Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sonia so sweet of you to share your experience as a fan with all of us here.

You are lucky but also you are an angel for us to bring this first hand experience of meeting ppl we adore so much from far.

I was reading all the comments and got all the info that I needed so have nothing more to ask.  Hope you will continue to meet your idols in future too.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deebz

Hey Sonia, just wanted to ask how tall Anas is! I have had a bunch of celebrity sightings in my life and most turn out to be shorter than expected. 

Hey, nice question erm I thought he was about the same because I am 5ft 7 inches and he was taller than me by only a bit around 5ft 8 possibly 9 inches... Deepika was soo cute she is around 5ft 2 inches! πŸ˜ƒ Yeah I know what you mean they were about the same though as they appeared on screen! Deepika is very curvy which is what I love most about her... Anas is not body builder but he has a good strong body! πŸ˜‰ you will be pleased to hear! πŸ˜‰
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: aru_86

wow really?? then u must b the luckiest girl on the world and u told her about your story???omg

Yeah I did! Yeah i feel very lucky to have met my role model! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Yeah I told her about my story and also as it is not finished i told her about the ending in the letter that I wrote to her! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ Best day of my life! πŸ˜ƒ
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: shehjar

WOw sonia lucky gal😊

btw are u ok now ya abhi sapno ki duniya main

Thank you! Hahaa yeah but I am still in shock I think about it all the time... Especially about Deepika talking to me... I was amazed at how much concern she had for me when I was crying! 😭 πŸ˜³ 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: AHLMH

WOW...Sonia ...U r so lucky ...
U know I also met Anas but in my dream ..🀣🀣I m very glad 2 know that u met Anika...I just love them...
I m jealous of d girls who hugged Anas...Give me a hug Anas...
N u Sonia,I m also jealous of u ...Deepika touched u ...Deepika, I m here,touch me n ask my name ...
Oh dear...U r really very lucky ...

Yeah I consider myself very lucky! 😳 Hahaha that's cute! 😳 Dont worry you will meet him in real life stay positive! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for the love... hahaha so was I! πŸ˜† I'm sorry dont hurt me hahaha I told her about IF she may PM you to hug her! πŸ˜‰ 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

OMG, nice to know Sonia you could meet AniKa, and especially you are really fortunate to meet Deepika in person, nice to know, and the excitement can be felt in your post as well, oh you told her about IF too, nice to know, I bet this will be one of the most memorable day of your life, for sure. πŸ˜Š 

Thank you bro for the love and concern! πŸ€— Yeah it was a dream come true I mentioned IF who knows dada she may spot your marriage proposal and you may get a phone call! πŸ˜‰ Yeah it was the most memorable day of my life! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: udnis

awww......sweet talks.....that too whispering in ears......

@bold.....its like surya wtc track one scene to me...πŸ˜‰...

oh so for u disappointment moment right......

its turned to  baati of the week...πŸ˜†...no one grills from me..😳...and thanks for answering so patiently to my stupid questions...😳...

Hahha yeah god knows what they were saying to each other! πŸ˜‰ Yeah that is very well spotted! No not a disappointment for me it is god's blessings on me that such an oppurtunity came to me and I took it! Day Dreaming I would do anything just to go back in time and ask her some questions! πŸ˜‰ Day Dreaming Hahaha yeah that's true its okay I am enjoying it, it is helping me to refresh my memory about Sunday! Embarrassed No they were good questions dont worry if you think of anything else please ask me! Embarrassed
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Sonia so sweet of you to share your experience as a fan with all of us here.

You are lucky but also you are an angel for us to bring this first hand experience of meeting ppl we adore so much from far.

I was reading all the comments and got all the info that I needed so have nothing more to ask.  Hope you will continue to meet your idols in future too.

You're more than welcome! πŸ€— Awww thanks a lot, that's very sweet of you! 😳 Hahaha yeah that's true I think I have mentioned everything that happened! πŸ˜† If you have any questions you can ask I will try and answer, thanks for the lovely wishes soo sweet of you! Hope you meet AniKa as well in the future! πŸ˜ƒ
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia17

Hey, nice question erm I thought he was about the same because I am 5ft 7 inches and he was taller than me by only a bit around 5ft 8 possibly 9 inches... Deepika was soo cute she is around 5ft 2 inches! πŸ˜ƒ Yeah I know what you mean they were about the same though as they appeared on screen! Deepika is very curvy which is what I love most about her... Anas is not body builder but he has a good strong body! πŸ˜‰ you will be pleased to hear! πŸ˜‰

i thought anas is 6 feet...😲.deepika is short only v all knw that...but she look like tall some times...then abt barun wts his height?πŸ˜†

deepika is curvy girl like me...☺️.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: udnis

i thought anas is 6 feet...😲.deepika is short only v all knw that...but she look like tall some times...then abt barun wts his height?πŸ˜†

deepika is curvy girl like me...☺️.

No he is not that tall! πŸ˜† He is a good height! 😊 Maybe its the shoes she wears like heels! 😊 Dunno about Barun but he is quite tall and thin! Looks like he has lost a lot of weight! But I went for SurYa so my eyes were always on them! πŸ˜‰ I am quite curvy too, i dont get size zero figure its not how a woman should be in my eyes! 😊