The Day my Life changed for good!

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Guys! I have the most incredible story to tell you! Yes it is amazing! I am short for words and most definatly I am on cloud nine since 7pm last night! Yes I went to the Star Parivaar Live Program in Birmingham yesterday and it was the best day of my life!

The night was amazing trust me every penny I spent on the concert I wish I went for VIP now! But it was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I wish just wish I could replay time and take myself back in time! I was waiting for the stars to pass outside the arena and then Deepika and Anas came through I ran to the front and I was shouting Deepika I love you! I am your biggest fan! You are my inspiration! Everyone was shouting like crazy! Some girls were going crazy over Anas. I actually knew the Arena very well and I knew they would have to pass here to get inside. The girls were pulling on Anas and they were shouting I love you will you marry me? Anas handled the situation well and he hugged them as well. These girls were crying of happiness not letting him go! People were shouting Deepika come here! We love you! She was laughing and smiling she looked like an angel! The bad thing is I didnt capture any good photos on the night! Sorry guys!

I kept shouting her name! My voice was hurting but I couldn't stop I was putting my hand out to her! She looked at me! Yes our eyes met! I then went for it! "Deepika I have something to give you please please come and take it!" she saw all the presents in my hand. She was walking towards me and I was screaming and crying at the same time. She came up to me and touched my left hand. The girls and boys were pushing me just to get a touch from her. I burst into tears the emotions that were running through me were priceless. "Deepika I have written an FF on SurYa for you and Anas please read it when you are free! I also passed a portrait of them together which I worked on, then 2 identical Me to You teddy bears with I love you on them! She smiled and held both of my hands she said "Thank you very much!" I was crying with tears of happiness. My friend had to take me in for a hug. She stood their till I replied that I was okay "She asked me my name?" I looked up and was shocked. "I am Sonia I replied, Deepika you are my role model and I love you, I think you are sooo beautiful and I love you as Sandhya! You have so many fans on DABH forum on IF please visit the website in your free time! She nodded and then she let go of my hand as she had to go in with security!

The night was amazing! When SurYa came on stage my heart melted! I couldn't believe I had met my role model, a girl who I look up too! I never ever thought she would even notice me in the crowd! Th ending of the show when they did the SP song it was soo emotional! I didnt want the night to end! 😭😭😭I came back home with 3 scars on my arm but it was worth it!

I'm really sorry for wasting your time! Guys she noticed me in front of millions I couldn't sleep all night, I couldn't concentrate at school and I dont think I will be able to sleep tonight!! My life has changed for good!

*Edited*
It was very strange how Deepika and Anas performed on Sri Devi's songs because she looks like her na?! 😳  Just remembered this point now! πŸ˜† My brain is overloaded with Deepika touching my hand! ☺️
Edited by Sonia17 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMFGG!!!! YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME?
You should have attacked deepika, and sit on her na? 😎
I can't believe I missed such a big opportunity ..

My life stinks like hell right nowEdited by Superman. - 11 years ago
AditiDoc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww I'm soo happy for you Sonia! You saw my ❀️Anas and Deepika❀️ in person!!πŸ₯³ You are sooo lucky, I'm telling you right now, I even had the opportunity as I am in London but I couldn't!!!😲 But I am sooo happy for you!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
- Adiii⭐️
Edited by aditilovesdabh - 11 years ago
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! Congratulations Sonia! Really happy for you! πŸ˜Š I'm sure Deepika will always remember you now πŸ‘πŸΌ. 

And I really enjoyed reading your post. very well written!
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww...sonia...first thank u for sharing up lovely moments with deepika and anas...

u r very lucky thats y u met them...and anika also very lucky to met u...

i truly loved ur experience with deepika...i must say...like ur FF...the scenes r playing in my mind yaar...

i feel like i am also one person there to meet them...

and thanks for mentioning abt IF...v r crazy fan of them na...

lastly...now i am jealous of u...u met deepika and anas...

ArHiLover-x thumbnail
OMG Sonia I am so happy for you, you are soo lucky!!
I didn't get to go!! (cry cry sob sob)
But glad you had a great time and I know Deepika would love ur FF, seriosuly :)
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great post. So nice for you to have got to meet your idols. Congrats... It must been your lucky day. How do they look in person ? The same as they appear on screen or different ?
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was so nice to know about ur experiences Sonia...!!! And also the madness the fans were having for them...!!! Thanks for sharing ur feelings with us dear..!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Hope you will be able to sleep soon...!!! 😳
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Superman.

OMFGG!!!! YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME?
You should have attacked deepika, and sit on her na? 😎
I can't believe I missed such a big opportunity ..

My life stinks like hell right now

No I am seriously telling the truth! πŸ˜ƒ I didnt know what to do! She was just  so beautiful! 😳 I was crying my eyes out! She probably thought I was retarded or something but it was like a dream come true! Those 5 minutes I was living the best moments of my life! ❀️ I couldnt sit on her and I wouldnt do that!  It would hurt her na?!  I love her tooo much if I did hug her god knows what would have happened I would have got some super glue and stook myself too her and bought her home! πŸ˜† πŸ€£ Man you should have come over it was the best!
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditilovesdabh

Aww I'm soo happy for you Sonia! You saw my ❀️Anas and Deepika❀️ in person!!πŸ₯³ You are sooo lucky, I'm telling you right now, I even had the opportunity as I am in London right now but I couldn't!!!😲 But I am sooo happy for you!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

- Adiii⭐️

Adi behn! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Thank you sooo much! Yeah I did Deepika was just infront of me for like forever oh I had a good look at her I must say! πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ Anas was near but girls were just crowding over him! πŸ˜‰ Wish I could have said Hey to him! But this is a big enough gift from god! 😳 I know I consider myself very lucky, why didnt you come? It is not that far from London about an hour's drive max 2 hours! 😭😭 Thank you once again! ❀️