Saachi n Jagadish?

coolgals13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I was wondering whether there will be a saachi-jagya track because in todays episode everybody had forgiven jagya and he has no issues with ansh wedding also,  day before yesterdays episode saachi told shiv that she will also marry a divorcee. 

So I am actually thinking that there will be a track for sachi and jagadish. What do you guys think about it?

What happened to gauri? Why are they not showing her? Did she quit the show?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 guy's plz don't forget that jagia is still marraid to  "GAURI" AND AND ANDπŸ˜‰ she is pregnent too... so how can jagia-sachi track will start...and secondly there is no match...and what do u think gauri will leave jagia so easily...wait and watch soon she  will be back with her bag of complans...😊
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: coolgals13

I was wondering whether there will be a saachi-jagya track because in todays episode everybody had forgiven jagya and he has no issues with ansh wedding also,  day before yesterdays episode saachi told shiv that she will also marry a divorcee. 

So I am actually thinking that there will be a track for sachi and jagadish. What do you guys think about it?

What happened to gauri? Why are they not showing her? Did she quit the show?

Oh..no...please. God save us. Sanchi n Jagya..the last pair on this earth.πŸ˜†
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
this will be most most ghatiya idea if jagya and sanchi get married
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh my god...anandi's balak var will marry again and again and again until he will die. 

Really mahaan anandi and uski mahaan balak var jagya . Logo ko to ek patni ko samalne me jindegi nikal jati hai our eha bv tho unki mahaan male protagist ke liye patni o ki line laga diya hai.

Please god save us from those super mahaan ppl.
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chumki...

guy's plz don't forget that jagia is still marraid to  "GAURI" AND AND ANDπŸ˜‰ she is pregnent too... so how can jagia-sachi track will start...and secondly there is no match...and what do u think gauri will leave jagia so easily...wait and watch soon she  will be back with her bag of complans...😊

Whether we like Gauri or not, Jagya is married to her and if they show Jagya and Saanchi even prancing around trees, let alone getting married, that would be hypocrisy and immoral by CVs.  What will they be telling the viewers that it is all right to keep continuing to give dhoka and keep doing bigamy?  In fact even the first time I was very surprised that Jagya did not seek legal separation etc. There are some channel rules.
Since Gauri is not Jagya's wife anyways, i think he can marry Sanchi. She will be a perfect match to Jagya for now..and will be a perfect match to Gauri too in case she returns with his babyπŸ˜†. 

On a serious note..i think J won't marry anyone else. He will probably settle with Gauri in the end. If J's character can be redeemed , i certainly think G's character can be redeemed too. I want the cV's to show the struggles in G's life and make her repent...just as they did to J. Then , i think J-G can forgive each other ...marry legally for the first time...and live together!
smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandita.jana

oh my god...anandi's balak var will marry again and again and again until he will die. 

Really mahaan anandi and uski mahaan balak var jagya . Logo ko to ek patni ko samalne me jindegi nikal jati hai our eha bv tho unki mahaan male protagist ke liye patni o ki line laga diya hai.

Please god save us from those super mahaan ppl.

🀣🀣🀣

As for Guari...it's like she never even existed. I don't think anyone has even uttered her name in the last couple of months. En-mass amnesia as far as G mata is concerned! 

Maybe the next track will have a budding romance b/w S & J...and then G arrives with her baggage! And once A had said to J...'Jo mere Saath Kia vo Gauri ke sath mat karna'...so she will be the only one supporting Gauri!! Anyone who was worried about Singh's being sidelined post Ansh marriage can rejoice...most probbly Mrs AShekar will spend her time trying to sort out the problems in Singh's life courtesy J till eternity!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Perseus-

Since Gauri is not Jagya's wife anyways, i think he can marry Sanchi. She will be a perfect match to Jagya for now..and will be a perfect match to Gauri too in case she returns with his babyπŸ˜†. 

On a serious note..i think J won't marry anyone else. He will probably settle with Gauri in the end. If J's character can be redeemed , i certainly think G's character can be redeemed too. I want the cV's to show the struggles in G's life and make her repent...just as they did to J. Then , i think J-G can forgive each other ...marry legally for the first time...and live together!

Agree, that would be the most perfect scenario and ethical too.

Also Saanchi & J are no match. I can't see Saanch to be a grand DIL of dadisa - the thought itself is horrifying
Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Perseus-

@Perseus,Gauri will be back. I am sure. Main yahin hun..She will shout.