Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tejuvijay

Oh Vow! Whom am i seeing..DP with a balance ..2 pebbles..above engraved coolbie Tanthya..lemme me control my blood rush..hold hold..1 2 3...here u goo Yayyy!!!!!

Hugz SathyaπŸ€—

Thanks Anu for asking to me here now..πŸ€—

Heyy teju !

wow, that is one awesome welcome !! πŸ€—
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanthya

Suposed to be happy ending..must be cliched only...I just hope there was no twin bundle held by Arnav and Khushi !! πŸ˜†

No...beacuse Barun was not available to shoot...so they had manage with whatever footage they had already shot..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Thaank GOOOD ... there is no hope for reincarnation ... Bhagwaaan bachaye humheinπŸ˜†</font>

Idea Mat de !! 😑
Crazygd4 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dimishra

OMG u r here...How r u? now dont ask who m I...cause I m ur fan like the Barun phankas on this forum I m only ur fan...u made me watch this till today. u know I m behaving like those teens who screams looking at BS.. I m screaming for Doodle and of course Tant ❀️

DITTO...
tanthya thumbnail

OMG u r here...How r u? now dont ask who m I...cause I m ur fan like the Barun phankas on this forum I m only ur fan...u made me watch this till today. u know I m behaving like those teens who screams looking at BS.. I m screaming for Doodle and of course Tant ❀️

and of course Tant

Added as an after thought at the bold... Do u know how morale crushing that would be ?? 😈
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Idea Mat de !! 😑

ROOOFLLL Tant idea nehin this was the nightmare a week back when you told me ASR was supposed to die ... I cannot see my wall full of OMGGGs ASR this and ASR that ... 🀣
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: b.sarika2

No...beacuse Barun was not available to shoot...so they had manage with whatever footage they had already shot..

But I thought that they had shot ASR meeting with accident. So when did BS shoot the cake eating scene & last scene with Khushi (i.e SI's BD)??? πŸ˜•
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Idea Mat de !! 😑

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Word Count: 0

RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

fan girl alert!! 🀣