Hits & misses of 2012..(article)

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
http://reviewit.pk/the-hits-and-misses-of-2012/

A good article.. I agree with almost the whole list.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
from all the mentioned plays i only watched
ik nazar mery taraf n meri laadli
n few episodes of tishnagi
omggg i missed most of the plays this year 😳

Edited by itzMYattitude - 11 years ago
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Havn't seen them all. But from the list which were hits i have seen Humsafar, Maat, Durr-e-shehwar and shehr-e-zaat.
Personally liked those.

Also liked Jahez ALOT, mostly coz of the actors. They did such a fabulous job. Evn the sisters of the male lead, sorry don't know their names and saw them for the first time, but were so good at being annoying sisters tht it just made me hate them sooo much. lol

Also i wont say Meri ladli was for me the biggest hit, but it was likeable.

I can't say anything abt the flop drama, since i havn't seen those except MDKJZM. It was OK, a little wierd though. Sheheryar character wasn't used well. The storyline was lacking. They kept skipping back and forth, wthout finishing one storyline. I don't really know how to explain it, but other than tht the actors were well chosen and did a good job, the ONLY reason for me 2 keep watching the drama.
Poor sheheryar adhe drame mein bed par hi leta raha, like he wasn't needed in the drama lol
Usman. thumbnail
I'm glad the writer has included Ek nazar meri taraf in the list.. this serial dint get its due recognization but it was one of the best for me in this year.
and i feel mata-e-jaan did not deserved to be in the 'hit' category.
why is mata e jaan there? :/ it was so boringgg!
sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
meri ladli was up to the markπŸ‘πŸΌ
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Why couldn't you just have copied it when you know lazy people like me don't want to click on the link..GRRR 😑
51559 thumbnail
Humsafar, Ek nazar meri taraf, mata e jaan , shehr e zaat, mere qatil mere dildar, Jahez, Thakan... these were the real gem..! πŸ‘
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

I'm glad the writer has included Ek nazar meri taraf in the list.. this serial dint get its due recognization but it was one of the best for me in this year.

and i feel mata-e-jaan did not deserved to be in the 'hit' category.

Usman, Ek Nazar Meri Taraf from whatever I remember..wasn't a hit. I don't think it did well enough to be called a hit..but then again this person who wrote the article wrote hits according to her opinion.

I agree with most of the list..however, Mata e Jaan was a let down. I'm sure people expected so much more from that drama especially since it was Farhat Ishtiaq's play after Humsafar. & Tishnagi? that drama was no where a hit πŸ˜†

I think the biggest surprise would be Thakan. I really liked Thakan and it did quite well..with no male actor and just Saba as the main lead I think it did a really impressive job.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Why couldn't you just have copied it when you know lazy people like me don't want to click on the link..GRRR 😑

cant copy from there... open the link πŸ˜†