Frequent Posters

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thatx Saba Qamar only.. she appeared with Javed Sheikhon the show
Taify thumbnail
Amna only had Maat... and she was busy with other things during the shoot of this serial

This could be Amina
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I've a feeling it's Saba 🤔
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saba Qamar and Amina Sheikh.

Its funny how they're turning out to be exact opposite to their characters in Maat...
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I actually looked up the interview where Javed Sheikh & Saba came together ..and the director of Na Kaho Tum Mere Nahin called and was praising Saba nonstop as an actress. She also seemed so grateful to her for doing the drama.

I've watched a lot of Saba Qamar interviews and from whatever I can make out she seems like a person whose once a friend is always a friend kind. She does go over the top at times and acts dramatic 😆..but I feel she wouldn't really let her colleagues down when needed..seems she really takes her career seriously.
Taify thumbnail
^ Saba is greedy too :P ^
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taify

^ Saba is greedy too :P ^

I don't know if it's called greedy or not..but she's one of the best actresses in Pakistan now if not the best ( I personally think she is the best )...once you're the best, you have your own standard when it comes to money. The top male actors in Pakistan earn huge money as opposed to the females..I think it's only fair for a top actress to ask for a high amount if she deserves it.

Another thing I noticed with Saba..she does a lot of dramas where she's the most bankable star and she carries the drama on her shoulder for the most part..example Thakan..it only seems reasonable at least to me. I mean who was the main male lead in Thakan? Tauqeer Nasir? Bilal Qureshi? Noor? No..none of them are big male actors..it all came down to her being the star along with Saba Pervaiz.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I don't know if it's called greedy or not..but she's one of the best actresses in Pakistan now if not the best ( I personally think she is the best )...once you're the best, you have your own standard when it comes to money. The top male actors in Pakistan earn huge money as opposed to the females..I think it's only fair for a top actress to ask for a high amount if she deserves it.

Another thing I noticed with Saba..she does a lot of dramas where she's the most bankable star and she carries the drama on her shoulder for the most part..example Thakan..it only seems reasonable at least to me. I mean who was the main male lead in Thakan? Tauqeer Nasir? Bilal Qureshi? Noor? No..none of them are big male actors..it all came down to her being the star along with Saba Pervaiz.

agree...another example is Yahaan pyaar nahi hai... It had no big cast... Junaid Khan & Urwa are not such crown pullers... The storyline wasnt great either. I think it was only her that the serial was a hit.