IP Adda : Farewell Old Friend

RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

The time has come to bid farewell to our beloved show that has given us so much over the past 18 months.

So let's all celebrate the good times as we remember the scenes, dialogues & characters that gave this show a special place in all our hearts.

Starting with the moment where it all began...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSKE1sV8ytY[/YOUTUBE]

CREDIT TO ismailvegamze - your videos are my only hope now

For me their magic is un-matchable ... I will miss watching episodes, clinging on to the hope that we'll get one good Rabba Ve or a guttery dialogue 😉

And even though the past few months have made me question my loyalty to the show, I'm glad I stuck with it till the end. 

So thank you to;

Barun, for bringing such an iconic character to life. 

Sanaya, for portraying a simple girl from Lucknow so perfectly

Barun & Sanaya, for having such on screen sizzling chemistry and setting such a high standard for romance for television. Teri Meri, Pearl Doris, Jalebis, Channe, Gol Gappe, a Poolside, Dupattas, Bluetooth, Hermes Shoes, White Towels, Pakore, Yoga & Staplers will never be the same. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opVGeyPzv6o[/YOUTUBE]

Akshay & Deepali, for having such a cute si, simple si love ishtory 😳

Karan, for winning me over with your tooti phooti Hinglish ~ dil hai tumhara lol ❤️

Barun, Akshay & Karan for all the Bromance & for Balwant Kaur 😆

Sanaya & Deepali for, making me feel warm & fuzzy with all your sisterly moments

Abhaas for Dhaiya Ho

Daljeet, for being a lovely sister 

Utkarsha - Hello Hi Bye Bye. BAS 

Nani, for being the coolest nani to every grace our screens

Abha, Pyomori & Sanjay (Guptas), for being the most supportive family ever

Sana Khan, for touching our hearts with your graciousness 

Vishesh (Aarav) , for wowing us with your acting skills 

Swati Chintis, for giving us stopwa!

Mama Ji, for being the most missed disappearing character 

Laxmi Ji for just being a great goat

Aman, for keeping us in suspense for the entire series. 

& All the Prakash Bros. May you continue to multiply and take your talents to another SP Parivaar. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEb0FRXnb-s[/YOUTUBE]

CREDIT TO GHAUSIA

Thanks to all the cast & the makers of the show for bringing the characters to life & keeping me well and truly entertained for the past one and a half years. 

Link to a few posts:

Tants: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3319278&PID=70635734&#70635734 

Rajpreet : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3319278&PID=70635813&#70635813

Lucky: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3319278&PID=70632527&#70632527

Message from the one & only...

Edited by RitJ26 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarissajohn thumbnail

hum rahe ya na rahe kal, kal yaad aayenge yeh pal pal,

yeh hain pyaar ke pal, chal, aa mere sang chal

chal, soche kya,

chhoti si hai jindagi

kal mil jaaye toh hogi khushnaseebi

First of all my dear friend  ritz thanks for this thread

We should give good farewell to the show which  gave us many things

It is and it was indeed a beautiful journey with its ups and downs but enjoyed every bit of it.

I don't wanna tell anything cause IPK was, is and will be my most favorite show and will be close to my heart till I die. Will not forget all the moments we cherished .It was not only show for me , cause it  as a solace for me in many terms.

I wanna thank the whole team of IPK from Gul Khan to light and spot boys who made it reality

Thank you gul for this wonderful show and for this happy ending and thanks to sp

The whole cast and crew thanks million

Then thanks to Sathya and Doods for redux which is now strong bond

Thanks to all my redux buddies and jai ho for our friendship

Thanks to all forum members who kept the forum active through bashing, praising, raving and ranting as sarun, barun,. Sanaya, fans

Thanks to all sources and spoiler givers, you made the journey exciting and sometimes irritating

At the end of the day as fan I feel sad as wont be able to watch I from Monday but happy that they will be happily ever after in our dreams.

Thanks to Lakshmi for making me fall in love with goats

Kabhi alvidha na kehna

Will not miss u IPK cause you tube and ismailji hena

But will miss it at 8 pm from Monday in SP

Edited by clarissajohn - 11 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hola Friends,

I made a post for the MF yesterday and I have poured out all my feelings about IPK here. 😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3318821

A special thank you to all my Redux and Adda friends. I joined Redux when the forum turned a little chaotic and really needed a quieter place to be in. 😳 

Redux welcomed me with open arms and I made some wonderful friends here and I enjoyed all the chats and discussions. I learnt a lot from all of you and I at times I got the much needed positive outlook. 

All of you have made a special place in my heart and I hope to stay in touch with you all. 😊

Lots of love and hugs to all. 🤗🤗🤗

Fari.

Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago
amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A journey of an epic couple Arnav – Khushi ends today with an happily ever after.

I am thankful to this show which provided me with wonderful friends from all over the world. It gave me REDUX, CWR and ADDA , also  wonderful writers , got to learn so much from them . These are friends whom I have never met or spoken with but are always there for you in all your times of need, whether happy , sad , in pain or in love. Thank you IPK for giving me them.

Now about the show what do I write about it , words can not express what I feel for this show. I had tears in my eyes watching the end of such a beautiful show, though an abrupt ending but really a wonderful end. The Griha Pravesh scene from the remarriage track to keep in our memories forever of a fairy tale ending.

IPK has given all of us many memorable moments of love, hate, laughter, pain , relations and so much more. I have never regretted watching this show till the end, yes it gave us crappy episodes from past few months but nevertheless it was one hell of a journey .

It re defined Love for me . That it can be unconditional and pure with no expectations. SO many things like Dhak – Dhak of Khushi and Arnav , the telepathic connection ( I for once have not seen this on Indian TV before ) , the attraction and the moving away. I have laughed with Khushi through her antics , have cried for Arnav in the middle of the road when he misunderstands Khushi at the terrace , have cried with Khuhsi when she onc eagin becomes an orphan and is all alone.  I have laughed at Khushi MAusam hai Suhana, though few things in that track were irritating, but have also enjoyed the Holi episodes, the Heer – Ranjha track and the scenes thereafter.

I have watched IPK form the first episode and loved it from thereon . But wasn't addicted to it , it grew on me slowly especially after I came across Redux. I was a silent reader and only started writing somewhere in August . Thanks to all the Reuxians for accepting me and encouraginf me thereon .

There are so many scenes of Arnav and Khushi which are my favourite. The GTH track , the Farq Padta Hain, PAyash confession track, Payash wedding the whole of it , Heer – Ranjha track , I wish I could upload it but don't know how to do it. I am not able to pick any one as my favourite as there are so many .

I want to thank GUL for giving us this wonderful Show and for ASR , without her vision it ASR would not have come on our screens. This is the first time I fell in love with an Anti – Hero who had grey shades with an emotional heart .

Thank you to Sanay and Barun for portraying Khushi and Arnav so beautifully that we could not accept anyone else than them in this charcters.

Thank you to Akshay and Deepali  for Akash and Payal , it was of them that ARHI came together.

Hello Hi BYE Bye how I loved Mami's this dialogue. Uttkarsha Ji you were faboulous as Manorama and Mamaji for your Manu , it's the first time we have missed a character for not being on the show for a long time

Naniji , the coolest nani I have ever seen on TV . Thanks Jayshree Ji for playing it so wonderfully .

Thanks to the entire Gupta Family Babuji, Buaji and Amma  to all the actors who played this role. I will always miss Buaji's Hai Re NandKishore . Babuji the ever supportive , understanding and clever enough to see through Shyam's exterior.  Amma for being a fantastic Mom to Payal and Khushi inspite of they not being your own kids.

How can I forget Shyam Manohar Jha , the best villain I have seen on Indian TV . How I loved to hate you , thanks Abhass Mehta no one could ever play SMJ with conviction the way you did it.

Anjali Jha around whom the life of Arnav revolved and because of whom ARHI got married the first time . Daljeet I have loved you as a sister and you have played this character brilliantly .

Lavanya – one of the most graceful characters of IPK . I can never forget your acceptance of ASR not loving you . I was so happy to see that you did not turn into a Vamp because the hero rejected you . It's the most wonderful and graceful exit of a woman whose love was never reciprocated.

Laxmi the goat and all the Prakash Brothers.

I am going to miss IPKKND a lot as 8 Pm slot from Monday onwards will no longer be for IPK.  Thanks to the entire cast and crew for entertaining us from past 1.5 years , all the best to all of you and hope to see you all soon in a new show .

Edited by amimus - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Last Day Last Show...

Before the end flashes onscreen thank you to all my friends at Redux and ADDA...especial mention to Anu,Jhals,Sandy,Kopal,Shereen ,Harshita, Bushra guys this journey was all the more memorable because of  the countless moments spent yapping with you  all..I am grateful to IPK for gifting me the anmol khazana of beautiful friends... 

And the end came.. with the 2nd grihapravesh memory...of a happy Arnav carrying an equally delighted Khushi across the threshold...with promises and dreams of living a blissful happy life Arhi departed our screen like a true M&B story of happily ever after...the promise of a passionate love story ended with it's signature love moments beautifully captured in Rabba Veys...

The story which started  from the first scene as a love journey of two soul mates.. went off course, haywire in between.. but as love always finds a way back.. the love story of Arnav and Khushi too found it's way back in the arms of the lovebirds...as I affectionately call them...

A vacuum for many with IPK's departure at 8 but looking at the brighter side.. if it did run then it would have meandered a little more off course , got waylaid some more to eventually see a HAPPY ENDING in time with or without the original sizzling, scorching pair...so it ended the way it was meant to be in happiness... just that the happy hour came knocking a little sooner than anticipated... but that is life... unexpected,hatke  and IPK  always consciously nurtured the sentiment...

thi yeh ek anokhi kahani...
ajeeb si dastaan..
jisme the gile ,shikwe bhari baatoin  mein lipti jaszbaatein...
nafraton ke ghere mein mohabbaton ke saye..
khamosh dil ki dhadkanon mein umadte pyar ke toofani ehsaas...
kahee aur unkahee ki kadee mein simat kar..
reh gaye hum ulajh kar..
ke Iss pyar ko kya naam doon?

To all the supporting cast who helped create the epic love story of Arnav and Khushi...

To the writers, conceptualize-rs,costume designers,make up artists, hair stylists, cinematographer, directors who gave Arnav and Khushi their existence...

To  Sanaya and Barun for breathing life into the characters of Arnav and Khushi...

To all the writers and post makers on ADDA and REDUX for celebrating the love story of Arnav and Khushi in their wonderful writings...

THANK YOU...Hamesha.. always...

Pic Credit: ddds

So a love filled Alvida from a fan to the team that gave a  nayi kahani...in a nayi zubaani...
phir milein in television ki galiyon mein hum kabhi... is ummed par.. Shabba Khair.. Shubh Ratri.. Good night... dostoon🤗
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont know what i am going to write, but anyways i am reserving.
RJXX thumbnail
Ghausia's Message: 

The time has finally come to bid farewell to a beautiful love story. I'm sorry I didn't update my farewell post yesterday, but I didn't want to say goodbye; now it seems as if this is the only place I haven't bid farewell. Here's my farewell post to the show, members of MF & a few close friends: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3318404

Unfortunately, as I have received some sad news today I don't have the heart to be saddened any more by saying goodbye properly. So instead, I want to thank you guys for everything you have done & for being such lovely friends. Adda would've been nothing without you guys, so thank you for everything and being a part of the journey! Let's relive the beauty that the show has given us in the form of Arnav and Khushi.

I may write about the episode today if I feel I have enough emotional capacity to do so!

Tribute VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAVkhYCklQk[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by RitJ26 - 11 years ago
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

To all my friends and lovlies .

I am dedicating this to you all with a Wonderful Journey of ARSHI

Thanks to IPKND , have got wonderful friends across the globe especially with Reduxians and Addas with Wonderful talents loads.  It was  wonderful saapna tha to get brilliant lovelies

Great thanks to  Tants, Doods for the IPKND journey to crack our head material😆

Shall WE move to IPKND life journey through pictorial View😃

ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON ?

FELL in LOVE with PROMO

6th June 2011 Star Plus : 8.00PM

jo pehle hua naa, ab hone lagaa hai,
dil humko jagaa kar, kyun sone lagaa hai,
yeh ishq hai yaa kuch aur hai, ya bas khaali-khaali shorr hai,
isko main kya kahun, tu hi bataa...tu hi bataa
iss pyaar ko kyaa naam doon? iss pyaar ko kya naam doon??

tujhko dekh kar, aankhein muskuraane lagti hain,
tujhko milkar dhadkane gungunaanein lagti hai,
aesaa hota hai kyun, mujhko khabar nahi,
pehle kabhi hua aesa asarr nahin,
jo mere dil ke paas hai, naye jaadu naye ehsaas,
aese mein kya karun...kya karun, tu hi bataa,
iss pyaar ko kyaa naam doon? iss pyaar ko kya naam doon??

ASR and KUSHI ❤️❤️

tu hi bata mere maula, tu hi bata mere rabba,
tu hi bata mere maula, tu hi bata mere rabba
faasle meelon ke hain, dono hain alag disha,
kabhi ye mil payenge, nahin kisiko hai pata,
nahin kisiko hai pata

ik baat usme bhi hai, to ik baat usme bhi hai,
hai dhoop saa woh agar, wo chaandi raat si hai,
mil paaye kabhi dono, kya teri isme hai razaa...?

na paas aa sake, na door ja sake
gar pyar inko kheenche, takrar inko roke
gar pyar inko kheenche, takrar inko roke
yun to badhe hain inke kadam, inhe raasta tu hi dikha
inhe raasta tu hi dikha
tu hi bata mere maula, tu hi bata mere rabba- chorus

IPKND FAMILY

Lovable Villain  Shaym babua  aka Snakewa  aka Creepwa

THAPPAD FESTIVAL of SHYAM BY  RAIZADA pariwars

LAVANYA  -ASR GIRL FRIEND(Most Lovable Character in IPKND)

BRO -SIS  lovely Moments

BROMANCE TIME 

BUAJI  and NK

First Rabbave (NATIONAL ROAMNTIC ANTHEM FOR  EVER)

PRE MARRAIGe RABABVE❤️

Guest House Track  -- 😳

Nainital Track❤️

FaRaq padtha hai--Humkooo😭

BEST SCENE for ever--FIRST TIME SORRY ❤️

One of  thee best hug of ARSHI

First smile of ASR after 14 years 

DEEWALI  TRACK    BEST in INDIAN TELEVISON FOR EVER

BEST SCENE of IPK LAND  -KUSHI BREAKDOWN

UNIQUE   LIGHT ENTAGLED SCENE

SASNE RUKJAYENGE MOMENT

PAYASH SANGGET TRACK

TERIMERI  song-  ASR and KUSHI❤️

UNIQUE STYLE ARSHI MARRIAGE

BEST SHOT of HATE MARRIAGE-

POST HATE MARRIAGE ROMANCE

ROMANCE TIME with STAR CROSSED LOVERS with their UNIQUE STYLE 

Unique  Holy roamance

Kidnapping track-Kushi Feelings❤️

Kuch rishtey ajeeb hi dor mein bandhe hote hai, takrar se shuru hote hai, nafrat kay saaye mein panapte hain

Gidte hai, padte hai, par kayam rehte hain..

Nafrat badti jaati hai, aur rishtey ki gaht, aur gehri hoti jati hai..

Ek din ki nafrat bhi aur badhne se sharma jati hai..

Aur woh rishta sirf ek bandhan bankey reh jata hai, lekin sirf nafrat wala..

Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai kay nafraat kay iss mahoul mein kuch toh aisa hai jo humse kehta hai is aansuni, anjane sey aankahe se ehsaas ko ek mauka toh do..

Par jiss rishtey ki neev hi nafrat peh rakkhi ho, uss rishtey seh kuch bhi umeed karrna nadani nahin toh aur kya hoga?

Aur shayad yeh nadani hum kar baithe, warna kyun itni nafraat kay bawajood hume aapki yaad arahi hai..Ap ke jaane kay baad aap hi ki rah dekhte hai, hawaon seh aapki baatein karte hai.

Post marriage Dream sequence- TERI MERI

BEST HUG AFTER HATE MARRIAGE

Kyn nazrein teri yun anjaan hain,

Ankhein hain meri bhi namm

Kyn pakar bhi tum ko khoya hain,

Ham kyun na ban paaye haan

Kyn dard hain itna , tere ishq main

Rabba ve..Rabba ve..

Rabba ve Rabba ve..

Kyn dard hain itna, tere ishq main

Rabba ve..Rabba ve..

Rabba ve Rabba ve..

Rabba Ve'..

CONFESSION TRACK❤️

UNIQUE WAY of CONFESSION in TELLYWOOD

CONFESSION THROUGH PHONE  for the first time in Tellwood❤️

I LOVE U DAMIT❤️

HUM BI  AAPSE  I LOVE U DAMMIT❤️

ARSHI PROPER MARRAIGE-CEREMONY❤️--Unique

MUCH AWAITED CON SCENE in INDIAN TELEVISION in a UNIQUE WAY

Unique  --  Blankave  

Romantic Tools

Yogave, Moonave, Pakkodave, Panipurivave.  JAlebivave

ASR is KUSHI's SALMANKHAN ALWAYS  -HAMESHA

STAR CROSSED SOULMATES ENDUP TOGETHER

Signing off with me  Kushi with Tappori dance and ASR 

Unique IPKND trade mark Words

What The
Unbelievable
Haire NAndakishore
Hello Hi Bye Bye
Manu
Kushi-With differnt emotions with hot, sexy accent
Lard governor
Chamkelli
Davi mayya
JAlebi
Suvi
Bluetooth
Stabbler
Kinjal baniyan😆

Fandom  HUG with  IPK FAMILY STYLE

Edited by samanthana - 11 years ago
Hkrajan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Reserve.Ladiea m not 100% today so might be little delayed in coming to.adda
but come i will
spuARHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lets  not worry.. its ending.. but they will be together back soon!