Maaneet099 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hello peeps! 
i really wanted this done by diwali magar kya karein kuch kuch ho jata hai πŸ˜† so a post diwali treat for you all my lovely readers πŸ˜³... 

its based on one of my most fav south indian couple: surya and jyothika's sunrise ad
I couldnt think of better alternatives than our very own maaneet... so enjoy ur belated diwali treat AND DO LET ME KNOW!! πŸ˜Š

Edited by Maaneet099 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maaneet099 thumbnail
here's a look at the ad πŸ˜Š

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnuKjwD-QbI[/YOUTUBE]

this is a longer version of the ad and also contains 2 ads. my inspiration ends @ 1:33 πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwQSdEd7Vvg[/YOUTUBE]

here's the shorter version and with better look at subtitles as the previous one had some subtitles cut off πŸ˜†

Maaneet099 thumbnail

Sunlight streamed into bedroom through tiny slits between the long drapes covering a huge window. Melodious chirping of birds mixed with ruffling of leaves due to a light breeze created a new mix of melody. Tiny droplets of morning dew settled delicately on the edge of grass leaves, all set to fall onto the ever-thirsty ground.

He turned around in his sleep, lazily putting his arms on her to pull her closer. His eyes fluttered open feeling the warmth of her skin. He adjusted his eyes to the bright sunlight streaming into their room by blinking a few times before his eyes met his angelic wife, instantly putting a smile onto his lips. He propped his head on his elbows and proceeded to admire her. She slept serenely with her blanket tucked under her chin revealing only her beautiful face. In spite of wearing no make up her face glowed under the golden rays of the sun. Her usually bewitching eyes that changed emotion every second was veiled with sleep. Her perfectly carved nose that scrunched when she was angry or confused didn't twitch a bit. And how could he forget those soft and luscious lips satisfying his whole sense of being with its simple smile and drugging his senses with its mere touch? It stayed perfectly still tempting him to taste the nectar of immortality hidden in the depth of its crevices. He wondered, how would they feel if they were to resume their respective jobs? He pointed his finger right above her head before letting it slowly touch her forehead. His long and slender finger bit by bit trailed down onto her forehead, passing in between her eyes and running over her nose before finally landing her lips. He paused to feel her soft petal like lips as he sensuously traced them only to have her stir lightly. His smile turned into a grin seeing her stir with his touch and continued to run his finger over her face.

Disturbed by his touch, she caught his hand and wrapped her hands around his. Undaunted at the fact that his hand was caught under hers he simply chuckled. He slid closer to her face and softly blew on her face. His hot breath hit her milky white cheek, caressing her face before reflecting away to displace a few strands of hair on to her face. She slightly shuddered in response and groaned, her voice laden with sleep only to release his hands and turning slightly to the other side.

"Maan, chodo mujhe!" he heard her croak throatily, slapping away his hand from her face. "Mujhe neeni aa rahi hai."

"Ouch Geet!" he hissed, rubbing his arm where she had hit him. Annoyed at the fact that she happily continued to sleep after slapping away his hand, he decided to give a piece of his mind. "Arre ek choti si touching ke liye itna gussa?" he asked incredulously. "Ab tumhe meri touching se bhi problem hai?"

"Haan, ab don't disturb me," she asserted without second thought. 

Ah! The guts of this woman! "Teekhai agar aisi baat hai toh I'll never touch you," he declared, clearly annoyed at her indifference. "In fact, I won't even have anything that you have touched," he added stubbornly.

Geet opened her eyes at his sudden declaration, amused at his response. She smirked seeing him scrunch his eyebrows, eyeing her wearing one of his cutest pouts. He looked so adorable when he was annoyed with her so she often used to end up riling him. Her personal little cutie teddy with whom she had the sole rights to cuddle. If only Maan knew she was comparing him with a teddy, he would be terrified out of his wits, she thought chuckling.

"It's not funny," he admonished, eyeing her angrily. She only smiled in return and winked at him.

"Are you sure my love, you cannot change your options later," she taunted, smirking at the impossibility of his assertion.

"I. Am. Sure," he stressed every word grinding his teeth.

"Toh phir teekhai, I was thinking of doubling up for some hot shower. Ab that's not possible," she shrugged nonchalantly before getting off their bed and walking away.

Maan gaped at his conniving little seductress as she walked away towards the bathroom, tying her hair up. He slapped his forehead and fell back on the bed suppressing all those racy thoughts. There was no use crying over spilt milk, was there? She had shamelessly voiced her thoughts and walked away coolly igniting him to unreachable heights. 'Why did I have to declare that mindlessly?' he thought wistfully. It would at least a take him few cold showers before he could even think straight.

Maan was sitting on the bed, leaning on the headboard and reading newspaper when he heard her open the door and walk out of the bathroom. He watched her walk out of the shower wrapped in just a white towel, combing through her wet locks. He was trying hard to decide whether she was looking more delicious before she went into the shower or walking right out of it like a freshly blossomed daisy. Even before he could make a choice he saw her stealthily walk towards him, mischief clearly written in her eyes and touch the newspaper he was holding, forcing him to drop it down. "Argh!" he groaned, peeved at her act. She giggled, cocking her eyebrows up, her naughtiness evident in her eyes. He decided to get his mind off and started to walk towards the shower when he realized she was wearing one of his favorite perfumes. He had gifted it to her last year for her birthday and always loved when she used it. It smelt just liker herβ€”bubbly, sweet, with a bit of musky edge to it. He took a deep breath savoring the sticky sweet smell and let out a longing sigh as she walked happily past him. Not wanting to show he was affected by her presence, "Geet I'm going to workout," he announced before running away towards his gym, not trusting his self-control with her frolicking around him.

Geet burst out laughing happy that her plan was indeed working. Poor guy, he always ends up saying things he never intended to only to regret it the next second. Well that habit of his certainly needed some pruning so she decided to test his limit today. She happily skipped away gleefully, planning her next move.

Maan stepped into his personal gym where he practiced Tai Chi. The martial art gave him his much needed concentration along with stamina and boost of energy. Ripped and well-toned body that girls died for was a side benefit of practicing any such martial arts. He couldn't do much to prevent it, could he? Moreover, it had initially helped him win Geet when he had tricked her into learning it in the name of martial arts. Those classes that he looked forward to teaching her 'the moves' as she stealthily drooled over him, although she would never admit it. Tai Chi also gave him a chance to rework and reorganize his thoughts yet at the moment he could hardly move his hand. Geet's image of walking out of shower as well as her alluring perfume had overtaken him to the point where he didn't realize that he was wearing his workout pants backwards! He quickly changed them and set it right, removed his wife-beater, and rolled up some hand-tape on both his hands. He decided to warm up a bit and walked towards the punching bag. He crouched a bit and was about to begin punching when her fragrance hit his nostrils promptly. He froze allowing his senses to take over as he once again took a deep breath, inhaling her sweet scent. He distinctly heard soft tinkling of her payal as she walked down the hallway and into this room where he stood awaiting her arrival. Before he could help it she stood temptingly few feet away from him playing with her fingers. She had conveniently held her hands in front of her midriff giving a sizeable view of her navel partially hidden behind her saree. But what caught his eyes were the tiny objects dangling around her waist. Oh my God! Realization dawned upon him as he recognized the belly chain he had gifted her on their wedding day. He mentally slapped himself for foolishly uttering something this morning causing his wife to parade around the house tempting him at each action of hers. He stared without a blink as his eyes refused to leave the place where her belly chain delicately hung on her lower hips.     

"Maan," she stretched his name seductively allowing him to fully absorb her as she stood. "Aapko breakfast mein kya chahiye?" she asked, her tone dripping with saccharine.

"Tum," he uttered still in trance.

"Magar voh aapne hi kaha tha na ji, aap hume touch nahi karenge," she said blinking innocently and biting her bottom lip.

"Huh?" he broke away from his trance and let her words sink in. His expression changed from bewilderment to regret to finally annoyance. "Mujhe kuch nahi chahiye. Tum, tum, apna kaam karo," he barked annoyed at himself more than her.

"Ji, jo aap kahe," she nodded meekly before turning to leave. She grinned and mentally did a victory dance as she walked into the kitchen.

As soon as she left Maan punched the punching bag. "Ouch!" he hissed in pain holding his knuckles because he had not positioned his fingers properly before punching and so had hurt his fingers in the process.

Maan walked out of the gym, furious that his efforts of keeping her off his mind wasn't working even a bit. Irked that he couldn't concentrate, he decided to take a cold shower. "Geet ke Babaji, yeh sab ke liye main chun chun kar badla lunga, yaad rakhiyega aur phir mat kehna ki maine warn nahi kiya!" he exclaimed pointing his finger up. Occupied with his thoughts, he directly walked into the shower, completely forgetting to take his towel. He threw away his clothes and opened the shower to let the cold water cool his mind and body.   

Maan finished up with his shower and brought his hand out to grab his towel only to be shocked to find none there. He had totally forgotten to bring one in his hurry to take a cold shower. "Shit Maan, ab bhugto!" he cursed shutting his eyes in regret. "Geet!" he yelled from the bathroom. He had no other option but to call her. "Geet!" he yelled again hearing no response from her.

"Haan, aa rahi hoon," he heard her finally reply after several tries. "Kya hua Maan? Tum itne chilla kyun rahe ho?" she asked clearly irked at his continuous yelling.

"I forgot my towel. Could you please get it to me?" he asked his teeth already beginning to chatter due to his cold shower.

"Ji aayi," she said before heading to bring his towel and walk into the bathroom. Maan slightly pushed the shower curtain away and put his hand out for Geet to place the towel.

"Geet jaldi do, I'm cold here!" he urged, shivering more.

"Maan main aa gayi, magar…" she paused.  

"Kya magar-wagar, give me the towel!" he shouted.

"But I touched it, so I am sorry baby you cannot have it. Go fetch the towel on your own," she coolly declared.   Maan was about to call her back but it was too late. He heard her close the bathroom door. "Argh!" he shouted punching the wall.

"Is everything alright jaan?" she asked walking into the bathroom again.

"Nahi!"

"Okay," she shrugged before walking out once again.

Maan heard the bathroom door close with a click again and grit his teeth at the guts of this woman. Well he was talking about Mrs. Khurana afterall who sent people scuttling away with her mere glance. He shook his head as another bout of chill air hit him making him shiver more. Having no other option but to go and get his towel he peeked out of the bathroom door to see if it was clear to walk out. He looked to the left and then right and creaked the door open. He slowly placed his right leg outside and opened the door wider to put his other leg out. Trying to cover his front and back and stealthily hopped towards his closet leaving fresh droplets of water behind. He was about to open his closet and grab his towel when he heard her muffling her laughter. His eyes opened wide in shock as realization sunk in that she was still in their room hiding and watching him walk out in his birth suit. He looked behind to find the source of laughter wiggling to cover up. He saw her slowly walk out of her hiding place, her hand on her mouth and loudly laughing at his plight. He stood glued to his place and his face heated up as her gaze traveled over his body. She threw the towel she had in hand while her melodious laughter echoed through the room. As soon as the towel touched him, realization that he was standing stark naked in front of her hit him. He instantly took the towel and tied it around his hips. He looked away completely embarrassed of his plight when he heard her tching. He looked up to see her shaking her head and giggling, mischief dancing in her eyes. She paced towards him, her eyes still teasing him as she forwarded her hand to run her finger sensuously down his chest and finally down his abs. Her touch burned him by the second as she explored every contour of his abs before reaching to the knot of the towel. He hissed in pleasure and was about to make her his prey only for him to realize he was too late. She had made him the prey and had his hand pinned to the wall while she tortured him. She paused at the towel knot and bit her lower lip pretending to weigh her options of opening versus not opening it. Before he could command her she had completely fallen on him, pressing her body over his and arousing every nerve fiber in his body.

"Geet!" he growled wildly. He threw his head back and rolled his eyes closed in sheer pleasure.

"Aww too bad Mr. Khurana, you can't touch me aur sirf main enjoy kar sakti hoon," she whispered huskily, her hot breath falling on the crook of his neck. "This is fun, don't you think?" she teased pressing her tiny body more against his.

"Geet, I swear," he grunted completely aroused.

"Well I think it's so much fun," she answered unperturbed running her hands along the line of his towel and purposefully brushing his skin along with it. "So long Mr. Khurana!" she said subtly brushing her tongue on his lips before disappearing out of their room.  

Absence of her body over him made him open his eyes. "She'll be the death of me!" he cursed, his body still swimming in the pool of desire. He needed to get back at her, that too right away. She just cannot walk away leaving him in this state. It was a deadly sin for which she would pay dearly. And he would make sure she pays in his own perfect and sweet wicked way. But at the moment to get him back under control he needed something.            

Coffee! Ah that's what he needed at the moment. Maan shook his head cursing his slow brain to think of an alternative to set his mind right. He would make himself some refreshing and hot coffee that would not only keep her off his mind but also calm him a bit before he could come up with anything. He hurried downstairs throwing away his towel and his hair still wet from the shower.

Maan rushed into the kitchen wearing just his track pants leaving his upper body bare. He looked around to find Geet missing from there. Satisfied he went to prepare himself a nice hot cup of black coffee.

Strong aroma of coffee filled his nostrils as Maan poured black hot liquid into his cup from the coffee maker jug. Dropping a small cube of sugar he stirred the contents of the mug. "Ah, nothing makes my day like coffee," he said to himself and took another bout of air, inhaling the coffee smell. He was about to pick up his mug when he saw her promptly stand on the other side of counter and stretch her finger forward. "Geet not the coffee please!" he pleaded only to see her touch his cup.

"Oh, oops! Now no coffee for you," she sympathized yet a crooked smile lingered on her lips.

He let out a loud growl, his hands inching towards her as though he was going to choke her. She stood calmly, cocking her eyebrows at him while he stomped his foot in frustration and walked away. She laughed out loudly at his anger as she successfully had him riled up. She was engrossed in her own world, doing a little victory dance when she suddenly felt him tickle her.

"Ah!" Geet gasped loudly as she felt Maan tickle her, brushing his long and slender fingers near the crook of her neck before engulfing her in his arms.

"Badmash!" he chided burying his face in her hair.

"Oi, tum toh badi shart laga that you'll not touch, vagera vagera," she reminded, leaning on to him. "Ab toh you couldn't live without your coffee huh?"

"Nahi toh," he said shaking his head and placing it in the crook of her neck. He wrapped his fingers around her belly chain while generously brushing them around her hips. She moaned in delight and wound her arms around his neck.  "Main toh bas tere bin nahi reh sakta," he declared placing a tender kiss on her shoulder. She felt her toes curl in response as a soothing warmth spread over her. She slowly turned towards him and slid her hands around his bare neck.

"Accha?" she asked softly, very well knowing the answer. She stared into his deep chocolaty eyes, reflecting the pure love, overflowing from the depths of his heart.

Maan nodded his head slightly and bent down to swiftly lift Geet up and lay her over his shoulders. Carrying her in a caveman style, he began to walk up the stairs towards their bedroom. "Maan chodo, yeh kya kar rahe ho?" Geet asked alarmed at his sudden action.

"To show you where all I missed touching you since morning," he declared boldly causing her to turn beet red and burying her face behind her hands.  

l~THE END~l

once again hoping u all had a blast this diwali...😊 i started off way to excited on this OS but i dont know how much i was able to have u peeps glued to the screen... comment away and lemme know people! I MEAN IT πŸ˜‘ varna no karmas of love update πŸ˜†
wow just awesoome..super hawtt os..
loved it to d core..
TFD PM...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was wonderful..i always loved that ad since its my surya -jo's..
nw i love it even more..
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome one...was really missing your os's...and i was about to tell you to write one and see here itis...thanku dear...awesome loved it😊
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Madhu that was cute, funny and touchy morning OS...it has been long since I have read anything or commented on India-Forum.  Good One...😊
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
geet is such a tease...poor maan...she left him all high and dry...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi thanks 4 da pm n rocking OS! Poor Maan! Geet is so naughty n cruel! Well written! Loved it!
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
phew...title padne ke baad i thought agar kuch sad sa hua to...😑

but no...πŸ˜ƒ

loved it...

poor maan...said too much to regret it later...πŸ˜†

cute lovely OS...enjoyed reading it...