Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Resham worked in Umera's Man o Salwa..not sure why she was chosen for that role with all honesty...

Are you serious? When I saw the promo's of the drama a few years back I said the same thingg.. Actually more. But when I saw the drama I think no one else could've done a better job. She was soo good.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
have anyone here read mann-o-salva in book form? It was epic
no i havent, im gonna watch the drama though just because its by umera
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I saw a few episodes of Man o Salwa only..and I couldn't take it. Resham's a decent actress..better than many, but a lot of her work is boring..that drama even had the likes of Faisal Qureshi..but I just couldn't tolerate her there.

I thought Resham was going to be great in Ashk..and though she was decent..she was boring. I've concluded her way of acting bores me for some reason. I forwarded more than half of her scenes in Ashk. I tried watching Mohabbat Jaye Bhar Mein thinking I'd like it even with her..but same thing.
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
man o salwa is a very old serial like 3 or 4 years old...i havnt read the novel but i have seen some episodes of the serial it was kinda boring...
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Resham worked in Umera's Man o Salwa..not sure why she was chosen for that role with all honesty...

omg iam totally agreeing with you...my sister read the novel and she said the girl in the novel was shown very very beautiful like a fairy...long hair,big eyes,chand jaisi surat etc and resham doesnt suit this character at all...
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cape

omg iam totally agreeing with you...my sister read the novel and she said the girl in the novel was shown very very beautiful like a fairy...long hair,big eyes,chand jaisi surat etc and resham doesnt suit this character at all...

I know, my mom said the same thing...Resham didn't quite fit the bill which is why I stopped watching it after the initial episodes. Probably the only Umera Ahmed drama I abruptly stopped watching.

Originally posted by: Usman.

Read the book Hinna..

how many pages is it?😛
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ its a very long novel HIna..

@star: i feel Resham was at her best in Sanjha..
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this is the one where hina is adnan siddiques wife???
n rehsam is also there???