Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: TwilightHorizon

well about ayesha omer i dont know but hassan niazi left barat series bcoz of the production team and he mentioned in a morning show that production team was so "badtamiz" 😆 and he was saying that "ab jo ahsan khan ne ki hai na unkay sath tu unhein pta lga hy" 😆

Ahsan Khan gave them the taste of their own medicine? 😆

So you wrote this one right? how come you said it was Aminah Sheikh while it was not..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ Thatx cuz I wasn't sure at that time.. When it was published, i wasn't aware who she was.. When I got the confirmation and it looked it like it was okay to publish it, I wrote this article.

Those who send TVKahani Gossip don't always tell us the right answer right away at times =P And I don't insist on knowing cuz I know I would eventually know :D

Taify thumbnail
We were just told that the role originally meant for someone else who was a HUM TV loyal and in next version of Akbari Asghari =P Aminah seemed to be a loyical choice :D but turns out she wasn't

that woman is gr8! I adore her.. pretty with brains!!!!
Taify thumbnail
Can someone please change my sig? I am too lazy to remove this Cena vs Rock thing.. it was in April =S

@MODS.. .listening? =D
Taify thumbnail

well about ayesha omer i dont know but hassan niazi left barat series bcoz of the production team and he mentioned in a morning show that production team was so "badtamiz" 😆 and he was saying that "ab jo ahsan khan ne ki hai na unkay sath tu unhein pta lga hy" 😆

i dnt know abt badtameez but I know that this production house shies away from paying for celebx useless bills.. they work on a budget, which is a good thing.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Taify

^ Thatx cuz I wasn't sure at that time.. When it was published, i wasn't aware who she was.. When I got the confirmation and it looked it like it was okay to publish it, I wrote this article.

Those who send TVKahani Gossip don't always tell us the right answer right away at times =P And I don't insist on knowing cuz I know I would eventually know :D

okaayy I get it now..
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks. I don't get it... what does all this mean? I like Hassan Niazi 😲 And what did he mean by the Ahsan Khan thing? What did Ahsan do to them?
Edited by canuck-umz - 11 years ago
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Thanks. I don't get it... what does all this mean? I like Hassan Niazi 😲 And what did he mean by the Ahsan Khan thing? What did Ahsan do to them?

he didn't exactly tell wat ahsan did but from what he said it looks like he taught them a lesson 😆

and hasan was saying that production team don't gave respect to him
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

he didn't exactly tell wat ahsan did but from what he said it looks like he taught them a lesson 😆

and hasan was saying that production team don't gave respect to him

Well I hope Hassan Niazi was right because he is one of the only actors I am a fan of and I don't want a bad image of him in my mind. In this case though who was wrong, the production house or Hassan Niazi. Wonder what Ahsan did though because he stayed on the series.
Usman. thumbnail
Hassan Niazi is a good actor but I have not seen him doing anything extra ordinary..or may be his choice is roles is not very good..