Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
It is with heavy heart that I write this post today, in the last ADDA thread!!
Redux, Coffee with Redux and Adda have been my second home for quite some time now...It is a routine,a day-to-day activity to log in here and discuss the musings of the mind...as routine activity as I brush my teeth and comb my hair...
The feeling that this is going to be the last post in the thread surely makes me sad...But I can also easily say that I loved being part of this family...loved having such wonderful friends who are part of my life now...I thank this show for giving me such a love story and I thank it for giving me my friends. That is the greatest gift IPK has given me above all!!

I want to start this loong post (*Just what did u think? I write and it won't be long? ðŸ˜‰) by mentioning how this journey started for me..

I started watching the show very late, In Jan..., although I had seen the promos aired in May..but really didnt see them properly,nor gave it much thought...I recognized Sanaya from MJHT and Barun from BHPH..but I didnt watch any of the 2 shows much so was not their "Fan" as such...
One day, just while browsing the TV, came across a promo - Of Sanaya looking gorgeous in green sari..and with Barun who is looking jaw-droppingly handsome...and they are dancing...with such passion which is restrained in the body language but is blazing in their eyes...I didnt know of the storyline, I didnt know what is happening, I didn't know the characters name even...All I knew after seeing that was "I have to see this scene...this is scorching, something too intense, too beautiful and I want to know what happens next"...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7t9BSnjlQ8[/YOUTUBE]

As I watched that epi, I was left breathless...and that never happens with me...so I thought to give this show a try..watched the next epi where Arnav flirts with Khushi in the changing room and she gets all flustered! Bas, aur kya tha..I fell in love all hook, line and sinker!!

I went on the mission of watching every single  scene of this show from first till that moment and youtube became my Best friend...I breathed, lived, dreamed of Arshi in the days that followed...
And found Redux in one such wandering...And I thank the Gods for that day!! Rest is history, as you all know!!😃

Here is a brief walk-through of all the scenes that have captivated me the maximum..There have been many..many in number...But I picked the best of the best...and it was indeed a very difficult task as I love almost every scene of Arshi!..
Kindly bear with me, My friends!!😛

• The 1st meeting(Fashion show) - I have watched this scene a million-trillion times already. This is the 1st time, I have loved a love-story from the absolute start.. And for this I will thank the CVs, the director who shot this beautifully...and the BG music director.. This show has one of the best BG music I have ever come across with and this scene was epic for me...Just the BG music and my heart started beating wildly!! Such was a magic of this wonderful "pehli mulaquaat".

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSKE1sV8ytY[/YOUTUBE]

• 1st challenge completion - A scene after a smart Khushi outwits the arrogant ASR and gives all the measurements of the Gabru-Jawaans. This scene is the one where ASR is fuming mad at her for completing the task and his helplessness of not being able to fire her..and then he moves in for the kill.. Just watch it from 4:30 and You will know what I am talking about.. This is when Khushi stands her ground even when she is frightened inside, when she moves back as she realizes she is too close to him and looses her balance...and when ASR for the 1st time, holds her hand and doesnt let her fall...and in that instant the BG music starts!! I Love, love this small scene..It shook me then, it shakes me now.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gGpp3glSh8[/YOUTUBE]

• Tigress Khushi fuming mad at ASR in guesthouse - No need to elaborate I guess.. I fell in love with Sanaya..she was a powerhouse in this epi and made me fall in love with Khushi more. I love the Dhakka she gives Arnav..thrice 😆...and at the 4th time, he catches her and pins her to the wall...Her anger is blazing and he is seething in fury!!.. and as she is held captive by his hands , he is held by her eyes ðŸ˜³...Rabba Vey!!!😳

• Bhaad mein gaye aap aur bhaad mein gayi aapki naukari- Yes, yes...the epic "GTH" speech by apni daring Khushi to a subdued, shocked and totally speechless ASR...Loved Khushi's lines and ASR's absolute stunned silence...This was a start of many more to come I think...😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POiw0zPs-n8[/YOUTUBE]

• Sindoor barsaat and tu hi bata mere maula -  Oh! The sheer beauty of this scene...when time stood still as they finally meet. But What I really loved about  this scene was that it was ASR who offered his hand to wipe the sindoor out of her eyes, thus putting her out of her misery...and she who refused the offer and walked off..And that was what made him Mad!! A woman,who has had the fortune of being offered help from the mighty ASR now rebukes him and leaves him embarrassed..How dare she... ðŸ˜† When He tries to talk to her, she walks off again making him see red now! Oh..what a delightful scene!!😳 And that beautiful "Tu hi mere maula" ...Phew!!😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-4ziRKQ0n4[/YOUTUBE]

• "Tum aise nahin ja sakti, Khushi... KHUSHI!!!" -  Need I write anything else!! Sigh...Damn you Arnav.😆...I love you here...and Khushi too.. for standing up in front of him, not bowing down to his anger, making him open the door (Read Break) and then giving the "zor ka jhatka Zor se"...😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU6ug-YwUY8[/YOUTUBE]

• Khushi in the cupboard - Again a splendid merge of the BG music with the scenes being shown..it makes my heart race and adds so much more thrill!!
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2AiYPkXIwE
    [/YOUTUBE]

• "Aapka Character Dheela hai"- Oooh! This scene...The way ASR blocks her path every time,preventing her retreat, the fear she is feeling but is too stubborn to let it show, the ultimate wrestling match which leaves her pinned to him..and finally her tears that melt him... Ahh...
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekFeeMmc9t4
    [/YOUTUBE]

• DIWALI Bonanza - I am not even going there..you know what I mean!!😆
    but apart from the "obvious", I also loved they way he broke her heart into million pieces and without realizing, broke his into zillion..Ah!!Classic...

• Teri -Meri dance- Oh def..Already wrote about that!!😃

• "Faraq padta hai" series - Ab kya bolun..See for yourself!!😛
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzXKA0RyWL8[/YOUTUBE]

• Bangles luka-chuppi - The only thing that he wants is to see if she wears the gift he has given her and her only mission is not to let him see untill he agrees he bought it for her!! A classic Arshi scene which was filled with fun and nok-jhok...and amidst all this, a bone-deep love...😳

• "I hate you" - and all they wanted to scream was "I love you"... This scene gives me goosebumps even now...I watch it once every week atleast coz I love it to my very core..Their eyes screaming their love, helplessness,confusion and need for each other while their lips are shouting just the opposite!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9S5VWiZ4lI[/YOUTUBE]

• Holi and Dhadkanein - If I start on this, this post will never end 😊. so leaving it to your imagination...in the meantime...Just remember the fury on Arnav's face when Shyaam starts moving towards Khushi...Ooh...😆😃
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcXGmyB-_w4[/YOUTUBE]

• The gifts- Channa, SK poster, Jalebi, Gol gappe and a simple strand of pearls.. one of the best scenes I ever saw...so much simplicity but so full of meanings...

(PS: Vid credit to the uploader- mainly ismailvegamze)

This is the best I could do today...with emotions running high, and the tears in my eyes... As I bid adieu to IPK, I want to say thanks to the whole team for giving us this one-of-a-kind show.

Many thanks to the directors,writers, cameraman, cinematographer for this wonderful treat..and the BG music director to come up with such thrilling scores which elevated the scenes to a different level..

A big thank you to all the actors - Daljeet, Jayshreeji,Abhaas, Akshay, Deepali, Karan, Utkarshaji, Pyumori, Abhaji, Swatiji, Sana, Sanjayji (Babuji) for portraying the characters the way they did. Anjali, Shyaam, Payal, Akash, NK, Lavanya have now become as "Real" to me as anything else..and this is coz of you all. Thanks.😃

And my deepest gratitude to the two splendid actors who breathed Arnav/Khushi on screen. No one could have done it better than Barun and Sanaya ...I have become their fan for life...A Barun fan, A Sanaya fan and a SARUN fan...I wish them all the success and hope to see them soon..
They have given me so much happiness and joy in the last 1 and a half year and the least I can do is thank them.😊

Love, Sumi!!
Edited by coolgal270 - 11 years ago
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
hellos girlwas...

Finally managed to log in on the last day!

All hail to the crew of IPKKND...

I being a non hindi speaker.. who didnt even know the ABC of hindi got hooked to it with just a glimpse at this wonderful cast...  I who have never watched daily soaps, have stuck on to it... till the end... learnt hindi.. but alas I couldnt watch any other show other than this and then learnt this one is unique and it will always be!

though this show deserved a much better end than the one that is being offered now, the show has proved that it is unique and in news even when it is ending...

Hats off to the cast and crew and my best wishes to all of them... and thanks too for giving me a show that I could really cherish for all my life...

Last but not the least, I need to thank IPK and the forum for giving me a wonderful set of friends all of whom are more precious than gems!

Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

It been a wonderful journey  along with these two flawed star crossed lovers frm last 1 year . I only started watching it from last December and finished watching all the previous episodes in 2/3 weeks  , can   we ever get a love story , actors , chemistry like this again ?  Everything is beautiful , I mean each and everything is beautiful in this show .  Never saw such a beautiful cast and crew before  . I watched a few shows before but I never know any actors/actresses real names ðŸ˜† , but for this show ..or shall i say our show ..i know each and every actors names and i joined in IF writing , reading abt the show .   But the only thing hurting is the show has to end abruptly , they , US  and the show no one deserves this . But glad  that they ended on a happy note  with Arnav and Kushi  together . So I'm happy that my...sorry our Arnav and Kushi are living happily ever after  somewhere with an arrogant little Kushi and a nautanki little Asr ðŸ˜†  . How cute  it would have been if little Kushi says 'What The ' and little Arnav says 'HEY DEVIMAYYA' 😳  but will always  cherish every moment of Arnav and Kushi . They will be always in our memories .
   Will miss the show , the cast ..ESP Sanaya and Barun's masti in sbb/s and this crazy forum.  
  I made a few wonderful friends in this forum who I would always love to interact, I will still login  IF ..wish you all of you  are here too .  Will miss Adda and the discussions though ðŸ¤—🤗  Love you all! 

Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Rits you started early, will be back

I'm back like 6 hrs later 😆

Hey everyone! I can't believe it is the end of IPKKND, a show which set the bar high for many and was truly different with your not so typical characters be it the leads, to their families it was all different which is what drew me to the show as I was sick of the same old wine in a new bottle shows. Granted, IPK started down the same route with the hate to love story but quickly came into its own. Characters with various layers, leads with sizzling chemistry and a show that kept you hooked even when the scripts were not the best.

Coming to the episode we got tonight, of course it is not the ending we imagined but it is one we fought for when it seemed all odds were against us. We wanted this story to end with Arnav and Khushi and that is what we got and if you ignore the ending, the episode was not that bad. Some plus points - Aarav calling Khushi mom, everyone finding out Khushi is Arnav's wife, the flashback to where it all started and my absolute favorite is the fact we did get one final scene of Barun and Sanaya in the same frame without body doubles! I adored that their last scene together was him being ASR like and not giving a damn who saw him romance his wife. Like always these two can turn the smallest scenes into something memorable, that is just the effect they have on you.

For me it is not only the leads chemistry I will miss, it is the cast on a whole who were a treat to watch both on and off screen. Those off screen masti segments were a blast to watch, I love that there is nothing fake about this cast and that what you see is really what you get. Each have left an impact with their characters and I wish them nothing but the best for the future. Thank you to the IPK team for giving us such a memorable show and thank you to the Redux, SGs, Crooner and Adda for making this a great place to hangout and discuss this show in such a fun manner.

Found this on YT, will miss IPK!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAVkhYCklQk [/YOUTUBE]

Edited by .Mandy. - 11 years ago
aidan34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As i was watching the epi i just couldn't cm to terms that this is it indeed.no more.atleast one consolation that it ended with the original arnav/khushi.
Good luck to the entire ipk team and hope to c u wid a new venture.i know this team can create magic as it has got the potential.
For al u lovely ppl its a goodbye but only for now,i hope to c u all somewhere somehow.
Edited by aidan34 - 11 years ago
pink.lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
three reasons for making this comment
1. bookmarking
2. wow i will miss redux😭
3. seriously! that is his handwriting??? actually looked like keede makoday died!!!

Edited by guturgutur - 11 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 Ipkknd is not my first serial... I use to watch Hindi serial on and off but never got myself addicted... I'm more to non hindi... Other languages... Serial... Ipkknd is totally a diff game... It's an unique piece even till today... I have to say that yes, mayb the quality of the show has been compromise for quite some  time now but the chemistry between the leads never... One of the best thing that I got Bcoz of ipk is redux... Through redux had chance to meet people across the globe having same interest that is ipkknd...  And of course after redux was close, Adda... I was never much active at Adda as I was trying to detach myself from ipkknd but never from you guys ... Even ipk is ending today I'm not sad but happy coz finally at least it's ending on high note... Many of you here might agree that the story has not been the same after remarriage or mayb for some of you b4 that... But what ever it is, this unique ipkknd will always be remembered n cherished for a long time...1.5 years of journey with Arnav n khushi... Recently I have tried watching other serial, bu so far no serial can give me the feel that ipkknd can give... Sad but true... Ipkknd will always remain special to me...

I wish all the best to barun Sobti for amazing portrayal of asr... Dude ur so lucky to get this role... N u deserve the role... U never fail with ur performance... U know what other actors will be thinking how nice if they can play asr n be popular like you... But it's all fated that u are the chosen one to play asr ...Only you... All the best to you in whatever u pursue... Ur a full package... ðŸ˜³ Cannot elaborate more here... Space will be not enough ðŸ˜‰ But one thing I like the most abt u your smile ðŸ˜³  

Sanaya irani, I like your acting portrayal of khushi... Sanka Devi will be missin you...it's not at all ur fault... At times I get irritated with too much of OTT from ur side, but as an actress it's ur job to perform the task as per script... And plz do not be sad ipkknd is ending... Ur rare mix of beauty n talent... I'm sure u will be back... With a bang... Ur just to pretty on screen... Love watching you...😛

To Arnav n khushi... Don't blame the viewers... We are just to attach to the character until we cannot see u separated...  One of u.ll out ipk needs to end...at least this is wat majority wants n forum is at peace coz of this ðŸ˜†

Mamiji - will miss ur hello hi bye bye

Akash - all the best... U got less dialogue when ur at ipkknd..l but nevertheless u performed well... 

Payal- loved ur acting when u got screen space b4 marriage... Love the sisters moment between u n khushi...

Nk- u bring happiness to the screen... Among all the comeo brought in ur oe of the best choice...

Naniji- no complaint but plz dun dance to much on screen

Anjali-  loved you of portrayal of bro n sister - asr n you... All the best... Your a relented actress too...

Shyam- yaar u rock... To tell the truth when ur out no thrill at ipkknd... Cupid for arhi... Wish you all the best... So far ur the best villain for me...

Gupta family- loved ur acting... Buaji, ammaji n khushi.s father... I still cannot forget the abt to collapse GH hse...

Lakshimiji : missing you for some time already...

All other character : you guys are lucky to be associated with ipkknd... It's a blessing for all of you...
Not everyone had the chance...😉

Gul khan : thank you for this epic love story... Without you... Arnav n khushi does not exist... 10q... Will watch ur show again if it's a love story... Take a bow lady ðŸ˜Š

All crew - thank you so much.. We viewers are more bothered abt asr n khushi but at times fail to understand behind rabbba ve, behind their acting, all of you guys crew are involved... Thank you... Mayb many of you will be jobless or looking for a job after this, but dun worry god has plan for all n I pray that all of you are in good hands after this or mayb even better... 

All the best to all and I will miss ipkknd... I wrote so much... Rip😆

To all reduxian and Adda : thank you all n you guys rock big time...

Finally with the ending of ipkknd, at least I can concentrate in other things... More focus , have to admit to much time on serial...forum... It's fun... But somehow I think one should not be addicted... It's not healthy...😆... Will be on and off in the forum after this.. Of course cannot stop right  a way but will try to  be normal back...😛...Adios RIP ðŸ¤—

A Malay proverb : just wanted to share with you guys 
Kalau Ada sumur di Padang, 
Boleh says menumpang mandi, ,
Kalau Ada umur yang panjang,
Boleh kits berjumpa lagi..😛 ( some sort like if there is long live, we will meet again )...🤗

Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Shegarf71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ooo...JAB TAK HAI JAAN...JAANE JAHAAAN...MEIN IPK KO PYAAR KAROONGI...
OOO...JAB TAK HAI JAAN JAANE JAHAN...MEIN YEHI GAOOONGI...

Bachkeyy tu rehna re Bachkey tu rehna
Nahin duja moka milega sambhalna 
Bachkey tu rehna re Bachkey tu rehna
Nahin duja moka milega  sambhalna
Kahin bhi chupa ho tujhe dhoond lega
Yeh hai ishq samja tujhe karhi dega khallas
ae khallas aae khallas khallas
KHALLAAAS!!

AND IT HAS,IT DID AND IT FOREVER WILL...DESTROY,OCCUPY AND FINISH MY PEACE OF MIND...
THE POWER OF ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON...
KE GHEHRAV KO KYA NAAM DOON??

...FOR AN ODE TO FAREWELLL...

THE TRAVELS OF MEENU THROUGH AN ERA CALLED 
ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON...

It was a hot monsoon day in August of 2011...
MEENU had had a very hard day...not routinely hard...but more so...it had been the roughest so far in her life...
Her dad was home...shifting through his daily soap list...surfing channels...Meenu decided to join him...she wanted a mental break before she turned into a mental case...
STOPWA!!

..I know you think that's normal...but please I beg of you focus...
Mind you...Meenu knew of only Zee and Sony Indian TV channels...it was a first to view Star Plus...
A show was on...I knew nothing about...Just the scene caught my eye...

A beautiful spirited young girl in a dark blue indigo sari was having a serious conversation with a most handsome young man...all brooding ...in a three piece suit tailored to perfection!!...I stopped to listen in...

It was a conversation about BROKEN RELATIONSHIPS...from all I could gather ...He had reminded her of her broken relationship...which made her upset ..And then she reminded him of the fact that he too,had just had the relationship broken...
As a mere person,shifting through channels...I could gather...I thought...HMMM...Oh!so,they had probably gotten engaged to each other..and their engagement had been broken!!
OMG!How far from the truth...but the pain I saw in her eyes and the ruthless ignorance or arrogance,of the striking man...left an image that would not leave...
I remember the words she said to him..."AAP JABHI HUMSE KUCH KEHTE HAIN...TOH HUM ITNI HI...NAHIN...ISSE BHI KADHVI BAAT SUNNE KE LIYE TAIYARR REHTE HAIN...KYUNKI ACCHA TOH AAP BOL NAHIN SAKTE...YAAN SHAYAD AAPNE SEEKHA HI NAHIN"

They intrigued me...and his pain and anger at her...but then his protectiveness...made me realize he still cared for her despite that disdain he showed towards her earlier!!Also,being a woman...I could sense the young lady carried some deep feelings for this man ...I thought her ex-fianc...that his talk affected her so deeply...and she seemed to know his Behaviour inside out!!

I stopped watching as soon as she leaves this party...to run out!!I never knew what happened after!!The next morning caught a repeat telecast of the same episode...and found out the name of the show was...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WATCHED TILL THE END OF THAT EPISODE...the dance practice with NK had me in splits..
BUT..what really caught me about this young girl was the amazingly strong pride and skill of humor mingled with the satisfaction of getting back at this ARROGANT MAN...is what got my attention...THE EPISODE ENDED WITH THE EYE LOCK...THAT LOCKED MEENU's HEART AWAY IN ITS CASTLE FOREVER..!!!

I WAS CONDEMNED...AND HAPPILY SO...WITH MY FULL CONSENT!!

I continued an episode or two after...it left me smitten!!
I STOPPED...I went back to the laptop and looked up this show...I typed
JUNE 6th,2011...!!!
THE MAGIC DATE...and Thank you the force of God that made me take that decision...that day...cause it gave me this ANMOL RATAN...IPKKND!!

Lets talk about the widely used phrase..."IT'S JUST A SHOW WITH FICTIONAL CHARACTERS..."
OK...Now that we justified our being rational,practical real life individuals...
Lets see...
I was unknowingly drawn to my TV screen each and every day at the same time...
I was sometimes absent...ok...not going to lie completely absent from real life into Reel life...watching reruns of IPK...or YouTube repeats...to a point that one day...I thought YouTube...said to me...ERROR...THIS VIDEO IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO REPEATED ABUSE BY MEENU!!

FOR EXAMPLE BELOW...

WHAT DID THIS SHOW GIVE ME?

>A belief that Indian television and daily soaps have surpassed the daily viewers expectations
>A magic of outstanding proportions...of which I had never experienced
>A extremely talented cast of fine actors who were picked like individual precious stones to fit into the finest piece of jewelry ever made in the universe...a rare treasure...IPKKND...
>A dose of reality in life...nothing is ever as it seems...nothing will stay stable and joyful forever...so enjoy each minute spent with ones you love...
>A sense of appreciation for the wonderful parents and childhood I had..
>A sense of how that balanced childhood made me a happy ,balanced individual with a positive outlook to life...
>A sense of pride belonging to a show and it's cast t hat have created Indian TV history with its popularity and criticism alike...
>A truth to always follow your instincts and learn to strike a balance between heart and mind...
> A reflection of looking beyond the obvious...when looking at a person...
Never judging a book by its cover...
>A true sense of the fact...THAT SOME RELATIONSHIPS ARE BIGGER THAN BLOOD RELATIONSHIPS...As stated in show by Anjali
>A glimpse into a great blend of modern combined with traditional...shown in both the Guptas and The Raizada families...
>A real world picture...of harsh realities and why this world is waiting to Crush the vulnerable...and how to build a strong exterior to prevent and guard the breakdown of oneself...from ASR
>A sense of how to look at everything from a bright side...knowing things are bad and yet battling it with laughter,smiles and selflessness...and making sure to give all a second chance...to having compassion for your enemy...from Khushi Kumari Gupta...
>So many real world issues...no happy endings...
AND IF ANY WERE HAPPY ENDINGS...LIFE BROUGHT THEM AT A BIG COST AND HUGE SACRIFICES AND PAIN...

AND NOW THESE TWO HAVE BECOME OUR"AADAT"!!!!

CLASH OF IDEOLOGIES...YET THEIR MERGING INTO ONE DUE TO THE BASIC BELIEF IN THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER...

THE ETERNAL BATTLE FOUGHT WITH DESTINY AND MISUNDERSTANDINGS GALORE...

A RIPPING OF SOULS AND THEN HEALING OF SOME OTHERS...

A SHOW THAT SHOOK THE BELIEF OF A TYPICAL IMAGE OF A HERO...A TYPICAL HEROINE..

A SHOW THAT SHOOK THE FOUNDATIONS OF
MARRIAGE,MOTHERHOOD,ORPHANS,LOVE,HATE,FAITH,ATHEISM,GOOD,EVIL,...

ALL WHAT WAS BELIEVED IN...THOUGHT OF STEREOTYPICALLY...
ALL SHAKEN FROM THE BASE...THE CORE...THE DEFINITIONS CHANGED BY..."only a fictional show"!!!!

WHOS LAUGHING NOW.??
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SINCE THIS IS A FAREWELL POST BUT I WILL BE BRUTALLY HONEST...THAT IN MY HEART AND MIND ...I WILL NEVER SAY FAREWELL...TO IPK OR REDUX OR ADDA OR ANY OF YOU...

cause Meenu se JAAN chudaana mushkil hi nahin...na mumkin hai!!!

I WILL MISS...

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA...you have been an enigma...you have been a hero...you have been an anti hero...you have been unbreakable...you have been vulnerable...you have been mysterious...yet you have been transparent...
You have been fictional...but you have made yourself real...so Real..that we think we lost you...when you were just a figment of imagination...so powerful a masterpiece than it messed with our senses of REEL v/s REAL...WHY...IF YOU ARE ASKING YOURSELF THE SAME QUESTION FANS...LET THE MAN TELL YOU THE REASON...

MR.BARUN SOBTI...A standing ovation...to this fine actor...to his dedicated performance of ASR...to his untapped talent that was correctly tapped when he put those HERMES shoes on for the first time...JUST EXCEPTIONALLY BRILLIANT,DUDE!!!...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??
Do you see the masses who have breathed your presence as life's air?
Do you see the fan mail that out numbers ones you have seen..the ones you will never see will far surpass the numbers of fans you think you have...

ASR...the greyest of the heroes to date...the world was never expecting and was taken by storm the minute this character was brought on...the definition of a daily soap hero...changed forever!!!
I thank you Barun...more than my love..if its possible..is my gratefulness for the immense joy you have provided me..the millions who agree with me...are uncountable...every move,facial expression,smirk,the walk,the air of confidence and the presence of ASR is now TRADEMARKED ..BY BARUN SOBTI...and forever will be...locked away like a precious gem to be rediscovered in the future be another generation!!

KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA...MY SOUL SISTER...the burst of energy...the aura of innocence...the feeling of warmth and happiness that washes over everyone she ever came in contact with...NOONE could ever find wrong with Khushi's intentions and heart...that only knew to love and see the good in everything..It was her strength and her weakness!!
A stress eater like me...if you are upset and confused or devastated...EAT IT OFF!!!HAYE...I LUBBS U,KHUSHI!!
Her Chamkili/Sankadevi avatar caused Mr.Laad Governer to give his heart away to a personality that never crumbled under his pressure!!He fell in love with the one who never let him win...and the one who he lost to!!...That he lost his heart to!!How beautifully moving and painful this journey of love...CONTRADICTION OF REALITY...

"BECAUSE,I HATE YOU!!!"...

NAFRAT PAAS AANE NA DE...MOHABBAT DOOR JAANE NA DE...
PERFECTLY FORMULATED DEFINITION OF IPKKND...I DON'T THINK EVEN THE MAKERS KNEW THIS AT THE TIME OF INCEPTION OF THE SHOW...

MS.SANAYA IRANI...R.E.S.P.E.C.T...
Everyone knows I am a huge admirer of the way Khushi was portrayed by Sanaya...Just was made to look too easy...when a character becomes synonmous with the actor...you know you are watching an epic come to life!!
CLAPPING FOR EVERYTIME you were onscreen...
..comedy,tragedy,reserve,romance,vengeance,bravado,mystery...
Let me count the endless ways you displayed your amazing capability to play Khushi KUMARI Gupta to Baruns ASR was just flawless!!
You did it all !!and just like Barun done with exceptional attention to detail...it felt as though the emotions Khushi felt could not be anything but Real!!Your dedication and owning of this atypical daily soap heroine...have made KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA ...an entity to deal with!!Again,we are amazed by the way you handled the show during the lead male actor being absent that long a break!!That was a truly difficult time for the show but you shone through with flying colors!!Sanaya...you made her yours for the quirky behaviors and the little nuances that endeared Khushi to us viewers!!I can't appreciate your talent enough,SANAYA JUST BREATH TAKING  AS KHUSHI...THANK YOU,!!

The complexity of the mystery that is ARNAV KHUSHI...
But the bottom line was as ASR put it...ARNAV KHUSHI HUMESHA SAATH RAHENGE...BAS!!!

How can I forget the contribution of...

ABHAAS MEHTA...our own Jekyll and Hyde villain/hero...SHYAM MANOHAR JHA...the handsome caring yet deceitful and calculating character...Just brilliance at its best...you will never be forgotten,JEEJAJI!!
you brought such a sincere evil to the screen...one who justifies his wrongs as a necessity...so matter of factly...that it was creepy to behold!!How could such a wonderful appearing man...be so good at being bad!!THE EVIL SIDE OF SUPERFICIAL BEAUTY...well played,Mr.Jha!!You g ave Arnav Singh Raizada a run for his life and his money!!WAT A MATCHUP!!Applause!!HIS ...SAALE SAAB...THUD!!!Drop dead villains around tellywood,Shyamu has arrived!!Daiyya ho!!

DALJEET BHANOT...our famous unforgettable "DI"...you were the basis of the love that remained in lil chhotes heart!!As ANJALI JHA RAIZADA...A beautifully done job as the strong sister,the dependent,the shattered,the blindly in love,the devotee of her God,the devoted over protective wife,the superstitious broken daughter...lived her life believing in her Sapno ki Duniya a little more deeply than Khushi!!Thank you,Daljeet!!Such a memorable brother-sister Jodi...one for the history books!!

KARAN GODWANI...As NK..NAND KISHORE...what a classic character!!THE TRUE SAATHI...of our ARSHI!!My man,you played the fool,the reprieve for Arshi,the unknown Cupid,The reason for ASZr taking action on his feelings...the friend in grave times for Khushi...the confidante for both Arnav and Khushi!!The voice of reason and the diffuser of tense moments!!!HEY...DID YOU ALL REALISE HOW MUCH NK TRULY DID??
I did!!Thank you,Karan for staying with the show till the very end!!You are loved immensely for being who you are!!

AKSHAY DONGRA...As AAKASH RAIZADA...you were a voice in the head of your head strong brother...you were the calm space in a storm...you portrayed Aaksh exactly as we would imagine him...would like to thank you for showing the quiet supporting brother to ASR...And Akshay...for being the life on the sets of IPK..and you are a marvelous actor...just wish they had given you an equal oppurtunity,my friend!!A perfect balance as Khushi's JEEJAJI and Payaljis Aakashji!!For being a loving son to mamiji but having the guts to stand your ground to your best capability!!For being in on the bromance with ASR and Nk!You guys were a great team on screen and off!You. Had a great sense of comic timing...a deep understanding of emotional scenes and the right mix of sincerity combined with shyness...so very endearing!!Claps!!

DEEPALI  PANSARE...as PAYAL GUPTA RAIZADA...my dear...thank you for you sincere and beautiful potrayal of Khushi's JIJI...a dutiful obedient demure daughter to your parents...and a sensible and patient Daughter in law and Wife...no extra drama...just plain and simple yet effective!!Your acting was also not utilized to the fullest for which I feel cheated and wish you all the best on your career...You had a great chemistry with Sanaya as a wonderful..principled Elder sister who never hesitated to put ASR in his place..and that was another special bond between Payal And Arnav that was a pleasure to view!!Of course your interactions with Mamiji were spot on and hilarious!!Thank you,for the joy you provided!

UTKARSHA NAIK...As Manorama Raizada..MAMIJI...AREE..HELLO HI BYE BYE...Good ness me!!Was there ever a character with the warmth of this one!!Mamaji and Mamiji's characters were a classic goof ball couple...but their importance in the lives of ASR and Anjali cleverly layered and brought out little by little as time passed on the show.Utkarshaji...you have outdone yourself in this character...your irritatingly funny side,you typical saas avatar mingled with the eccentricities of being Manorama...your silent care...you undying support to ASR Nd Anjali...your golden heart...your stern,indifferent but warm nature...your PHATTI SAREE AND KHOON BHARI TAANG...classily done!!Thank you for this timeless character and theEntertainment it provided!!

JAYSHREE T...As NANIJI...STANDING OVATION AGAIN!!A traditional thinker with a broad minded Approach to classic family relationships handled so well by her!Another staunch supporter of Arnav and Khushi with quiet aura of discipline...maintaining her stance on tradition but never failing to look at another side!A great judge of character and sensitive to the pulse of the situation always!She changed the perspective of typical Naniji!!Thank you,Jayshreeji for the warmth and likeability you brought to this character!!

SANA  KHAN...As LAVANYA KASHYAP...OMG!!Did you think Sanaya that you would ever play the most lovable warm ex Girlfriend do a lead male...?When everyone was rooting for Khushi and Arnav to get together...who would have thought that we would fall head over heels with this character!!Kudos,Sana for bringing in the bitchy side of the typical society girl and then the warm transformation to that good hearted...innocent with an edge girl that befriended Khushi and ended up warming everyone's hearts ...even ASR and his stubborn Naniji...Yes,yes!It was with Khushi's help but like Khushi said...She only brought out what was already inside of you!!I want to thank you for playing this character to the hilt...and the EXIT OF THE EX GF LAVANYA FROM IPK!!!Everyone agrees has never been done this way before...thank you,makers,for this wonderful track!!

THE GUPTAS...what a beautiful mix of a family...
SANJAY BATRA..As SHASHI GUPTA..What a brilliant beginning you made sir!MAs the adopted father of Khushi..and father of Payal...such a demure,balanced and patient potrayal of a dad..He showed such a deep love and understanding of both his daughters...it was a pleasure to watch you in action on loving moments,serious moments and your treatment of your discovery of Shyam..which you handled with perfection..and later even as a handicapped father you did a beautiful job maintaining your character strength..albeit quietly..
You were also an understanding and supportive husband..and a sensible brother who was a listener but also the head of the household in matters that demanded it!!

PYORI MEHTA...As GARIMA...Even though initially this role was played by another actress..you took it over beautifully..where the transition seemed seamless..Garima was a selfless ,loving,devoted wife and mother.She was aware of how precious and important this family was to her..and of course given her past history..she felt blessed at having another chance at happiness...her demeanor towards Khushi was definitely harder than towards Payal..because she was grateful to Shashi for allowing her to bring her sisters child into their family..and also for how they had accepted Khushi as their own and provided her with so much love...
GARIMAS love for Arnav bitwa was also endearing to see..and she was a quiet voice of reasoning to Khushi fireworks personality...thank you,Pyori Mehta!!

ABHAA PARMAR...MADHUMATI or BUAJI...HAYE RE NANDKISHORE...OMG!!Another epic character to Mamiji's takkar!!Applause at this beautifully conceived character of the universal Buaji...as was Naniji the universal Naniji!!I loved this character!..She was brutally truthful..and brashly vocal about it!!Whether it be her dealings with her brother,her sis in law,her bhatijis,her daamad Arnav or Aakash..or her arch rivals..Manorama.mami or Dadiji!!Her dealings lay the rules down nice and hard!!But she was always loving,big hearted and very smart..being a widow she defended her family brilliantly!She loved SANKADEVI and her ways even though she did not say it out loud..and her payalia too!

Classic characters...signature dialogues..all enacted with individual charm..went to make this show such a success!!This show had every character with A SIGNATURE BACK GROUND MUSIC..we knew exactly who was on screen when the music played...HOW UNIQUE IS THAT...MR.RAJU SINGH...STANDING OVATION FOR YOUR MUSIC AND THE CLASSIC UNFORGETTABLE RABBA VE..AND IT'S VARIATIONS!!

SWATI CHITNIS ,...As SUMITHRA MALIK...what a powerful and short stay in IPK...but boy did you make an entry as DAADIJI...the most quickly judged hated and despised character amongst fans,...even over Shyam!!Grat chemistry between ASR and DAADIJI ,...some awesome performances..and too with Shyam and Khushi!!I for one applaud your appearance on this show!Well done!!

HP,OP,LP,AND OTHER PRAKASH BROTHERS...MAN!!Does this show owe you guys big for using u guys left right and center!!!Applause for our. Hard workers!!They took ASRs anger,Khushi's craziness,Anjis drama,Shyams yelling s,Mamiji's abuse,and every possible thing with a yes sir attitude!!Thank you,guys!

LAXMI...HUMRI GOATWA...you provided such joy and laughs...to us,Naniji,Mamiji,Khushiji,Lavanyaji,Prakash bros.,I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a Saviour to Khushi and a very supportive friend in her hard times...We missed you!

TO THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS EPIC CREATION...
4 LIONS...YOU GUYS HAVE DONE A BRILLIANT JOB...UNMATCHABLE BY YOUR OWN SELVES...I WISH YOU LUCK IN BEATING THIS MAGIC YOUCREATED WITH THIS PERFECT TEAM!!
Thank you,for giving us this now legendary show and these brilliant set of actors!!We were missing this magic as an audience!!For bringing us Arnav and Khushi...our heartbeats will never be the same again!!

TO STAR PLUS...BEST DECISION OF YOUR LIFETIME...BRINGING THIS SHOW ON... YOU GOT LUCKY!!THANK YOU FOR HOSTING THIS SHOW!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WON'T EVER FORGET...THIS SHOW FOR...
Rejuvenating MEENU to who she truly was before...
Rekindling my passion for life,love and poetry...
Remembering to respect myself for the talents I possess through the appreciation of friends and family for my writing about this show...
Reigniting the love for writing and tickling my funny bone that I forgot had existed...
Rebounding me with my positive outlook of every situation...
Restoring my faith in superlative television viewing...
Rebuilding my sense of humor...
Rewarding me with a space like REDUX and our great thinkers and writers...Tants and Doods...who made me feel intelligence was a foreign word and how powerful can words be..that they can transform the view of a mass of population if seen with different colored lenses...thank you for that!!
Returning me to a home away from home...THE ADDA...without whom my SAANSEIN RUK JAYENGI...I LOVE U GUYS!!
Presenting a magical 1.5+years of life...
The endless discussions,analysis and love received by me from some brilliant human beings...who are able to love without condition...a lesson so well learnt and so valuable...it needs to be locked up for appropriate use!!
All of you for being here...with each other...for no other reason than the love of this show...and for your kindness to each other...

WHAT AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE...JUST BECAUSE OF A FICTIONAL WORK OF ART...
ASR and KKG have forever changed the meaning of Water,Fire,Wind,Jalebis,Gardening,Golgappas,Pakodas,Dupattas,Stars,Diwali,Haldi,Mehndi,Tae Kwon do,Holding hands,Eye locksStubble,Fairy lights,Poolside,the moon,Roses,Pearls,Payals,Keys,SUVs...
HOLY COW!!I guess everything reminds me of ARSHI!!Thats called the power of love!!

ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON??

HOW TRUE IS ITS TITLE FOR WHAT IT HAS ACHEIVED FOR ALL!!!

MY HEART SWELLS WITH PRIDE AND SHRINKS WITH THE THOUGHT OF SAYING GOODBYE...

TO ARNAV AND KHUSHI...
NEVER TO PART...ALWAYS A PART OF MY HEART.

Edited by Shegarf71 - 11 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail

Thanks for the farewell thread Ritika...

During the day I'm very busy .. so the time passes but at 8 PM I will miss you ...ARHI ...😭

There will come a day when I will not think, miss or wonder about ...😭😭
      IPKKND and SARUN... any more
but that day is not today and not in the near future...😭😭

Credit for all ARHi pics go to original up loaders in FB...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Kabhi alvida na kehna

Chalte chalte mere yeh geet yaad rakhna
Kabhi alvida na kehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna

Kabhi alvida na kehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna

Rote hanste bas yunhi tum gungunate rehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna

Pyar karte karte hum tum kahin kho jayenge
In hi baharon ke aanchal mein thak ke so jayenge
Pyar karte karte hum tum kahin kho jayenge
In hi baharon ke aanchal mein thak ke so jayenge

Sapno ko phir bhi tum yunhi sajata rehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna

Kabhi alvida na kehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna

Beech rah mein dilbar bichad jaye kahin hum agar
Aur sooni si lage tumhe jeevan ki yeh dagar
Beech rah mein dilbar bichad jaye kahin hum agar
Aur sooni si lage tumhe jeevan ki yeh dagar

Hum laut ayenge tum yunhi bulate rehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna

Kabhi alvida na kehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna

Rote hanste bas yunhi tum gungunate rehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna

A UNIQUE SHOW, A UNIQUE FAREWELL PARTY, SINCE WE WILL BE LAUGHING AND SAYING FAREWELL

I Would like to thank the Production House, The cast and Crew, The channels, the technical team and right down to the spot boy, who jelled together as a family and gave this fantastic show for us.

Credit should be given when  for everyone who made this show. It brought together people from all over the world, from different continents, countries, religions and from different walks of life together. This is the most unique factor of the show.

I am grateful because it gave me so much in return. I will bid this show a goodbye thinking about all the good memories in REDUX and KOFEE WITH REDUX  and ADDA,

FOR THAT I WOULD LKE TO THANK SATHYA, DOODS, BUSHY AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST THE BINDING FORCE OF ADDA RITI.

A THANKS TO ALL MY FELLOW REDUXIANS  AND ADDIANS WHO GAVE US SUCH BRILLIANT ANALYSIS ABOUT THE SHOW, IT WAS MORE THAN A SHOW FOR ME.

I would also want to thank Mandy, Fari, Rushshri and many more visiting members who came here and gave their point of view of the show.

Sometimes it is very hard to believe that I watched a Hindi Show for so long and did not miss and episode [except for the last two weeks. it had us glued to it. The memories of this show will be cherished and something no one can take away from us.

Our times at the REDUX, long weekends chats, rushing for the live updates, the people in the house thing we lost it. These thing will be in memory and can never be erased.

The most vivid memories  were about two weekends,

The first one being if the con happened or not. I simply had such a good time giving doctorates degrees for that.

The second is the Vivaah thread where we touched the 6th thread. The fifth thread was over in an hour and a half and was one of the most memorable weekend I ever had.

LET THE PARTY BEGIN TONIGHT

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CJCP8CyYHc[/YOUTUBE]

ANU

Edited by anurao.66 - 11 years ago