Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshine99

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#003333">I am doing a happy wala dance with Rabba vey score running in the background.. Tants and doodle ek saath...woh laut aye phir se IF per.. hamare paas...pal bhar ke liye hi sahiπŸ₯³</font>

Koeliyaa ,,

Huggy Buggy !! aap tho cloud ke behindwala Sunnya hogayi..Kahan ho aap ?? πŸ˜ƒ
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: b.sarika2

Yes whereever they didnot show Arnav Khushi in same screen it was shot with BDs..and Arnav's accident was supposed to be after this...they had to cut it short before that.

But BS is supposed to be in UK. How did they shoot his scene? πŸ˜•
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh..So good to see all the familiar MF ids..

Even now i stepped in here accidentally and loo..the thread is as alive as it always is..Muaah gals❀️

How convenient are the Emoticons here compared to FB..hahaha..Feeling Nastologic gals..Redux, Analysis, Discussions,bashing,Redux closre,Heart breaks,Adda birth,Heart Break due to lack of story n romance after Marriage..

God! Loved and enjoyed them!!
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

Heyy Sowme

*Pinches hard* πŸ˜‰

now this is wat u call chance pe dance maarnaπŸ˜›i am so so happy to see u both hereπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I saw Purvvv here ... wherez she ???
archie_79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dimishra

Sorry baby...I was sooo busy drooling doods dp that forgot to say hi to anybody. but i started reading redux only for ur post initially. and looking at the green font i used to wonder " its too time consuming will read if i have time"...but one day i started reading doodle and then onwards ...shudhui doodle and doodle...BTW i cursed her too for making me hooked to this serial...ritzi knows πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just saw an interview of Sanaya shot on the last day of shoot..where she says she doesnt know what the fuss was all about...is it really hard for them to understand the connect people had with Arnav and Khushi both as character?

anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

Thaank GOOOD ... there is no hope for reincarnation ... Bhagwaaan bachaye humhein πŸ˜†

Doods the PH and the Channel will themselves not want any reincarnation story after the fans attacking them in this story.

Anu
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

SIXTO

Hi Roaar
archie_79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine99

I am doing a happy wala dance with Rabba vey score running in the background.. Tants and doodle ek saath...woh laut aye phir se IF per.. hamare paas...pal bhar ke liye hi sahiπŸ₯³

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Hi Koel πŸ€—