lazyleaves thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jessicad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
YESS!!!!!!!!!! I'm first!!!

V TAKE THAT!! 😉

-Unres-

Babyyy!! I'm crying again! And this is not regular crying that I'm prone to do daily as a result of You-Know-What, but I'm profusely crying! 

Now before I say anything about the OS, you wanted our opinion, so here it is -If you ever, EVER, as much as THINK of stopping to write, I swear I will call you, scream like a Banshee on the phone till your eardrums burst and then come all the way to Mumbai and beat you up, but before that I will ask Saiyu to do already!

This is a fine piece of an OS. Now you know how sensitive I am about stuff that makes me cry, so it's a favorite already :') At first I thought you killed Arnav, despite knowing how much we hate that at the moment, but then I discovered there's more to the plot than I am assessing. Kudos to your writing in that regard. :)

It felt like a journey that I was living via Khushi. She had endured so much right from being misunderstood by Arnav, to her getting married to NK, to never loving him the way she should have loved, to his untimely death.(Pained me to know that he died while getting jalebis 😭)
She suffered all the more believing herself to be the cause of his death, while Arnav thought that he was the cause of it all, but none knew that destiny plays games, sometimes dirty games, and they were but a mere prey to it.

Love that he chose to rectify what he had once done. I am a huge fan of the redemption seeking Arnav, but alas! (whatever. I should shut up.)

The end brought a smile to my face, although I was crying, so I was the typical "Smiling-through-tears-girl" :')

This OS just goes on to say, and I'm not saying this because I love you so, just how brilliant you are when it comes to imagination and putting that very imagination into words that just touch your heart, your soul. It makes you smile a genuine smile, and for that I love you and this OS so much more :*

p.s.- I write a lot when I'm emotional. You know the state of my heart. tehe <3
Edited by jessicad - 11 years ago
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Why would you even consider not writing anymore ?? Lazy, honestly from my heart and not because I love you I'm telling you this...You're one of the best writers I've met in this forum ! And you're really creative with your ideas ...You should keep writing... The show may no be what we fell in love with..we could live it through FFs :)

When I first started reading it was a natural conclusion for me too like everybody else that Arnav died and with all that's happening I began crying again... But when it was revealed that it NK that she married, it did nothing to lessen my crying !
NK married her and loved her till his last breath eventhough he knew she didn't love him back ! It was so natural for Khushi to blame it all on herself because it was for her that he went out ! 

I know the feeling...You know the value of something only when you've lost it ! When they're alive you do nothing to please them and when they die all those come back to haunt you !

But you couldn't blame Khushi because she couldn't love NK like a husband because Arnav is what she wanted !

And Arnav...how he'd have been shattered to know he lost everything that he desired just because of a misunderstanding ! If only he'd talked...Nothing would've happened...everything would've been normal ! But you can't really escape fate now, can you?
He's making up for everything but nothing can change the past. He'd have to live with the guilt all his life ! He lost his love, his brother ...and he's now watching a widowed Khushi struggling ! 

He knew she'd decide to stay with him, didn't he??😃

Edited by asrcraze - 11 years ago
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

K is here

~Edit~

Zehra, I found this beautiful quote by Rumi and I wanted to share this with everyone, who has ever watched IPKKND

"Where there is ruin, there is hope for a treasure." – Rumi

The serial as we know is not what it was and we all feel the loss of a beautiful story. At the same time, the ruins of the show have not taken away the delight called IF, which is a wonderful treasure of talented people and friends.

Thank you for writing and this poignantly, it is for the show that we enjoyed and keep it as a fond memory, the way it ends may not be to our liking but when it was good it was bloody good.

-Kalyaani

Edited by Kalyaani - 11 years ago
farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Actually, ZZ, you should write more about this couple, cos, just look at how you started...Maker or breaker??? Such an ASR statement to make!!

Well, for me, it was a deal maker!👍🏼

& the heart wants, what it wants, right?? You can be the best damn guy in the world, it doesn't matter... & you can be the biggest jerk there is, it still doesn't matter.. Once the heart is set on someone, it just stays on it... Nk wanted Khushi, despite all.. Khushi wanted Arnav, despite all.. Arnav wanted Khushi, despite all.. We wanted Sobti, despite all..😭

Moving on-
NK never wavered in his love.. All the way to his death..
Khushi never wavered in her love.. She was married, widowed, subdued.. & she was still his..

& Arnav.. Well.. I know it, we prove it time & again..All of the FF writers in IF are fascinated with this character..We make him & break him & mold him into new shapes almost every day..!It's almost always all about him!!& your Arnav was no different!

& now I'll take a break from the rants, but I liked it.. I loved it.. & I'll not let you stop writing.. We'll continue, ZZ, on our own.. Keep writting,cos we need it!
Edited by farah53 - 11 years ago
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Damn my wifi for stopping. -_-
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
I read it day before yesterday when I was depressed

When I read uptil his death I was crying like crazy [because I was already crying]

thank god Arnav didn't die

loved it Lazy

the ending was left so each could imagine the way they wanted it to go

and you know already

I never want you to quit writing/... never ever!!!
Edited by SamiyaIPKKND - 11 years ago
jessicad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Stalking pays off :P
I'm sorry for eating your posts Zehra 😆
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow.

The depths of emotions the layers of feelings, the words unspoken...all brilliant! You are a genius! Stop writing...not I think! 
Edited by vandana.sagar - 11 years ago
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'll be first NEXT TIME YOU'll see okay :P