Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
How exciting for you Sonia! Congrats! Nice to know AniKa are so sweet in real life too. I hope they remain like that forever!
Dabhholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
W0w Sonia, u  r really a lucky girl
Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sonia congrats for getting a chance to meet...I could understand how difficult for one to hold their emotions in front of a celebrity or role model...😊
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow Sonia, m sure it was a gr8 day 4 u  n thank u so much 4 sharing ur happiness in d forumπŸ‘πŸΌ. When we share happiness it is multiplied. πŸ₯³Every effort of urs was worth it. U r a true fan; u conveyed ur love 4 ur star. M very happy 4 uπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ.
N glad 2 know about other crazy fans of Anika 2⭐️. They simply rock.
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia17

Yeah Deepika is a chubby girl she's soo adorable! 😳 Anas is a man lets put it that way! πŸ˜‰ But he is very sweet in nature and whoever his wife will be she is a very lucky woman! πŸ˜ƒ When I saw them they were holding hands for like 2 minutes and then media was approaching them so they let go and also they were meeting fans! On the stage indoors they were holding hands at various occasions for short periods of time! 😳 If you wanna ask more go for it! πŸ˜ƒ

just kidding yaar..πŸ˜ƒ...

wow...anika....holding each other....how sweet na......

yup...😳one more...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...is they communicate each other in public...u saw them speaking with each other...

dnt angry 😑me for asking sillyπŸ€ͺ questions...πŸ˜†

ArHiLover-x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia17

Mariam! πŸ€— Why didnt you go?! 😲😲😲 I thought you were going as well! 😲 πŸ˜• Thank you sooo much! It was truly amazing Mariam I am running out of words to describe that moment! Lets hope she does! Fingers crossed! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ƒ

I know, but my PARENTS cancelled it! 😑 So annoying and fustrating and heartbreaking! Your so lcuky, I wish I was there!! And it's good that she, like, actually came up to you! You must of been having a heart attack πŸ˜ƒ
Glad you had fun :)
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

So happy for you..πŸ˜›

Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: surya4ever12

W0w Sonia, u  r really a lucky girl

Thank you! I know! 😳
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fizak

Sonia congrats for getting a chance to meet...I could understand how difficult for one to hold their emotions in front of a celebrity or role model...😊

Thank you! Yeah it was a feeling I couldnt describe their was a feeling of happiness and pride but then emotional as well! 😭 πŸ˜ƒ 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: inFan80

Wow Sonia, m sure it was a gr8 day 4 u  n thank u so much 4 sharing ur happiness in d forumπŸ‘πŸΌ. When we share happiness it is multiplied. πŸ₯³Every effort of urs was worth it. U r a true fan; u conveyed ur love 4 ur star. M very happy 4 uπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ.
N glad 2 know about other crazy fans of Anika 2⭐️. They simply rock.

Yeah it was the best time of my life! You're more than welcome! I had to share with you lot as well! Embarrassed Yeah you are very right! Yeh i never expected to meet her or even be able to be in close distance to her but God listened to my prayers! Day Dreaming I am a fan but there are bigger fans who would do more than me anyday and they are in this forum! 😊 I was just very very fortunate! Thank you for the wishes! Yeah other crazy fans they were cute! Embarrassed