Users

Frequent Posters

ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: luvmisdd

was waiting 4 ages 4 ur updates
and u updated ๐Ÿ˜ƒ wonderfull update

Sorry for keeping u waiting yaar... Will update the next part very soon...
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
a deadly update...khushal misunderstod his sis all bcoz of dat creepy arnav...i hate for doing such a thing...wat nxtn...khushi got physically assualted by dose guys but who was d one seeing it...need to knw soon...

Shym chracter is still a question mark???? But somewhere i feel he is a +ve charcter!!!clear dat doubt soon di...

Will w8 to c wat happens nxt...hope everything gets fyn soon...
ar_art thumbnail

Originally posted by: penny25

a deadly update...khushal misunderstod his sis all bcoz of dat creepy arnav...i hate for doing such a thing...wat nxtn...khushi got physically assualted by dose guys but who was d one seeing it...need to knw soon...

Shym chracter is still a question mark???? But somewhere i feel he is a +ve charcter!!!clear dat doubt soon di...

Will w8 to c wat happens nxt...hope everything gets fyn soon...

shyam is defo a +ve charecter yaar... I thought if indu Singh from RJN show while thinking abt shyam here... U dont have evil man in his story except of course arnav... Lots more to happen and hey monstrosity is ready and all be up tomorrow dear... I dont know how u guys are gonna respond to tat update... Love the comment...
dishashah4176 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update bt i dnt understand who would force khushi? is it arnav?
shanon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update.
I am a new reader of your fiction and I loved it.

Plz do pm me when you will next update.
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
fab update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

pitty poor Khushi even her twin bro MUs her just hope NK comes back to help soon n ASR becomes Arnav again n realizes he was wrong about Khushi n finally accpts his feelings. Can't wait to c the relief on Arnav's face when he finds out he was never attracted to Khushal it was only Khushi. ๐Ÿคฃ just thought what Khushal will think if he got to know that wouldb hilarious would he laugh or would he b discusted n Arnav oh boy could just c his face โ˜บ๏ธ (please tell me it happens n soon)

i can't wait anyways 4 next update
thanks 4 PM n keep em comin
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant.loved it;
vtan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting concept. Can't wait to read more.
ar_art thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanon

Wonderful update.
I am a new reader of your fiction and I loved it.

Plz do pm me when you will next update.

Hey welcome and thanks for the comment... Will do so soon...
ar_art thumbnail

Originally posted by: YaSha0512

fab update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

pitty poor Khushi even her twin bro MUs her just hope NK comes back to help soon n ASR becomes Arnav again n realizes he was wrong about Khushi n finally accpts his feelings. Can't wait to c the relief on Arnav's face when he finds out he was never attracted to Khushal it was only Khushi. ๐Ÿคฃjust thought what Khushal will think if he got to know that wouldb hilarious would he laugh or would he b discusted nArnav oh boy could just c his face โ˜บ๏ธ(please tell me it happens n soon)
i can't wait anyways 4 next update
thanks 4 PM n keep em comin

I'v planned something... I hope its good and you all like it dear... Thank u for supporting me wit good comments