music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Please watch the judges comments for padmanabh's singing, esp from the 14th odd minute.

http://xpressvids.info/youtube.php?id=nkfEzdNIkps

This is not the Best Alvida i have heard. There have been better renditions of this on other music shows with full scale range of emotions which the judges have been going on about.

Every singer creates a samaa, good or bad๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes, a atmosphere has to be created for the full import of the song to sink in and may be it lingers on in your mind at least for a few min, if not a few hours or days.

Padmanabh was awful, plain and simple.Ruined a beautiful rock ballad.

Yes, it is your duty to point out his mistakes and where he went flat , which line, etc etc. this is a competition, not a rock concert, Mr. Mahadevan.

How can an atmosphere be good, when that one bad note or multiple notes is what strikes your head like a hammer?

What kind of weird comment was that?

Sorry Mr. Shankar Mahadevan, your comments are totally absurd.

Even i can make a comment like samaa bandh diya, wah wah ! Or so can anyone else in this forum or this wide wide world.

What is the difference between you and the rest of us?

Don't miss the comment from Mr. Rahul ram. Can someone explain sur ka emotion and lyric ka emotion?Totally confused.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

I want a show without the judges please !
Edited by music-a-muse - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent points noted๐Ÿ‘
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!
MAM correct on all points...SM is a huge disappointement...๐Ÿ˜ณ
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks. Sometimes a comment like this sticks around in your head for too long๐Ÿ˜† and you need to get it out๐Ÿ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: music-a-muse

Thanks. Sometimes a comment like this sticks around in your head for too long๐Ÿ˜† and you need to get it out๐Ÿ˜†

So I say and do "Getting it off my lovely chest ๐Ÿ˜†
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Padmanabh's Alvida gave me a migraine... There was so many off key notes... His low sur was messed up and still he managed to get good scores... And Renu Nagar inspite of giving a cleaner surila performance scores lesser... Wah mere sheron.., ache judges chune hai... I have no doubts that the judges are qualified but they are not doing justice to good singing in that chair...