MN*It Had To Be You* Epi on pg 142

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Everyone🤗
I'm back with a new concept--this concept was running in my mind  from quite some time but before started another i wanted to finish my previous FFs--i've been ended *IR*and two  FFs are going to end soon so i thought to start A new FF of Mayur.
The story revolves around two characters who doesn't know what they want?
i hope it makes some sense😆--i hope you'll like it:)
i'm going to start ArHi version of this FF too.
Maria
Remember me in your Prayers.
Edited by Maria. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria. thumbnail
Those who wants PM please Like tab here and Add me in your Buddy List:)
Maria. thumbnail

It Had To Be You

Chapter 1

It was as usual hot, humid night, and she was forced to keep her window open. No doubt the occupants of the room next door had done the same thing that's why the burst of laughter and the sound of music carried clearly into her room, Annoyed, she burrowed deeper into her covers, but just when she was falling back asleep, someone began pounding on her door. She pulled a pillow over her head and it didn't work. She climbed out of bed and with the thin silk of her nightgown swishing about her legs, she walked towards the door, she clicked the knob slightly and what happened next took her completely by surprise. The door opened very quickly from the outside as someone pushed the door with the force and before she could utter a sound or screams or could ask anything she felt her hands grasped firmly as she was pushed back into the room. She was only half-aware that the door had thudded shut behind her'too shocked and startled to do anything but gasp her dismay as someone yanked her towards him and fell onto the bed taking her with him in his strong embrace, "I know Nupur you were waiting for me" he said slowly, his eyes travelled insolently over her the curves of her body and before she could find the strength to utter a word, felt his lips come down over hers, harshly, warmly and somehow possessively, a familiar sensation rushed into her veins as he drove hard his tongue into her mouth tasting her saliva, nibbling her lips with his kisses. She could feel the entire length of his body against hers demandingly. His mouth was hard but that at the same time soft and tasty, instead of merely touching her lips gently, softly it seemed to sear into them like a flame.

He held her with one arm just above her waist and his other hand slide upward, catching the curls at the back of her neck to hold her pinioned. She groaned in pleasure slipping her arms around his neck, feeling dizziness and heat of pleasure washed over her.

Quite suddenly when he pulled back he looked down at her with the passion oozing from his eyes, "I want more" he whispered. His eyes were narrow and hard with the desire and passion that she had always seen in those deep passionate eyes and she knew that very well what he wanted and she willingly wanted to give that to him, "I'm yours Mayank"

She whispered in breathless voice and he bent his head again'she felt his lips burn into the base of her throat,His mouth seemed to attack hers again as his arm tightened around her waist, drawing her closer. She felt her knees grow weak, so that she swayed against him, his tongue explored her mouth and she felt the nightgown slip off her shoulders as his hand caressed the curve of her neck and then his fingers moved towards her navel, she clutched his shirt, feeling too weak to keep herself stable'he pulled back and quickly unbuttoned his shirt throwing it aside and then again leaned over her, taking her mouth for long kiss, His hands slid along with her legs and parted them slightly.

Tremors swept over her skin as he began to nibble her skin with his lips, his tongue moved around her throat, then down to the navel, she bit her lips from yelling as he took her, she didn't know when he had grabbed out the condom from the drawer when he had left her even for a second as she was too much lost in passion to feel anything except the pleasure his body was giving her-

"oh!!---I missed you a lot"

He whispered against her ear swaying, moving with her in rhythm, and then she had heard the echo and knew it was her, "oh!!! It's heaven".

It was pure ecstasy, they released together. She shuddered against his body as once again she had given herself to Him. He stroked her shoulder, kissed her earlobe and his whispered breath tickled her hair, "it was amazing"

And she had finally opened her eyes giving him her that beautiful smile. "Yes it was". She praised weakly, eyes still closed, breathing hard and fast. He had kissed her for the last time before shifting into his side taking her with him in his strong grip. She closed her eyes drifting into much needed sleep.

Their love making was always passionate like they were-it had been now six months they were in Relationship'Together'were they really together or they were living under the same roof just because they had needed each other to fulfill their sexual desire or were they really in madly love'She herself didn't know the answer. She was now used to his touch'used to his presence in her bed every night'used to his passionate kisses and that moment of explode of ecstasy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so here is the first part,i 'll wai for your comments:)

Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago
pluviophile. thumbnail
Wow well this is something different, Continue soon Maria <3
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
unusual start and different concept maria
cont soon
thanks for the pm
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yay.. new MN ff!🥳
omg.. mari wt an intense concept!☺️
luvd it!❤️
pls cont soon!
love u loads!🤗
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting start 😳 Very romantic 😳Continue soon ! This is going to be a wonderful FF I'm sure <3 All the best for it 🤗
Maria. thumbnail
@baby doll,Pariii,nancy,gopi🤗🤗Thank u so much sis's🤗
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well...well...
this is really a new concept...

Liked the first part...

beautifully you showed their love making😳

that's really a new concept..
it was actually a different start from your other's ff...

it's good both Mayank and Nupur are in a relation..
well now it that seems...very interesting...

egarly waiting for the other parts I am quite liking..it

it's something very intense and passionate...