music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It would be laughable if it was not so pathetic !

How can a show plummet to such depths in the span of a week is amazing ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Tamasha was expected if you have a shah rukh on board. He did not disappoint. It was a classy tamasha. Thank you Shah rukh. Your over-the-top presence compensated for the pathetic singing.

katrina said, this episode is a tribute to Yashji, please don't judge the contestants, so there was no judging, only nice-nice-so nice comments. excellent. Thank you katrina, if it was not for your wise words, everyone would have been eliminated en masse and the show would have ended.

Everyone's singing stood exposed today.

Lacklusture , pathetic singing. Beautiful songs butchered mercilessly.

All the singing exposed once they hit low notes. Consistent poor low notes, singer after singer.๐Ÿ˜†

Actually, Padmanabh was the better of the lot today, along with jazim and renu in parts.

I think ashpreet sang the whole song in falsetto, it was horrible. Padmanabh fared much better.It was a duet๐Ÿ˜†

Vishwajeets voice was totally obscured by renus. where was the depth in his singing, i wonder.

Jazim , i think was hungry.His voice was faint.

madhuri, time to go๐Ÿ˜Š

Shehzaade shehnaz wah ! it was horrible. Can't he pronounce haule at least properly? his voice, notes all over the place.

Jasraj and zain managed to give the worst performance of the day !๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I was zapped to hear them sing challa. There has not been one singer who can sing a rabbi shergill song properly. Love you rabbi, the low notes in your songs which you sing so effortlessly exposes wanna -be singers.

I admire jasraj. He managed to even make zain, a fantastic singer go besura in places. don't miss their encore.totally in outer space.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

SRGMP feels it has to give the singer of the day award to the worst singer on that day. Weirdos๐Ÿ˜†

Guess ! Jasraj and zain got the POTD๐Ÿ˜† No surprises at all.

Shah rukh did something great with his verbal diarrhea, he shut the judges up.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Enjoyable tamasha๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

324284 thumbnail
Calm down..they knew from the beginning that this was going to be a fun filled episode with no elimination...frankly speaking I didn't see effort ...it was much about chalo gana hai... I knew that there will be no elimination once they started duet singing..overall today's was a JTHJ marketing episode.
NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pathetic episode... I could not watch it completely! I was switching channels so often... and I think did not see Renu's and Viswajeet's performance at all that was towards the end...
From what I heard.. the only singing I somewhat liked for the day was Jaisim's Tere liye.. At least he did not lose sur.. everyone else did...
The worst performance of the day was Jasraj and Zain... I mean they went completely off key in so many places... And they got POTD!!!
Wow - I think all of us hoped good things abt the show way too early! This has gone completely downhill, and today was ridiculous to say the least!!!
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was so looking forward to Jab Taak Hai Jaan stars to appear on the show, I thought this was going to be out of the world episode!

Highly disappointed that no one was judged for their mediocre singing.

The performances on this how are at same level as II6 lol - I had stopped watching that show after 3rd episode. I hope they can bring the Real Music aspect back on SRGMP so the music lovers can enjoy the show.

Totally hated Padnamav and Arshpreet's performance...it was seriously bad.

I fast forwarded Zain and Jasraj's performance...and I hear it was POTD lol

Tere liye song has some haunting magic to it, even when I hear this song I get tears in my eyes...Jazim was okay in this song, but the song itself is just beautiful.

I though Madhuri was quiet decent in Ye kaha ageye hum (one of my fav songs)

The best performance was by Vishvajeet and Renu...I thoroughly enjoyed it. Now the reason I enjoyed it was probably because this was the best of all the performances.

music-a-muse thumbnail

Originally posted by: UnsolvedMystery

Calm down..they knew from the beginning that this was going to be a fun filled episode with no elimination...frankly speaking I didn't see effort ...it was much about chalo gana hai... I knew that there will be no elimination once they started duet singing..overall today's was a JTHJ marketing episode.

๐Ÿ˜†Hehehe !Thanks for reading my over-the-top review.๐Ÿ˜‰

Well, i had no clue that it was supposed to be a fun filled marketing episode, took it all seriously and vented off steam ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†ooolllalalallalalaaa๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Best performance of the even was Vishwajeet-Renu...Loved Vishwajeet and Renu did fair..
Madhuri sang beautifully...I liked it..
Jazim or Zasim not sure how to spell his name but he did OK with Tere liye..
Rest were horrible..
I personally did not like SRK being cheezy in hugging every female he could get his hands on..Looked like chance maro fying...๐Ÿ˜ณSorry if I am offending any fans..
If POTD was given to Jasraj and Zain than I dunno what to say...
Gaata bhi besura aur sunnewala bhi besura-baira..๐Ÿ˜ก
sushrutapandey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I actually quite enjoyed this episode. For a marketing episode, I thought it was relatively well done. Shahrukh Khan has enough charisma to make an entertaining but non-winceable guest judge.

Enjoyed both Jasraj/Zain and Renu/Viswajit a lot. Renu sang a popular song surprisingly well and effortlessly. Jazim was ok with Tere Liye. Madhuri gave one of her better performances with Yeh Kahan aa gaye hum (second best after Hai Rama). Padmanabh and Arshpreet were really poor with Tujhe Dekha and Shehnaz was alright with Haule Haule.
..ashu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You did not enjoy SRK which is your taste and opinion. It is ok. We did not enjoy Jasraj, not at all, it is our view.
music-a-muse thumbnail
Somehow, i feel the show is floundering around like a rudderless boat.

How are they going to proceed next week ?

Another non judging movie release tamasha? Then a judging episode?Or will it be a 2 judging episodes and then elimination.

Can they come up with a proper format? Even the old , boring cliched ones for the past few years seem better. We knew what they were up to. I wonder, even if they know what they will be up to every week๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So many movies get released in India, eh?๐Ÿ˜•