Ariya OS:Some one to cherish

Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
HE sat looking at the river from above the bridge.It was Roshini's death anniversary.Though he had avenged her death he still didn't feel at peace.It was all so confusing.😕
IN ETF OFFICE
Rathore:Team,aaj hamare pas koi case nahi hai toh aaj paperwork khatam karo.
"YES SIR"echoed as the trio went to their work.
Only Arjun stood there looking at Riya.He always felt goodwhen he saw her smile.He didn't know why or may be he was too arrogant to acknowledge it. Yes he did feel something for her but he was way to confused and it was really hard to keep ur feeling at bay when she smiled.

All this was noticed by Rathore.He couldn't help but smile.In past 
2 yrs he had seen Arjun develop a soft corner for Riya.He was happy to see him retrieve his dead heart once again.😊

Riya had been working.Paperwork was not her favorite job.She had felt him seeing her but she couldn't look a him.She was so nervous that when she stood to submit a file to rathore she bumped into him and the file fell to hte floor.They both bent to pick it up when their eyes met.Riya thought"Oh,he looks so cute and adorable in those black shirt and jeans.He is too good and extra handsome with a cherry on the top to resist😛".She admired those soul penetrating eyes looking into HER.😲That's when she snapped out of her day dream can chuckled.She was always lost in him.

Rathore,Shree n Chotu had been the observer of this silent lovestory.
Shree:dekh,dekh phir suruhogae silent lovestory.Yar yeh to charlie chaplin ke movie se bhi aacha hai.Live filming dekhne ko milti hai.😆
Chotu:wo to hai,akhir kabhi to samjay ya samjhao ki bolti band rehti hai.🤣
Riya mumbled a small sorry,picked up the file n went to rathore . Arjun was amused at her behaviour.He knew she was lost in him❤️

After work was completed rathore asked everyone to get rest.He said "Rawte,riya ko ghar drop kardo mein in dono ko kardeta hoon".Arjun just nodded his head and signaled riya not to waste more time.
Riya"akdu kahika kabhi to thoda accha behave kare.nahi nahi normal baat kare to bhi meharbani ho jayegi."Then she quickly grabbed her bag as she didn't wanna make him angry.
In the parking lot riya was held back by shree n chotu who gave her best of luck and talked funny things to her.riya was laughing so hard.She hugged them both goodnight,bid rathore sir and went to get in ther car.
Here arjun was waiting for her impatiently when he saw he laugh and talk to shree n chotu.he was trying to keep his cool but lost it when he saw her hugging them.He couldn't see her soo close to them even though he knew it was nothing like that.When riya sat in the car he yelled"klitni der lagadi,agar itna hi passand hai woh dono tumhe toh unke hi sath kyung nahi chale jati tum.Nahi aur bhi aacha unke hi ghar mein shift hojao aur phir 24 hrs ukse sath glue ki tarhai chipki raho samjhi ya ...😡
Hearing such words from him riya couldn't stand it and she ran out in the streets crying.
riya ran out n started walking quickly the others had already left so she was alone.She was crying n thinking"kyu jab bi mujhe lagta hai ki ham pas aarahehai woh mujhe daat te hai wo bhi tab jab maine kuch anhi kiya hai".Suddenly she felt a hand encircle her arm and she was swirled around to look in the eyes of ACP Arjun Raute.
Arjun was really shocked at what he had just said and even more when she ran away crying.He cursed himself and went out to look for her when he saw her walking quickly on the road.
Arjun:Pagal hogayi hoh.is tarah janne kya kya matlab hai.
Suddenly he understood that he was still scolding her so softened a bit and said"riya mera woh matla nahi tha aagar tumhe kuch hojata toh mein kya karta"
Now riya ha enough of his mood swings so she burst out in anger
"kyun farak parta hai aapko.Tang aagaye hui mein aapse aur aapke mood swings se SIR.boliye kyun farak padhta hai aapko .mein jiyu ya marjaou."😡
Arjun was shocked,riya wouldn't listen to him.He couldn't take it anymore and without any sense he kissed her.☺️
Yes he was kissing her senseless.Riya at first was to shocked to response but when she felt him tugging at her lips she let him in.
Both explored each other pouring their hearts out .The kiss full of passion and love.They separated after a while and arjun was the first one to speak.
Arjun"sorry riya mein ne tumhe kya kuch kehdiya but i was jealouse ki tum unke sat itni close thi i'm really soryy par mujhe lagta hai ki ab mein tumhar bina nahi reh paaounga.I LOVE U RIYA❤️"
Riya couldn't believe wat she heard she just hugged him tightly.Arjun got his ans.He carried her back to the SUV and drove home .
Riya just held on to him feeling at peace and Arjun too held onto to her knowing that now his life is complete.
Roshini will always be a sweet memory to him and Riya his wonderful present and future whom he will always cherish.😊
                               "THE END"

I am new to this forum and yea i love ariya so plz comment on how it is.It's my first work.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
That was just amazing ...
I loved it ...
Ufff I just love the jealous Arjun to the core ... N love the way he kissed her ... N confessed ... ;)
Fantastic OS ... :)
kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful 
it doesnt seems u r new ur too gud
continue dear with such amazing os ff ss
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it... nice work...🤗
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
arjuns jelous was so cute,
and arjun kissed her awww
wounderful os
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing OS...loved the jealous arjun and his superb confession!!
-Panda- thumbnail
Great work dear...Arjun claiming Riya to only himself...nice!!
Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
THANKYOU all for such wonderful comments.it's really encouraging😛
LuckYMAma thumbnail
Superb work dear...
Luvd dere confession...
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...OMG...OMG...

JEALOUS...arjun...haye...i really want to see nim...in ur os...arjun is jealous because she huged shree and chotu...wow...he knows that nothig is in berween them...but he can't resist to see riya with some one...OMG...

And riya burst out on arjun on his strange behaviour...awesome...and arjun just kiss her without sense...haye...mein to mar gayi...koi to roko...

Haye ariya ka confession...mast hai...thanks...lovely os...i just love it...