Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

I cant believe i wasted my time on this! Moreover, I cant believe fawad agreed to be a part of it! :O

Not your fault, no one can believe it till now. 🀣 Well, including me also. Whatsoever, I am satisfying myself ke okaaay ending itni bhi kharab nahin thi, Atleast Rohail got rid of ignorant behavior and called Zaibu 'bechaari' and actually felt for her.
Yes I also think the same, maybe he thought Rohail character is like Ashar, first really good with his wife and then he thinks she had done bewafai on him and he leaves her. Khair, Ashar was better, did not join with Sara atleast. But yahan pe Rohail hooked up with Madeeha.πŸ₯±
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraPari

Hey Mahi

nice to see you here .
Thank god i didnt watch this drama

Hey Sara πŸ€— Nice to see you after such a long time..πŸ˜ƒ

Shut up, I am jealous of you.. I watched and tolerated the drama but you didn't.😲🀣🀣
Good you did not watch the drama. Well direction and acting was fine except , no proper plot and butchering of characters.
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Starstruck - You may be the only person here who likes Neelum. Anyways, just wondering, why you like her?

So I am confused, did he or did he not divorce her? Did they or did they not get together in the end. Someone please clear it up for me.

I also liked Neelum in this drama.
The first time I saw Neelum was in Qaid-e-tanhai being the daughter of Faisal. There I found she and her character both irritating..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But I really liked her in Ashk, she is a great pair with Fawad Khan.

No, he did not divorce her. Madeeha brings lawyer with divorce paper and tells Rohail to sign it, but rohail doesn't sign. Rohail confesses to Madeeha that Zaibu has no fault rather she is 'bechaari' lol , and it was fault of him and Mehru to not tell Zaibu anything.

Then Zaibu has already to come to Pakistan, so in last 7 minutes they show Rohail coming to Pakistan and he meets Zaibu.. and U know how their story ends?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rohail says sumthing like Ive come.
Zaibu : Aur Madeeha ka kya?
Rohail: Mein kabhi Madeeha ka tha hi nahin, agar hota tu Zaibu kaise aati meri zindagi mein.
Zaibu: Zaibu bhi hamesha Rohail ki thi, hain..

And they both smile at each other,, and THE ENDπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nice ending, I know (Sarcasm) I wish atleast they had more and powerful dialogues in Last episode atleast.
Im not a fan of neelam but shes not that bad, theres def worse people out there such as JANA MALIK! The only thing i coukdnt stand was her fake beauty spot which kept changing positions🀒

Originally posted by: Princezz22

Not your fault, no one can believe it till now. 🀣 Well, including me also. Whatsoever, I am satisfying myself ke okaaay ending itni bhi kharab nahin thi, Atleast Rohail got rid of ignorant behavior and called Zaibu 'bechaari' and actually felt for her.
Yes I also think the same, maybe he thought Rohail character is like Ashar, first really good with his wife and then he thinks she had done bewafai on him and he leaves her. Khair, Ashar was better, did not join with Sara atleast. But yahan pe Rohail hooked up with Madeeha.πŸ₯±

To me, none of the characters made sense. They were all so confused and stupid.
The ending was weird...the way he suddenly decides he doesnt want to divorce her and comes back to her, pichli 5 episodes mein kya kar raha tha?😑

I loved Sarmad after humsafar...but looks like the fame has got to him! uchalne lag gaya hai! -_- first he messed up shehr e zaat and now this bogus drama which he only used fawad to gain TRPs for! I bet he emotionally blackmailed Fawad to be a part of it!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Starstruck - You may be the only person here who likes Neelum. Anyways, just wondering, why you like her?

So I am confused, did he or did he not divorce her? Did they or did they not get together in the end. Someone please clear it up for me.

I think Neelum is a good actress, or has turned into a good actress with time. I'm not so sure what shows others have watched in order to judge her overall, but I absolutely loved her in Jalpari. That play really made me like the girl. She was the main lead with the likes of Noman Ejaz, Adnan Siddiqui & Mikaal as the male leads and I found her brilliant. I also thought she was great in Haal e Dil with Faisal Qureshi as well. The bits of her acting I saw in Qaid e Tanhai (I have not watched the entire drama) was also good. However, in Jalpari she was exceptional..sadly, don't think many people have watched that drama. I think Sarmad Khoosat extracts the most out of her as an actress, as she worked with him in Ashk & Jalpari.

I mentioned this once before too..but, once Bushra Ansari came on Faisal Qureshi's morning show and Faisal asked her whose acting does she like out of the younger lot of actors/actresses..and she said Neelum. She then said how Neelum literally gave her goosebumps in many of her shots with Adnan Siddiqui. Considering this is coming from an actress like Bushra..I know there are people out there who do rate her. I guess this forum just chooses to differ...not sure why. Overall, I find her underrated.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Queen - omg so her beauty mark is fake? 😲 Here I was constantly thinking that it was real and how lucky of her to have it there.

Princess - thank-you for the info, I couldn't watch this show at all and I can't believe those were the last things they said to each other. Who wrote the dialogues ? Cringe- worthy

Starstruckk - No I get it. It's just that she has been quite irritating many times that maybe I just overlooked her. She does seem better than others from the newer lot who annoy me as well. However, personality wise she seems a little full of hersef
Edited by canuck-umz - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Queen - omg so her beauty mark is fake? 😲 Here I was constantly thinking that it was real and how lucky of her to have it there.

Princess - thank-you for the info, I couldn't watch this show at all and I can't believe those were the last things they said to each other. Who wrote the dialogues ? Cringe- worthy

Starstruckk - No I get it. It's just that she has been quite irritating many times that maybe I just overlooked her. She does seem better than others from the newer lot who annoy me as well. However, personality wise she seems a little full of hersef

I see. I haven't really seen her offscreen to make much out of her personality or anything..but I have noticed that she has gotten some of the more irritating characters onscreen...perhaps that may have something to do with people finding her annoying. I never really rated her much until I saw Jalpari..that drama was all about her as she was the lead & she was really good even when she was put up against some big actors..found that praiseworthy. Moreover, I think she does her best with better directors like Babar Javed and Sarmad Khoosat as I think her best work is with them thus far at least.

Well, she doesnt have that mark in any of her other shows, only in Ashk! And if you watch carefully, sometimes its on the right and sometimes on the left
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Well, she doesnt have that mark in any of her other shows, only in Ashk! And if you watch carefully, sometimes its on the right and sometimes on the left

Neelum? Neelum always had that beauty mark in every show.