Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
^^ I know both girls look quite young compared to him and then both are getting tortured:( and he doesn't do anything about it:P
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just before watching madiha maliha last night, i was in fahad mustafa dreamworld for solid week, watching most of his dramas back to back.

UGHH I ADOREEE THIS GUY FAHADDD I LOVEEE UUU!!!

bas ek hi shikayat, half his dramas he's been paired with random girls, nobody who wud perfectly complement him.. i zeroed in on aiza and fahad thoughh ufff these two have chemistry!!! <3

fahad , his scenes r SO INTENSE!!!

but only prob is: YEH AAJ KAL DRAMON MEIN KYU NAHI AARAHA? kya morning show le ke beth gaya haiii i wanna see him as a LEAD guy in some major romantic drama like ASAP!!!😭

there r only 3 guys now in pak telly land who i m currently obsessed with.. fahad, fawad, and junaid ! <3

OH AND MIKAL!! but all of these guys i wanna see in some romantic stories yaaar where they can get to expresss their intense acting!! <3

fahaddd<3<3
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

very much disappointed by his choice especially aik tamana lahasil looks completely Saas Bahu

waiting for Kankar

whose he opposite in kankar?
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sid, you're so right..I wanna see him as THE lead, opposite a great actress..and actually have more screen space than some saas or whatever 🥱
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
haaan na, some drama where he gets a super duper cute love story... with some really pretty girl.. someone who doesn't look double his age ya phir half his age :|

waisey, abhi toh mere dimaagh pe madiha maliha ka bhoot sawar hai, come to think of it, zhalay can look very pretty with short hair and stylish clothes.. zhalay and fahad wud be an interesting pair... i guess i just want to see him with some quality actress.. and some actress that v aren't exactly tired of seeing already... like amna sheikh jo har drame mein dikhti hai :S

btw, do u watch madiha maliha?? yaaar first 6-7 episodes dekhooo i wanna discuss those episodes GAH THEY R ADORBES! <3
OnlyHope thumbnail
Main tumhari post parh ke soch mein par gai ke I should watch that show..you're talking a lot about it 😆
Fahad to nahi hai na usmein? ya hai? 😳 whose the male leaD?
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sid Fahad is an amazing actor. The way he expresses through his eyes is amazing. He really needs to do a show as a main lead and yes him in romantic show would be a treat to watch. Fahad PLEASE!
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

whose he opposite in kankar?

Sanam Baloch 😃
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Btw Kankar is no different to these two shows as far as I remember the story
Only thing the story will have substance as it is written by Umera Ahmed and plus Sanam is a good actress
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ Umera's script is ALWAYS strong! 😳