Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: udnis

just kidding yaar..πŸ˜ƒ...

wow...anika....holding each other....how sweet na......

yup...😳one more...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...is they communicate each other in public...u saw them speaking with each other...

dnt angry 😑me for asking sillyπŸ€ͺ questions...πŸ˜†

Hehe! πŸ˜† Yeah they were it was short but sweet! Embarrassed Yeah they were communicating whispering in each other's ears because they couldnt hear anything and no I couldnt hear anything unfortunatly apart from Anas telling Deepika "Hume andar jana honga!" she smiled and that's when she left me! You can ask more its okay! I understand the feelings of a fellow fan! Embarrassed 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArHiLover-x

I know, but my PARENTS cancelled it! 😑 So annoying and fustrating and heartbreaking! Your so lcuky, I wish I was there!! And it's good that she, like, actually came up to you! You must of been having a heart attack πŸ˜ƒ
Glad you had fun :)

Oh maan! WHAT! 😲 Why? πŸ˜•  Next time you have to go when they come over again! πŸ˜ƒ Yeah not only good but a dream come true!  Yeah I was lucky that I didnt faint but what if i did and she was still there that would have made my day! The pain would have not even been there! I would have faked a heart attack and would have got Anas to be there as well and asked them not to leave! 😈 πŸ˜‰ Would have asked them everything then and then logged into IF and got them to post something there saying we are Deepika and Anas and we love you all with Sonia in the hospital! πŸ˜† Oh god I have officially lost it! πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Sonia, just wanted to ask how tall Anas is! I have had a bunch of celebrity sightings in my life and most turn out to be shorter than expected. 
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deebz

Hey Sonia, just wanted to ask how tall Anas is! I have had a bunch of celebrity sightings in my life and most turn out to be shorter than expected. 

Anas's height is 5'9'' n deeps height is same as mine i mean 5'3''(almost 3inches..)πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow really?? then u must b the luckiest girl on the world and u told her about your story???omg
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOw sonia lucky gal😊
 btw are u ok now ya abhi sapno ki duniya main
AHLMH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW...Sonia ...U r so lucky ...
U know I also met Anas but in my dream ..🀣🀣I m very glad 2 know that u met Anika...I just love them...
I m jealous of d girls who hugged Anas...Give me a hug Anas...
N u Sonia,I m also jealous of u ...Deepika touched u ...Deepika, I m here,touch me n ask my name ...
Oh dear...U r really very lucky ...
Edited by AHLMH - 11 years ago
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
OMG, nice to know Sonia you could meet AniKa, and especially you are really fortunate to meet Deepika in person, nice to know, and the excitement can be felt in your post as well, oh you told her about IF too, nice to know, I bet this will be one of the most memorable day of your life, for sure. πŸ˜Š 
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia17

Hehe! πŸ˜† Yeah they were it was short but sweet! 😳 Yeah they were communicating whispering in each other's ears because they couldnt hear anything and no I couldnt hear anything unfortunatly apart from Anas telling Deepika "Hume andar jana honga!" she smiled and that's when she left me! You can ask more its okay! I understand the feelings of a fellow fan! 😳 

awww......sweet talks.....that too whispering in ears......

@bold.....its like surya wtc track one scene to me...πŸ˜‰...

oh so for u disappointment moment right......

its turned to  baati of the week...πŸ˜†...no one grills from me..😳...and thanks for answering so patiently to my stupid questions...😳...