OVER THE OVER DOSE...MUJHE PAKDO...WAT A DP,LADY!!!πŸ‘

Oyeee Me no ASR to come n hold you..!!πŸ˜†me Damsel in Distress to fall on in ASR arms

** Hrmmphh* stand in line pleej..ur chance may come after 23446576 years !! 😈 πŸ˜†

Ja Jaa me already fell n is taken...by him 😈😈😈😈😈 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ..ur chance may come after 23446578 years
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: archie_79

Even I felt that Teju. At last, sheacknowledged that ASR taught her to love.😳

Okay, I was way too focussed on their faces to even register what was said at the end. All I heard was Khushi saying she loved him - time to revisit it methinks!
archie_79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shegarf71

HIS AVIATOR WEARING MOVE HANDS DOWN BEATS HIS PAKODA COOKING CLASS...πŸ˜†
SAPNO KI DUNIYA MEIN HI REHNA ACCHA HAIN MEENU...KYUNKI ASLI DUNIYA MEIN TERE AAGE EK LAMBHI LINE KHADI HAI...πŸ˜†

🀣 🀣
Shegarf71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine99

hum vacation se uncle sam ke desh mein pahuche hai.. jet lagwa ke giraft mein hai with homesickness is liye cloudwa ke sang aank micholi..😳

KOEL BOLI...DUNIYA DHOLI..SAMJHO DIL KI BOLI...
ISS DUNIYA MEIN DARD HAI KITNA,...TU HAI KITNI BHOLI...β€οΈπŸ€—
archie_79 thumbnail
Hi Sree, Jude, Jalebi, Fatema πŸ€—
Shegarf71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dimishra

Oh God now taking deep breath after soo much excitement...

hi everyone, feeling good to say goodbye. now i am more happy that the serial ended. otherwise I think I would've missed todays adda farewell. Cause i was already giving up watching...

The redux used to be a wonderful platform to laugh and see frndship growing around a fiction. I loved the way u all interacted and analyzed. I never wanted to watch this serial cause i have a feelings that the hindi serials starts with a good story then stretches it to a total illogical ending. but after reading redux i wanted to believe this would b one exceptional story...it was till smtime. then i watched it only because i wanted to know how much destruction could b made. thanks God...i was already withdrawing, my patience were lost, but it ended πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .

πŸ€— to all and bye.. have to go and pick up my son will catch u later if u r still there when i come back

fatema

COME BACK SOON...FATEMA...MISS U!!!πŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PURVI...YOU'RE KILLING MEπŸ˜•...I CAN'T OVERDOSE OVER THE OVER DOSE...MUJHE PAKDO...WAT A DP,LADY!!!πŸ‘

Oyeee Me no ASR to come n hold you..!!πŸ˜†me Damsel in Distress to fall on in ASR arms

Ja Jaa me already fell n is taken...by himπŸ˜ƒ..ur chance may come after 23446578 years

and shifted to Hospital cos u broke ur shin..Shyamwa is taking care of u while I am with ASR in Royal/Purple Orchid , savouring the bubbly !! πŸ˜‰
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heya Girls ...

surprise that both Sathu and doods are here πŸ˜ƒ..

How was the episode ..didn't get time to catch it ...