Anybody following Daagh?

51559 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
One of the most realistic drama based on a girls birth.. I like the whole story, concept plus cast.. The main lead girl is not attractive but she is acting superb.. Fahad Mustafa and Sana Askari both are mind blowing actors..
Main problem is that ZGH is also tele-casting on the same date.. 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
here is the review for the drama so far!

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I started it,liked the first 3 episode.

but now its the same...Very predictable.😳

She'll have girls all the 3 4 times so Fahad will marry Deeba...
she'll give him a son.😵

boring nd have seen this before.
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
im going to start watching this serial :D
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup im watching it but the story is quite predictable
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

One of the most realistic drama based on a girls birth.. I like the whole story, concept plus cast.. The main lead girl is not attractive but she is acting superb.. Fahad Mustafa and Sana Askari both are mind blowing actors..

Main problem is that ZGH is also tele-casting on the same date.. 😭

i love that serial but i agree the main lead girl is pretty but her acting is just 🤢...sometimes she make faces like a 5 years old child...i wish sana askari would've played the lead role...she a fine actress
Edited by cape - 11 years ago
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the story kinda similar to humayun saeed's serial doraha i mean that khala ki beti wala part is similar...the story is quite predictable but its sad to watch how umaima will face soo many challenges in life... 😭😭😭...i hope deeba will have a daughter too...
Edited by cape - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cape

the story kinda similar to humayun saeed's serial doraha i mean that khala ki beti wala part is similar...the story is quite predictable but its sad to watch how umaima will face soo many challenges in life... 😭😭😭...i hope deeba will have a daughter too...

LOL I told my sister the same thing. Why does this drama remind me of Doraha?
Its so boring and predictable now! :S
Even though that part was so sad when she has her baby girl and doesnt even look at her...though her expressions were hilarious! 😆
cape thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

LOL I told my sister the same thing. Why does this drama remind me of Doraha?

yah,its same how humayun saeed liked the girl in his university and sanam baloch was his khala ki beti who was commited to him since their childhood and loved him soo much but humayun saeed married Sonia rehman by going against his mother then sanam planned soo many things against sonia that way her khala think that sanam was a right choice and she was very successful in her schemes so as deeba she is doing the same thing Instigating fahads mom against umaima just to get him back...