Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Ummm depends on family family I guess.. My parents watch it sometimes.. I usually don't watch stuff with them but If I had to watch it I can..it just the gaalis what else? I have not even seen the show properly like chalte phirte only I have seen so I like Adnan and Hina.. he doesn't look like the father Sajal.. looks like he's the male opposite her and Hina is his badi behen πŸ˜†

no its not only about gaalis.. its girls talking about how to use men and throw them.. aunties talking indirectly about sex & children.. girls talking about shirtless guys etc etc. so i really not appropriate for most of people here to watch with family.. Having said that i still enjoy it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Usman. - 11 years ago
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

i tried watching one episode on usman's recommendationπŸ˜†

sorry but it was disgusting...couldnt relate to it at all...hina always picking lice out of her head just made me🀒...and yes the dialogues were quite explicit...especially hina talking with her friends.

did I really recommend you this ?? πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Usman.

no its not only about gaalis.. its girls talking about how to use men and throw them.. aunties talking indirectly talking about sex & children.. girls talking about shirtless guys etc etc. so i really not appropriate for most of people here to watch with family.. Having said that i still enjoy it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ohh okay.. then I don't know but I don't mind until it's not vulgar and such talks o happen in small areas.. you recommended it to Shab.. pagal kahin ke πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Ohh okay.. then I don't know but I don't mind until it's not vulgar and such talks o happen in small areas.. you recommended it to Shab.. pagal kahin ke πŸ˜†

whats your definition of vulgar?? πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

whats your definition of vulgar?? πŸ˜†

anything that sounds/looks crass.. Veena Malik 🀒
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol how does Veena manage to creep up in all convos? She is getting what she wanted, being remembered no matter what
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

lol how does Veena manage to creep up in all convos? She is getting what she wanted, being remembered no matter what

honestly she comes to my first thing when someone says Vulgar πŸ˜†
canuck-umz thumbnail
Lol Palloo negative publicity is publicity and Veena has managed to add her name in the dictionary under vulgar. Her video was hot wasn't it? You enjoyed it didn't you? I know you did I know you did
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Lol Palloo negative publicity is publicity and Veena has managed to add her name in the dictionary under vulgar. Her video was hot wasn't it? You enjoyed it didn't you? I know you did I know you did

I have not seen it... am i missing something? πŸ˜†

btw. aaj kal khamosh hain madam.. lagta hai kisi baray dhamakay ki tyaari mein hain..πŸ˜†
canuck-umz thumbnail
Usman - was youtube banned at the time her "Drama queen" song video was released? Go watch it just for the sake of seeing what she has become.