Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Neelum's beauty mark is real Hina.. not fake. She has it all the time.

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Im not a fan of neelam but shes not that bad, theres def worse people out there such as JANA MALIK! The only thing i coukdnt stand was her fake beauty spot which kept changing positions🤢

I watched all of Ashk..and her mole was always on one side of her face..it always been like that in every show. Not sure what you're referring to. She started off in Nadia Khan's show with a segment a few yrs back..she had the mole then too. I'm pretty sure it's not fake. The only thing is at times it's powdered up ..and at times, it's blatantly there.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't hate Neelam, I think she is a pretty okay actress, but her choice of drama's is what disappoints me.
Ashk, Meri Behan Maya and stuff.. All of her characters are so annoyingg..

I SWEAR ive seen her spot sometimes on the left, and sometiems on the right!😳
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I see. I haven't really seen her offscreen to make much out of her personality or anything..but I have noticed that she has gotten some of the more irritating characters onscreen...perhaps that may have something to do with people finding her annoying. I never really rated her much until I saw Jalpari..that drama was all about her as she was the lead & she was really good even when she was put up against some big actors..found that praiseworthy. Moreover, I think she does her best with better directors like Babar Javed and Sarmad Khoosat as I think her best work is with them thus far at least.

Yeah I guess maybe you are right. She might just have gotten herself typecast in that annoying caricature. I think I might need to watch Jal Pari then. I am pretty open as long as I seem some good work and potential. Thanks!
absala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

I SWEAR ive seen her spot sometimes on the left, and sometiems on the right!😳

Yes, in episode no. 15, when she is talking with her father, it is on the left! 😕
Thanks for confirming, so its not just me 😆
sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤢🤔fawad should not have accepted this drama it has spoiled his skills