Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -SamiR-

Wow! Congratulations Sonia! Really happy for you! πŸ˜Š I'm sure Deepika will always remember you now πŸ‘πŸΌ. 

And I really enjoyed reading your post. very well written!

Thank you sooo much! πŸ˜ƒ Lets hope sooo I went over crazy infront of her! She said my name!  β€οΈ I love her sooo much! 😳
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Soniaa... very happy for you dear!πŸ€—

Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: udnis

awww...sonia...first thank u for sharing up lovely moments with deepika and anas...

u r very lucky thats y u met them...and anika also very lucky to met u...

i truly loved ur experience with deepika...i must say...like ur FF...the scenes r playing in my mind yaar...

i feel like i am also one person there to meet them...

and thanks for mentioning abt IF...v r crazy fan of them na...

lastly...now i am jealous of u...u met deepika and anas...

Its okay Sindu! 😳 Yeah I consider myself very very lucky! I dont think this will ever happen in my life again! I wouldnt have been surprised if I had of fainted when I saw her! Those beautiful eyes looking at me soo lovingly!  Haayeee! ❀️ Thank yooou! Awww! 😳 Yeah IF is amazing and I wanted her to know the crazy fans she really has! I wanted to mention names but I just didnt have time! πŸ˜’ Dont be jealous you watch you will definatly meet her! πŸ˜ƒ
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArHiLover-x

OMG Sonia I am so happy for you, you are soo lucky!!

I didn't get to go!! (cry cry sob sob)
But glad you had a great time and I know Deepika would love ur FF, seriosuly :)

Mariam! πŸ€— Why didnt you go?! 😲😲😲 I thought you were going as well! 😲 πŸ˜• Thank you sooo much! It was truly amazing Mariam I am running out of words to describe that moment! Lets hope she does! Fingers crossed! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ƒ
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia17

Its okay Sindu! 😳 Yeah I consider myself very very lucky! I dont think this will ever happen in my life again! I wouldnt have been surprised if I had of fainted when I saw her! Those beautiful eyes looking at me soo lovingly!  Haayeee! ❀️ Thank yooou! Awww! 😳 Yeah IF is amazing and I wanted her to know the crazy fans she really has! I wanted to mention names but I just didnt have time! πŸ˜’ Dont be jealous you watch you will definatly meet her! πŸ˜ƒ

kidding abt jealous sonia...πŸ˜†...u r representative of all dabhains...sonia.....u saw her na...then v all...😳

@bold
...waiting for that moment...
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: UMDU

Great post. So nice for you to have got to meet your idols. Congrats... It must been your lucky day. How do they look in person ? The same as they appear on screen or different ?

Thanks you so much Uma aunty! πŸ€— Its by God's blessings that I have been granted such an amazing oppurtunity! ❀️ Yeah I think it was the luckiest day of my life!  

Deepika is very natrual she is a natrual beauty! ❀️ Her eyes are very expressive and her figure is amazing! Natrual figure! By personality she is very chirpy, lovely in nature and very caring! When I was crying she looked very concerned! She tried to reach every fan that was shouting her! When she held my hand for the first time it was a very precious moment for me! Because she looked after me like her family even though it was for 5 minutes! She never said no to anyone and I think that was a very good quality in her! Her fans meant everything to her!

Anas I didnt see much of him! But he is well built, handsome and very caring and considerate! He was making sure Deepika was okay when she was talking to fans by just looking at her.! You know in the show when they talk through their eyes exceptionally well they do it in real life too! They have adopted this way of communication it was very sweet to witness! ☺️ Anas has a lot of respect for Deepika and so does she! 😊 πŸ˜³ When Anas was getting attacked by a few girls he was very gentle and professional from the situation he didnt get angry at all! 😊 

Overall they are both humble people and they act just like all of us! There is no pride or ego shown in their nature or personality! That's what makes them stand out! I hate it when celebs show attitude and feel they are superior because they are "celebs". Anas and Deepika havent forgotten that they were just like me and you before they started acting! πŸ˜ƒ

Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshi_101

It was so nice to know about ur experiences Sonia...!!! And also the madness the fans were having for them...!!! Thanks for sharing ur feelings with us dear..!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Hope you will be able to sleep soon...!!! 😳

Thank you! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Glad you enjoyed reading my experience! Hahaha yeah the fans were mad but they werent as bad as Arshi fans a girl fainted when she saw Arnav it was so shocking and scary for the fans nd the celebs!  You're more than welcome, yeah lets hope soo otherwise I will witness the same dream as last night! 😊 Embarrassed 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: farhana874

Soniaa... very happy for you dear!πŸ€—

Thank youu sooo much Farhana Di! πŸ€—
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sonia17

No I am seriously telling the truth! πŸ˜ƒI didnt know what to do! She was just so beautiful! 😳I was crying my eyes out! She probably thought I was retarded or something but it was like a dream come true! Those 5 minutes I was living the best moments of my life! ❀️I couldnt sit on her and I wouldnt do that! It would hurt her na?! I love her tooo much if I did hug her god knows what would have happened I would have got some super glue and stook myself too her and bought her home! πŸ˜†πŸ€£Man you should have come over it was the best!

When I sit on people, it means I love them from bottom of my heart. I was also crying my eyes out yesterday! I had such a huge opportunity to meet my biggest inspiration, idol and role model..
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Superman.

When I sit on people, it means I love them from bottom of my heart. I was also crying my eyes out yesterday! I had such a huge opportunity to meet my biggest inspiration, idol and role model..

Really?! I am sorry I didnt mean to hurt you! 😭 Dont cry other chances will come up like I said to Sindu you will meet Deepika for sure you are a bigger fan than me you are crazy about her! πŸ˜ƒ Just believe in God he will make it happen! πŸ˜ƒ