* || Happy Birthday Shiza! <3 || *

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hellooo and welcome everyone! πŸ€—
Wait, wait, wait..
Before we begin, how can we forget our tradition?
*Humsafar moment*

NOW, onto business 😎

Today, you are to meet a wonderful person,
someone beautiful, inside out.
A heart of gold, an intellectual mind,
just a few words to describe a nature so kind!

Some years ago, we were blessed with an angel on Earth and instantly, she became everyone's darling and not to forget the apple of her family's eye 😳
If we were to ever give her a title, it would be Ms. Angelic!
A little above a year ago, she joined I-F and became a part of not just our life, but made a secure place for herself in our hearts right away, after all, her personality is not one to be missed out on!

*See 2nd post for her safar through Humsafar* 😳

After so much blabber, without further adieu, let me introduce you to our birthday girl,

Shiza aka InvisibleSmile

Baar Baar Din Yeh Aaye, Baar Baar Dil Yeh Gaaye

Tum Jiyo Hazaaron Saal, Yeh Meri Hai Arzoo

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday Dear Shiza

Happy Birthday To You!

Look who has come to especially wish you 😳

Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail

Some memorable posts by our darling Shiz

First post in the Humsafar AT on 9.26.11:
"Finally a place where i can drool and i won't sound crazyyy πŸ˜†btw I'm shiza :)"

You could already see her excitement and Humsafar hadn't even started...well, yes, that's Shiz for you! Easily pleased :D

Our first encounter in the Humsafar AT:
Shiza: "couldn't have said it better myself! m'shiza, whats your name?
i also loved ashers attitude towards sara in the pre-cap finally he is giving importance to the fact he is married now sara should get on with her life also."
Me: "Yepp...about time he kicks her "out" as she said πŸ˜†
I'm Fariha..and I love your name πŸ˜›"

...and since then, we've become BFFs (including Iqra in our "Trio")
Not a day passes when we don't talk...even if it's just a simple hi or I miss you! AND if such a day does exist,our telepathic connection, aka Kismat wala Konnection never seizes to fail! :D

Love you Shiza πŸ€—

OnlyHope thumbnail
Ash_Smash

I have not spoken to you in a long time!! I miss you talking you and I hope you are doing fine. Life is keeping me busy, but I want to wish you happy birthday. I love when everyone are senseless you are the sensible πŸ˜† Miss you! Take care !

mishti_17

Happy birthday Shiz.. πŸ€—

May you get all that u wish for.. :))

ZumSRK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY shizπŸ€—

Starting from where we met obviously in HS ATπŸ˜† I remember saying how good your VM are 😳 you are wonderful- sweet person😳 have always love talking to you <3 I enjoyed a lot talking to you in CC during Ramadan :) and how to forget i love love your vm's ,they are so amazing <3I have to say this I love urs and faru's bond 😳 may you both be together forever Inshaallah 😳 have wonderful year ahead may, may Allah bless you with all happiness <3

What was your first impression of Shiza when you met her/first talked to her?-first I thought is she makes awesome vm's πŸ˜†

Wishing u a day soft as silk ' White as milk ' Sweet as honey and May all ur dreams come true ' HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Love you shiz πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—

xMidnightStarx

Happy Birthday Shiza! Have the most wonderful day and I hope you got everything you wanted!! Have a lovely day, enjoy! :')

My first impression of Shiza when I first met her was how beautifully she writes stories! First time I got to know her was through her short stories for example, 'Choices' and 'Catastrophe and The Cure' both amazing SS!

Love From Sharna (xMidnightStarx) :)

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by -Grace- - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Because you love her so much and you don't use sigs 😳

Shadi Vaadi Pyar Vyar

"Arnavvv! did you order the flowers? And the mithayi? And what time do we leave?"

Asher said while putting his wrist watch on as he walked into Arnav's room.

"What the! Relax! Can you ever talk slower than you are? I'm already busy here in a conf."

Arnav replied in and equally annoyed manner as his fingers paused on the keyboard for a while.

".conference? Forget the conference! Your only sister is getting married today take a break man"

Asher gave his twin brother a piece of his mind. Despite being twins they had nothing in common except their date of births.

"Asher, how about you go and check on everything one last time while I get ready here?"

Trying hard not to lash out on his dear brother he gave him a task to get rid of his presence at the earliest.

" You think everyone's like you? I just did! That's why I'm finally here to see if you're dressed yet. As expected, you're still lost in your work!" He said pointing at the scattered files.

"Ok Fine, what should I wear now?" Arnav replied sounding the least interested.

"Arnav, the black sherwani that's in your wardrobe!! We just got it yesterday from Anjali's in-laws! How can you not be excited about all this?!"

Asher said not being slightly surprised at the behavior of his brother.

"Ew that is ugly...not my taste"
Arnav said making a face as if he has just swallowed a rotten banana.

"Fine wear the other one...here" Asher was beyond annoyed now, so he decided to take the outfit from his wardrobe and shoved it into has hands.

"Fine" arnav said as he moved towards the washroom.

"I'm going to Anjali's room..see ya there"

Asher said as he was about to leave his room with a new expression on his face.

"Anjali's room? Why? OH, ajeeb ho tum Asher!"

Never being able to understand anything Asher did or said, Arnav made a confused face and entered the washroom.

Giggling to himself, Asher made his way across the hall, quietly entering his darling sister's room, who was getting decked up to leave her two brothers. He peeked through the slightly opened door and caught sight of the most simple, most beautiful creation of God ever brought to earth.the one who made his heart skip a beat.

"Hello ladies! All done?"

"Jee BHAI, Anjali's all done..I just have to fix my hair.."
The girl in orange said with a mischief.

"BHAI? I've told you SO many times not to call me bhai, Khirad. Mujhe ab bohat ghussa ayega" Asher threatened her playfully.

"Asher aur ghussa? No chance"

She said as she bit her bottom lip from cracking up.

The trio cracked up at Khirad's exclamation, but only to stop after a short while when they saw Arnav standing at the door. Clad in a black sherwani, stubble shaved off, and hair nicely trimmed, now he looked like the older brother of the bride.

"Arnav...andar aao"

"Nahi Asher abhi zara hum neeche chalein? Kuch kaam baaki hain"

Asher signaled to Khirad and Anjali that he will be right back.

"Kya horaha tha?"

"Kya? Anjali ke room mein? Kuch nahi.spending last moments with my sister"

"Acha, which sister?"
Despite being the angry young man he never missed a chance to pull his leg.

"How many sisters do I have? Anjali ofcourse"
Asher rolled his eyes.

"Haan haan sab samajhta hoon kyun gaye thay tum wahan..dekhe bagher sukoon nahi milta na tumhein. Did you even tell her how you feel?"

"Nah koi jaldi nahi hai, after all I can't marry when haven't even found your ahem other half"

As usual Asher changed the topic to return the teasing.

"Me? Marriage? NO WAY. Ek larki ko apni life ka, apne room ka, apni har cheez ka hissa banana? Never.Mujhe to yeh feelings and all kabhi samajh bhi nahi ati, its all so idiotic"
Arnav fumed.

Nothing new, Asher mentally replied.

"Arnav, just wait and watch

Woh jo bhi hogi, jab milegi to tum humein bhi peeche chod do ge. Angry young man se lover boy and files and laptops se gulab ke phool. Tumhe khud pata nahi chalega ke yeh ho kya raha hai. Uski khushi, uske chehre pe ek muskurahat lane ke liye tum kuch bhi karoge...just wait"
Asher said with the confidence as if he was the most experienced.

"Woh din kabhi nahi ayega. Aur tum to aise keh rahe ho jaise bada experience ho" Arnav said lightly hiting him with his shoulder.

"Experience to hai..." Asher replied cheekily.

"Pagal ho tum!"

--------------------------------

It was time for Anjali to leave and Arnav was nowhere to be seen. Anjali was adamant that she won't leave until she meets Arnav one last time.

All the guests had left, except close family and friends. Anjali asked her friend, Khushi to go with Asher and look for Arnav. The two decided they would go to different sides of the hall to find him quickly.

Khushi thought she should check towards on the outside of the hall, right behind the stage, since that seemed like the most secluded place. She took quick steps towards the dark, abandoned area, and as she got closer, she heard someone sniffing.

"I'm sure it's Anjali's brother".

Slowly, she made her way towards him and thought what she should say.

"Um,

Arnav?"

As he turned around, it became apparent from his red and swollen eyes that he had been crying for very long.for his darling sister. She couldn't believe this was the same Arnav whom Anjali would discuss about, with so much fear.

Her eyes had become soft and somewhat moist seeing the condition of the man who stood in front of her.
"Dammit! Who is this girl? And she's seeing me for the first time, like this? Crying like a baby? Must be one of Anajali's friends. Yeh Anjali bhi na..kisi ko bhi apna bana leti hai!"

"Jee.aap chaliye main araha hoon.."
He said trying to compose himself.

"Woh Anjali pareshan horahi thi..aapko dhoond rahi thi..isliye please jaldi aaiyye.."

"Maine kahan na I'm coming.."

"Alright...alright"
She quickly tried to leave from there thinking what kind of a man he is.. "pal mein ek insane, jo apni behen ki shadi pe ro raha hai, aur pal mein ek kharoos aadmi, jisey ek larki se baat karne ki tameez hi nahi hai"

At that time Arnav had seen the purity and the innocence in her eyes, that he had never seen before.
Sure Anjali had told him about her and all, but now he had seen it.

Arnav arrived and consoled Anjali, hugging her tight.

She hugged him even tighter and managed to talk between sobs, "Ab meri bhabhi kab laa rahe hain aap?"

"Jab tum chaho" he said a faint smile lingering on his lips

"Kya!" She released him and asked surprised

She instantly looked at his eyes he was genuinely smiling! She hadn't seen him smile, heck, he never talked about anything except his work and here, he's smiling, thinking about a girl! There couldn't have been a better wedding gift from her older brother than this!

"Who is she Bhai?"

"Surprise.." He whispered as he turned Anjali to make her look at Khushi.

Shocked and amazed at the same time, Anjali couldn't decide what to say at that moment..her mouth formed a perfect O in excitement and finally she squeled, "KHUSHI!?"

"Jaisa naam, waisa hi uska dil.", he thought to himself, not being able to stop smiling.

Anjali was now gone, with her in-laws. The brothers dropped off Khirad and were on their way back when Asher couldn't help but ask.

"Koi mil gayaa" he sang off tune.

"Asher why are you singing?" Arnav asked clearly know where this was headed.

"Bano mat" Asher replied wanting to hear the miracle from Arnav's mouth.

"Ok fine...
But wait Who told you?"

"Don't forget, Anjali and I get along more than anyone! She told me before leaving," he said with a smirk.

"Now don't you start...and I just liked her personality as all" he tried to reason with Asher

"And you decided then and there that you will bring her home? JUST because you liked her personality...wah kya logic hai" Asher laughed at his brother's lame attempt.

"Fine man! You win I'm in love" he said with a shy smile not being able to hide it anymore.

With this, the two drove off, content with life and looking forward to a bright new morning the next day, their hearts filled with hopes, eyes with dreams, and minds overflowing with thoughts of their significant others.
--------------------------------
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gift😳

Sorry my gift is not this :( I made u siggy
Mistakenly posted this will edit it soon !
*edited*

Faru Lovely <3
Edited by ZumSrK - 11 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happyy Birthdayy Shizaa πŸ€— Have a wonderful Dayy!!
May Allah bless you with all the bounties of Life...stay blessed
❀️
Edited by Rabz_14 - 11 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Shiz! I was so busy this week totally forgot to write a message for you and send it to fairy..

But either way, hope you achieve loads of success and happiness in life as well as good health and may Allah grant you all your wishes. Ameen.

Btw, Fairy the Mahirah icons are BEAUTIFUL!
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I am emotional now!! I will be back, soon.
ily, guys πŸ€—
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry 4 being Late Miss Shix Just holding my ears ,,,, :P

Okay ... Dear Happy birthday
May you have many many more ... May all your Dreamx come true May you have all success in your life ... Stay Blessed
Enjoy your day <3 Have fun ... <333

Happy Birthday to you ... !
Happy Birthday dear Shiza .. !