Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Happy birthday Shiza!!! Have a good one!! Lots of love and wishes to you babe !! Take care !!

PS: Me and Shiza met in Kajen AT and then in HS AT πŸ˜† She was heeey Ash its me, I was like πŸ€” who? Then she said Shiza, then me like Shiza who? 😳 I had to run back to read my old posts, I have to be honest I am not good with names 🀣 BUT I am getting better πŸ˜† Yeey me!!
Edited by Ash_Smash - 11 years ago
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Hellooo and welcome everyone! πŸ€—
Wait, wait, wait..
Before we begin, how can we forget our tradition?
*Humsafar moment*

Humsafarrr the rain sequencee!! LY for maintaining the tradition...
NOW, onto business 😎

Today, you are to meet a wonderful person,
someone beautiful, inside out.
A heart of gold, an intellectual mind,
just a few words to describe a nature so kind!

Itni tariff, even i am starting to believe this about myself...but seriously your sugar mein rolled words are too sincere to overlook... Thankyouu

Some years ago, we were blessed with an angel on Earth and instantly, she became everyone's darling and not to forget the apple of her family's eye 😳
If we were to ever give her a title, it would be Ms. Angelic!
A little above a year ago, she joined I-F and became a part of not just our life, but made a secure place for herself in our hearts right away, after all, her personality is not one to be missed out on!

☺️Thankk you. I don't know what else to say...itne sweet words se..diabetes hoti haiπŸ˜†
*See 2nd post for her safar through Humsafar* 😳

After so much blabber, without further adieu, let me introduce you to our birthday girl,

Shiza aka InvisibleSmile

^^ i LOVE this! so beautifulll😳

Baar Baar Din Yeh Aaye, Baar Baar Dil Yeh Gaaye

Tum Jiyo Hazaaron Saal, Yeh Meri Hai Arzoo

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday Dear Shiza

Happy Birthday To You!

Look who has come to especially wish you 😳

And i just died i think...arnav and khirad!!AHHH did you make this? Either way...this is beautifulll...just look at their expressions...fire is crackling right there!☺️

this is just stunning...and you chose the right moment when he wishes happy birthday...it seems like he is actually saying it to me...or i am dreaming that he is saying it to me..

another masterpiece...which is just beautiful...with humsafarrr...i don't think i will get over these two...this is extremely well done :)

Word Count: 1

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
I couldn't hear the song...so i opened it in another window...and even though i was expecting some song that my fav or something...this is one is so perfect for this moment... And i know you guys know why...so its more than amazing. I was laughing when listening to the song..
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shiz, YES..I made that Arnav-Khirad gif..don't think I put my credit there because I was too excited that I could manage to make it! πŸ˜†
AND the song credit, well Iqra..cause you need a reminder every once in a while, that All's well 😳 πŸ€—
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happy happy birthday to youuu. I am late but hope you enjoyed every moment of it
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Iqra this is like saved forever...when i first saw this...i was truly overwhelmed..it took a few moments to settle in..and when it did, you touched the heart with your words. Our reality woven into words and made sacred! 😳 Gosh all those moments..they all seem like they were here only yesterday..but it has been a year! Just love this...not enough words could describe the mushy feeling this little poem brought me πŸ€—

Some memorable posts by our darling Shiz

First post in the Humsafar AT on 9.26.11:
"Finally a place where i can drool and i won't sound crazyyy πŸ˜†btw I'm shiza :)"

You could already see her excitement and Humsafar hadn't even started...well, yes, that's Shiz for you! Easily pleased :D

OMGG, i sound like a high on sugar teenager! πŸ˜† but than again those were the days...

Our first encounter in the Humsafar AT:
Shiza: "couldn't have said it better myself! m'shiza, whats your name?
i also loved ashers attitude towards sara in the pre-cap finally he is giving importance to the fact he is married now sara should get on with her life also."
Me: "Yepp...about time he kicks her "out" as she said πŸ˜†
I'm Fariha..and I love your name πŸ˜›"

our first meeting!! hayeee...than there was no looking back

...and since then, we've become BFFs (including Iqra in our "Trio")
Not a day passes when we don't talk...even if it's just a simple hi or I miss you! AND if such a day does exist,our telepathic connection, aka Kismat wala Konnection never seizes to fail! :D

Oh my! look how far we have come...from virtual strangers to sisters! You guys have always been there through thick and thin - i know it sounds cheesy and what not..but it is the truth. You both hold a very dear place in my heart. Dil ke bahut kareeb ho aap dono.... Love youuu bothhh πŸ€—
Love you Shiza πŸ€—

InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Ash_Smash

I have not spoken to you in a long time!! I miss you talking you and I hope you are doing fine. Life is keeping me busy, but I want to wish you happy birthday. I love when everyone are senseless you are the sensible πŸ˜† Miss you! Take care !

Ash!! its sooo good to see you again. Where have you disappeared? I hope you are well :) and wish life gives you some free time soon... Thank you so much for wishing me πŸ˜³πŸ€— LOL, somehow i think that sensible part was a compliment...i like being sensible...nothing else works so me so effectively πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Thank you jaani once again 😳

mishti_17

Happy birthday Shiz.. πŸ€—

May you get all that u wish for.. :))

Thank youu, mishti :)

ZumSRK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY shizπŸ€—

Thank you zummi jaanii :)
Starting from where we met obviously in HS ATπŸ˜† I remember saying how good your VM are 😳 you are wonderful- sweet person😳 have always love talking to you <3 I enjoyed a lot talking to you in CC during Ramadan :) and how to forget i love love your vm's ,they are so amazing <3I have to say this I love urs and faru's bond 😳 may you both be together forever Inshaallah 😳 have wonderful year ahead may, may Allah bless you with all happiness <3

HS AT has been the marking stone of my time on IF, i haven't really moved beyond it and i am glad i didn't because i have been blessed with such wonderful friends 😳 Thank you so much zum for all the tariff even though i am not deserving...πŸ˜† And the bond...i think even we were surprised at how far we have come..it just happened. Either way a blessing...i found a sister in her. Thank you for the wishes...

What was your first impression of Shiza when you met her/first talked to her?-first I thought is she makes awesome vm's πŸ˜† You know there was time when i use to suck at making vms..but i have gotten better..need more improvement though.. Waise, what a nice first thought...thankyou.

Wishing u a day soft as silk ' White as milk ' Sweet as honey and May all ur dreams come true ' HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Love you shiz πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—

Love you tooo zummii. Thank you for being an awesome friend :) πŸ€—

xMidnightStarx

Happy Birthday Shiza! Have the most wonderful day and I hope you got everything you wanted!! Have a lovely day, enjoy! :')

My first impression of Shiza when I first met her was how beautifully she writes stories! First time I got to know her was through her short stories for example, 'Choices' and 'Catastrophe and The Cure' both amazing SS!

Love From Sharna (xMidnightStarx) :)

Sharna...thank you so much dear :) I hope i can continue to write and entertain you guys with my sadistic type stories πŸ˜†

InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Grace-

" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">

Sushiii!!!!!! i feel hungry now! πŸ˜†
This is a really beautiful poem...and no i am all freaked out by the zombie like scary line! πŸ˜†
Very different and innovative i must say...thank you for such a sweet present 😳 Saved this poem along with other...now i will make it into wallpaper as soon i get time to myself πŸ˜†

InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Shiz, YES..I made that Arnav-Khirad gif..don't think I put my credit there because I was too excited that I could manage to make it! πŸ˜†
AND the song credit, well Iqra..cause you need a reminder every once in a while, that All's well 😳 πŸ€—

You should put credit on it..its beautiful. I hope you saved it and all...add some coloring to it...and write for shiza...pretty please? i want to use it... Thank you for making that...i LOVE it! 😳
Yeah, inspite of the all is well...there is a frantic nerve inside me which constantly worries πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
shiz is one of the sweetest people i have met here <3 she has her moody moments sometimes...but then again so do i 🀣
so we are perfect sisters <3
i love you shizzy! :D