TVKahani Gossip - The Role She Didn't Wanna Do

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

22 Nov 2012

GOSSIP: The Role She Didn't Wanna Do

It feels good writing about this gossip peace, because it puts our central lady in a good light. For once, there is something good to write about.

She is easily one of the most talented actresses in the industry. It doesn't matter how greedy she comes across – she at times is found to be more interested in money than the role – she has one good thing to talk about, and that is loyalty.

Rumor has it that the actress did not want to do the serial that she is currently doing for a leading channel that is struggling in the ratings. The serial, which is already on-air and has received mixed reviews, and was not originally offered to the lady who was earlier rumored to tie the knot in a few months.

The news goes that the role was originally offered to another actress who is going to be in a remake of a remake soon. However, the leading lady opted out of the serial at the last moment leaving the channel in a fix. Having no way out, the channel went to this actress, assuming she'd help – and whoa she did.

Some find it surprising because the actress did not find the role interesting and took it only to help the channel that was looking for a leading lady. As per the actress, she owes a lot to the channel as her major roles have always been on it; however, some cynics challenge her decision mainly because the actress has rarely been offered solo leads by the channel.

The icing on the cake is the fact that she took time out to talk about the serial on morning shows, even when her other co-stars were too busy with other stuffs. It is said that the actress has won over the channel with this gesture, and we'll soon see her in a biggie on the network.

Nevertheless, we still have cynics telling how she charged a hefty sum for the serial, which we couldn't confirm. Whatever the case, we really appreciate the former host for this brave move.

P.S: The actress, who did a big project on the channel an year back, who opted out denies to talk about it saying she had never given her nod. The channel too unfortunately failed to get her signed on the contract as it was in a hurry to start the shoot. Insiders say that the channel has forgiven the actress and there is no bad blood, but the two sides are not planning anything together in the near future.

by admin in Gossip Tags: pakistani dramas gossip

[Edit]

Leave a Reply

Logged in as admin. Log out?

Anti-Spam Quiz: 3+3=

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taify thumbnail
u should see replies on the page 😆 all kinds of answerx

but a few alays get it right
Usman. thumbnail

I think its Saba Qamar because there were rumors of her getting married recently & also of hiking her price. the serial in question i think is Na kaho tum mere nahi and channel is Hum.. but Hum is not really struggling with ratings its Geo.. now which talented actress is working on Geo at the moment?

Edited by Usman. - 11 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Usman - Is it Amina Sheikh? The other actress ?
Taify thumbnail
HUM only has one hit serial at a time... itx struggling, competition from Urdu1. I am convinced it is Saba

But... whox.. the.. other... one?

Amina did Maat on HUM, she might be the evil lady 😆
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Taify - I thought it was Amina, and they even mentioned a remake of a remake too so seemed like it's her
Taify thumbnail
Amina might have opted out due to her looking for opportunities abroad. She is now finding movies in Bollywood and Na Kaho was shot like ina month or two.. they wrapped quickly.. it was during the time of Josh's promotion.. I think I get it now
Usman. thumbnail

did Saba appeared on any morning show recently?

@Amina.. the article states that the other lady had done a big project last year on the same channel.. Which serial did Amina do on Hum last year apart from Maat?
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The actress who helped the channel is Saba Qamar I think?
for, Urdu 1..and there's a drama on that channel with Saba called Shehryar Shehzadi.

The last morning show that Saba was in, that I saw at least was the morning show on PTV with Juggan. She spoke about Shehryar Shehzadi in depth and said that's a character she could relate to.

So, I think it's her..not sure who the actress is who walked out.

Never mind..I just read that it's a leading channel..so it's not Urdu1...😆..though that channel has been doing well I hear.

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

did Saba appeared on any morning show recently?

@Amina.. the article states that the other lady had done a big project last year on the same channel.. Which serial did Amina do on Hum last year apart from Maat?

I haven't seen Na Kaho being promoted so much..but Saba didn't appear on Hum for the promotion of Na Kaho ..she called in and said she couldn't make it however.